EO Charging Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend EO Charging

Tell us how EO Charging made you happy

Charlie Whittaker
"I had an EO Mini Pro installed by a contractor. When it didn't work initially I emailed EO to try and identify what the issue was. Within an hour the Managing Director rang me and him and his team made a concerted effort to sort out my issue. I was really impressed by their attitude. They were even going to send up one of the engineers to sort it; a 5 hour drive! However, happily the local installer, MacNally, resolved the issue and I am very happy with the unit. Unlike many chargers it doesNOT leave your drive looking like a garage forecourt, and you can be assured that the customer support from these guys is second to none."
Tom Taylor
"Had my EOminiPro fitted on Friday by Ecoplugg to charge my Golf GTE - very happy with it so far and easy to setup! Smaller than expected! Works well with eMotorWerks EVjuiceNet app too!"
Don Morton
"Really pleased with my EO Mini install. The charger is very small and unobtrusive vs other alternatives and very easy to use. Really no need for EV charging to be made any more complex. Well done EO, great product and great support from your installation partners."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team."
"Very friendly service both when calling to set up installation and with electrician. The charging unit is much more compact than the Chargemaster equipment, which is a benefit in my view."
"Quick and efficient. The sub-contractor was thorough, polite, and tidy . . ."
"The technician arrived on time, did a very professional job installing the charger very neatly and exactly as we wished. No hidden charges. We are very happy with the service we received."
"Genuinely fantastic service by both telephone and emails. Personnel very friendly and helpful setting up the installation. All done on time as planned"
"The charge points are simple, effective and easy to use. The same goes for the EO cloud portal which gives me great control of our charge points. Would highly recommend."
"Interesting to hear from another customer that their unit failed after a year. I have had exactly the same issue at just over a year. The unit (when working) is great. I have the 7.2kWh model which charges my VW GTE PHEV in a couple of hours. However it has recently developed an intermittent fault which is increasing its unreliability. Customer service seem to be responsive enough, as my installer has confirmed they will be replacing the unit, but unless they have made any recent design improvements, I fear another failure in the future. Not great if you own a purely electric vehicle..."
Hi Daniel, we’re sorry to hear that you experienced a failure with one of our chargers. We have been extensively testing our chargers with a Golf GTE over the weekend to prevent further charging issues in the future.

If you face any problems in the future then please do contact our support team on support@eocharging.com
"I had no experience / former knowledge of electric cars or how to charge them but EO Charging provided all the information I needed in order to get me up to speed fast. There were some difficulties in arranging a suitable installation date for my EO Mini charger but Natalie Chapman of EO Charging went the extra (10) miles and really helped me out."
"EO are an innovative company with great products."
"Booking was a bit difficult. I tried to book for a specific day more than 2 weeks in advance but was told I couldn’t book that far in advance. When I called back less than 2 weeks in advance, no slots were available! Once booked, the booking app sent me a reminder and email 24 hours before a different date causing a mild panic to rearrange things to accommodate. It turned out to be an error. After all that, the actual installation was great. Installers were helpful, friendly and did a great job. So a happy ending."
"Using the tethered cable version. Easily accessible near the car, been charging without problems on a daily basis."
"Great service and a fantastic product"
"Excellent service, professional and helpful throughout"
"Easy from start to finish, booking in my job was very easy and the engineer Billy who came out was fantastic, went above and beyond."
"Thanks for budget EV charging lead replacing my 5 mt lead."
EO Charging is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews