EO Charging Reviews

of reviewers recommend EO Charging

Tell us how EO Charging made you happy
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
EO have opened a gateway to the world of home charging for my Hybrid car with a system that is both stylish, functional and simple to use.
Great charger - no fuss and easy to use
Superb small charger.
Excellent from start to finish. Lots of help and support making applications for grant funding from EST.
Excellent communication, very knowledgeable and helpful. I am very confident in this product.
Great team and Excellent service Spoke with Jack from EO team and we had a new charger fitted at no time
The fitting and the equipment appear first class but my dislikes are 1. EO pushed us towards an anonymous installing company based in Yorkshire who showed no interest in making a site visit. Luckily we went back and were given the details of a very local fitter who took great pains to do exactly as we wanted. It was well worth paying a little more. 2. We had expected the app to control the charger to be simpler to use - we have not found JuiceNet the easiest to master. if there is another app it might be easier for those of us "of a certain age" - which I think is a lot of EV owners.
Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback.

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the installation provider we first recommended. In most instances, we refer our home charging installs to a carefully selected number of nationwide installers who cover the UK. We appreciate that this option may not have been best in your instance but are glad to hear that your locally installer was able to support.

In terms of our app, I have passed your feedback onto our product & development team who will look into how we can make it easier to use for customers. We value all feedback and would gladly receive your thoughts via email - please contact support@eocharging.com.

Have a great weekend and happy charging!

Miles
EO Charging
Had a faulty unit which was replaced very quickly (just three working days from being reported to 'support' to being replaced) in spite of not being an urgent issue, it was still charging adequately. The new unit is performing perfectly.
great service by installer - but a pity that actual unit missed its designated delivery time.
Both installer and point of contact were incredibly helpful, charger was installed quickly and the wall is nice and tidy. Charger works well
Really helpful company with a great product.
Great communication, charging point installed within a couple of days and the installer did a very neat and tidy job. Recommended.
So far the product has worked as expected without any issues. Instalation was trouble free. Haven't been using it more than a couple of months, so can't speak on reliability, but no reasons to worry otherwise.
A great home charger.
Very friendly service both when calling to set up installation and with electrician. The charging unit is much more compact than the Chargemaster equipment, which is a benefit in my view.
I had an EO Mini Pro installed by a contractor. When it didn't work initially I emailed EO to try and identify what the issue was. Within an hour the Managing Director rang me and him and his team made a concerted effort to sort out my issue. I was really impressed by their attitude. They were even going to send up one of the engineers to sort it; a 5 hour drive! However, happily the local installer, MacNally, resolved the issue and I am very happy with the unit. Unlike many chargers it doesNOT leave your drive looking like a garage forecourt, and you can be assured that the customer support from these guys is second to none.
Quick and efficient. The sub-contractor was thorough, polite, and tidy . . .
The technician arrived on time, did a very professional job installing the charger very neatly and exactly as we wished. No hidden charges. We are very happy with the service we received.
Genuinely fantastic service by both telephone and emails. Personnel very friendly and helpful setting up the installation. All done on time as planned
The charge points are simple, effective and easy to use. The same goes for the EO cloud portal which gives me great control of our charge points. Would highly recommend.
EO Charging is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews