EO Charging Reviews

EO Charging 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Jonathan Jordan
EO Charging 1 star review on 12th March 2022
Mohammed Sattar
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Really pleased with the charger and with the service. The installers were very professional and the cabling and installation is first class and even neater than I’d hoped for. Highly recommended.
Very organised and operationally efficient process. Been waiting 8 months since I bought my ev. Eon professionally dealt with my order. Have a date and met it. I now have a home charger for my ev at last!
The installer was nothing short of perfect, couldn't be more helpful or courteous. Very pleased with the installation, very neat and tidy - top job, thank you
Great service from the first email right through to the young Australian fitting the charging point.
I went for a few quotes for a car charger, but these folks beat the competition in every way. From communication and ease of application, to the price and speed of the install I cannot fault any part of the service offered by EO or Energise EV's installation.
EO Mini Pro 2 is an excellent charger, very discrete and highly effective. The EO team are very professional and customer focused. I shall recommend to my friends and neighbours. I also appreciate the individual support EO provided to introduce me to the electric charging world. First class service.
The fitting of my EO charger was exactly as promised. The team kept me in touch with progress, arrived when they said they would and fitted the charger as promised. The glitch was that my charger had failed its factory tests and should not have been dispatched. No problem there, the fitter had a spare charger on the van and left me with a working unit. I was able to then amend my order to a tethered device and the new charger was fitted with a minimum of fuss on the day promised.
Charger is fine, however you book through EO, who pass you on to a contractor, who then sub contract it out, and the organisation particularly at the Pro EV level were just disorganised and slow to respond.
Hi Stephen, We’re sorry to hear you were not happy with the way your installation was carried out and thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us - we've passed your feedback onto our Home Install team who is currently looking into how we, in partnership with your EO Approved Installer, can make the installation process more streamlined. That being said, if you want to share any additional feedback on your experience to date with us, please contact our team directly on install@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383. The EO Charging team.
Fast and efficient service. Helpful customer services and great local fitters used.
I have yet to use the Charge as my new electric mini has not yet arrived. However, the installation was carried out efficiently and cleanly with the installer arriving on time.
Quick to install. Neat and tidy appearance. Operates without a problem.
Third time lucky The installer did a good job on the third visit due to no fault on his part. First time the charger unit was not delivered so the engineer completed the wiring only and no charger. Second visit wrong charger sent. On the third visit the engineer completed the job with the correct charger. The charger is working fine but not configured with a mobile phone for Remote access. Still waiting for a call back from the Tech team for the last six days.
Customer service was excellent, installer’s also very good happy to work with me
I purchased my charging unit as soon as my electric mini was delivered. it took me some time to decide which charger I should have and because of its size and reliability, chose the EO mini pro. it was installed two weeks after I placed the order. no mess, the person which did the work was good and polite and installed the app for me. unfortunately, he didn't have the cable hook, which I am still waiting for. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley who installed the charge point did an absolutely fantastic job! Was installed with ease :-) Will definitely recommend 👌
I was really impressed by the level of communication and customer service received from the start of the booking process to installation day. We were kept up to date with appointment details and Dominic our engineer was extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. The charging unit is very neat and unobtrusive. Would definitely recommend.
EO Charging 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
The customer service I have received has been amazing! From the first contact I had nothing has been too much, unlike another company tried have install my charge point originally. Throughout the booking process they kept in touch with me via text and email to make sure I knew everything I needed. On the day, the installer (Danny) was so helpful and polite. He helped me setup the app before leaving and ensured I was happy before leaving.
hi, had mini charger fitted last week, and was delighted with the product and the guys who fitted it. they were both very polite, very conscience, and clean and tidy workers. i was very pleased
Quick simple and courteous
Very quick and efficient service. I was up and running straight away, and the team kept me up to date throughout the process which was straightforward and simple.
EO Charging is rated 4.46 based on 1,052 reviews