EO Charging Reviews

Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Installation was very good and excellent service. I cannot get the EO mini pro2 charge point to register with the EO cloud; it seems to always stall at this point and come up with an error code. Err_5006. The WiFi signal is full strength outside as I have many other devices that verify this.
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're pleased to hear that your EO Mini Pro 2 is up and running!

That said we're sorry to hear that you're struggling to connect your charger to the EO Cloud and are keen to resolve this as soon as possible - could you please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

Best,
The EO Charging team
Super easy service, remote pricing based on photos and drawing of house. Really friendly and efficient fitter who also helped register and set up the app.
Many thanks EO charging
Charger works well, however, most features of the app not functional.
Excellent charger with a small footprint on the front of the house. Looks good, does what it is suppose to do and was installed with minimal disruption.
Installation was neat and efficient. Overall very happy with the charger and installation.
My only disappointment is the universal socket does not lock the lead in place.
Good service
Fantastic service from start to finish!
Nice charger when it’s working but the smart part is about as useful as a lighthouse in the Saha. Nothing but problems. Big money for an outside socket.
Hi Oliver,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with our charger didn't match your expectations and we thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

The last thing we want is to let our customers down and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the situation with you, could you please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

Please note that we would be also happy to arrange a technical session with one our experts to run you through the EO Smart Home app - we're keen to ensure you're getting the most out of your charging sessions.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Great service with excellent communication throughout the process. Prior to contacting EO, we had arranged a few direct installer quotes but it was considerably cheaper and more efficient going through EO. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Had a fantastic experience with EO and my charger install. The installation was very well done and everything was up and running very quickly. Would recommend!
Very efficient
Communication was excellent, and the installer William did an excellent job
Scott was excellent, he did a very good job.
Early days but I like the appearance and functionality of the Charger and the app was easy to set up and works great. In fact the whole process for ordering and getting it installed has been impressive.
The box lolms really good and it’s so easy to plug in to charge. So far 10/10
A neat installation but the 'smart' charging side still doesn't work. I have had three engineers to look at this (and took due to missed appointments of engineers not turning up 5 days off work). The conclusion is that the installers EV have referred it back to EO as the unit is faulty. It is is working a dumb charger but not as smart charger. I also changed electricity supplier to Octopus so that I could benefit from the lower rates!
Hi Neville,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing such a frustrating issue with your charger.

Customer feedback and satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we are keen to resolve this issue as soon as possible - could you please drop us a note on support@eocharging.com with your contact details and one of our experts will contact you directly.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Good pre installation communication and easy to upload relevant information to plan the installation.

Excellent installation and very helpful installer - thoughtful and keen to do the job well.

Overall, I would have no hesitation recommending this company.
EO Charging itself is a great company with good customer service; however, it subcontracts installation to companies that are not so reliable. We had 4 appts for installation, 3 were cancelled without notification or explanation. It took a lot of communications to get the equipment installed. Since then, the charger is working, and the app is ok at the moment – is does say it's drawing from the solar panels, but we'll see what happens when we go on the nighttime tariff.
Have to say Gary Matthews is a credit to your company. On his initial visit he spotted a few issues with our electrics which stopped him doing the job. We'd not long bought the house and he looked at our condition report and saw that it was not accurate. He went above and beyond, and I ended up getting a new condition report which came back unsatisfactory. The guy who did the initial report prior to us buying the house paid for the work to be done and reimbursed me my condition report. All of which wouldn't have happened if not for Gary. Very thorough with his work and an all-round great chap and was happy to give him a bottle for all his help with the issues he found at my property.
The system itself is easy to use as long as you don’t use the app. It’s useless. At the moment my system is charging at a max of 5kwh not 7kwh so keeping an eye on it
EO Charging is rated 4.22 based on 209 reviews