EO Charging Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend EO Charging

Tell us how EO Charging made you happy

"Booking was a bit difficult. I tried to book for a specific day more than 2 weeks in advance but was told I couldn’t book that far in advance. When I called back less than 2 weeks in advance, no slots were available! Once booked, the booking app sent me a reminder and email 24 hours before a different date causing a mild panic to rearrange things to accommodate. It turned out to be an error. After all that, the actual installation was great. Installers were helpful, friendly and did a great job. So a happy ending."
"Using the tethered cable version. Easily accessible near the car, been charging without problems on a daily basis."
"Great service and a fantastic product"
"Excellent service, professional and helpful throughout"
"Easy from start to finish, booking in my job was very easy and the engineer Billy who came out was fantastic, went above and beyond."
"Thanks for budget EV charging lead replacing my 5 mt lead."
EO Charging is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews