EO Charging Reviews

of reviewers recommend EO Charging

Tell us how EO Charging made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
EO Charging 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Charlie Whittaker
EO Charging 5 star review on 9th June 2019
Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Excellent service from Sam from power ev
Good to have someone to talk to, generally good service but definite lack of knowledge when needing to ask the client to undertake preparation work. What work and the specification of it was unavailable and took input from an installer to unpick what was required.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we’re pleased your EO charger is up and running! That said we’re sorry to hear you were not happy with the way the installation was carried out - we’ve passed your feedback onto our Home Install team who will look into how we can make the installation process more streamlined.

We value all feedback and would gladly receive your thoughts via email - feel free to contact us on hello@eocharging.com.

Have a great evening and happy charging!
The EO Charging team
Wrong charger shipped (& installed) so waiting for a replacement. Clunky hub setup which failed, but sorted after an hour on the phone to tech support.

Early days using the charger, but EV charge rate + Site Consumption always seems to be around 5A higher than PV generation, so I'm using electric from the grid rather than just diverting my excess solar...
Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we're sorry to hear there has been an error with your order. Please be assured that we are currently reviewing your case and one of our experts will get in touch shortly.

The last thing we want is to let our customers down and fully appreciate the frustration this issue has caused you. We're keen to resolve the charging issues you're facing until your replacement unit is fitted, could you please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

The EO Charging team
Would have given 5 stars if they had managed to send the correct coloured unit as per my order!
Hi Helen,

We’re sorry to hear there has been an error with the colour of your charger, we are currently looking into the issue and someone from our Home Install team will get in touch shortly.

In the meantime, happy charging! ⚡️
The EO Charging team
While the actual instillation went very well, actually setting it up on the app was a bit of a challenge. Also in the current situation I think you need to consider emailing instructions and setting up the app prior to the appointment. Trying to get close enough to hand over documents and QR codes isn’t. social distancing and I think the installer needs to realise the importance of keeping his distance.
Hi Colin,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback.

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the way your installation has been carried out. In what is an unusual and challenging time, we refer our home charging installs to a carefully selected number of installers who follow robust safety measures (including social distancing) during installation.

We appreciate that the app set up process may not have been best in your instance and have passed your feedback to our Home Install team who will look into how we can make this step safer for both customers and installers. We value all feedback and would gladly receive your thoughts via email, feel free to contact us on hello@eocharging.com.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

The EO Charging team
Fault on one of the components but Luckily engineer had a spare One
Hi Gerard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we’re pleased your EO charger is up and running!

It’s great to hear that our installer was able to resolve the component issue your first experienced with your charger - if you have any problems in the future then don’t hesitate to drop us a note on support@eocharging.com.

Happy charging! ⚡️
The EO Charging Team
Great deal on original OLEV grant, price held despite Covid-19 delays. Poor electrical subcontractor install actioned immediately by EO team resulting in a complete re-install to full professional standard. V happy customer.
Kept me informed of changes during Corona and installation very quick on the day.
App simply does not work. Scheduled charging not working. Achieved charge rate notification does not work - states low rate completion when charging is in fact complete.
Good morning,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're sorry to hear that your experience with our app didn't match your expectations.

Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you in resolving these issues. Could you please drop us a note at hello@eocharging.com with your contact details and one of our experts will contact you directly.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

The EO Charging team
Does what it says. Reliable so far and looks great at the front of the house.
Really good quick and efficent service. Arrived and did the job as needed in a timely way. I would highly recommend Paul and the company going forward.
App very slow, with very basic and missing functionality, it won’t even calculate the cost of charging. The unit is small but needs a similar size unit inside the house and two cables to connect to the unit outside. No suitable to use with third party apps.
Hi Igor,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review.

We’re sorry to hear that your experience with our charger didn’t match your expectations.

In terms of our app, we recently identified an issue with cost monitoring and have just published an update to the app store. We recommend that you download this update to resolve the issues you’re facing.

If this does not resolve the matter then please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

The EO Charging team
The EO Mini Pro is one of the smallest chargers on the market and would fit discreetly almost anywhere. The support provided by the company to resolve an issue experienced with the software has been great!
Might be an idea to wait for the process to complete before chasing for feedback.
The app. needs A LOT of work, but looking at the feedback, you know that.
Good morning Stuart,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry to hear that you've been contacted for your feedback a bit earlier than scheduled.

We've indeed taken all customer feedback on board and are working on developing an updated version of the EO Smart Home app - we will be providing an update to all customers over the coming weeks.

That said, if you think a specific feature needs improvement, don't hesitate to drop us a note at hello@eocharging.com.

The EO Charging team
One of the first to receive the Home Smart I believe, so a few start up issues that have now been overcome. Very discreet unit working very well.
All my queries were answered very promptly and work was done on arrange day
It’s a small, reliable wall charger that simply works well.. is there anything else needed to be said? Yes there is....The customer service team is great too., as were the fitting company.. Absolutely worth the money..
Works reliably and app is easy to navigate. Very discreet on wall and no fuss to use.
I was hoping the EO app would allow me to charge using the Octopus Go tariff but as soon as I connect to my e golf it begins charging even though I have set the desired time to start and finish charging
What can I do to solve this problem
Good morning,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, sorry to hear that you've been having problems with your EO smartphone app.

If you have recently had an EO Mini Smart Home installed then you will need to download the 'EO Smart Home' app - this will ensure you can integrate with the Octopus Go tariff.

We recently identified an issue with scheduled charging and have just published an update to the app store. We recommend that you download this update to resolve the issues you're facing.

The EO Charging team
I've just had a EO Mini Pro installed last week, when it was installed I had a few issues with WIFI connectivity and other softwhere issues form the charger.

I had been in contact with your technical support team (Jack) in particular who was so helpful and understanding of the issues I had been experiencing. when I called I was annoyed and distressed after spending lots of money on a charge point that was not working.

Jack spent almost 2 hours on the phone with me trying to diagnose the issues , not once did he give up and he was so calm and focused on helping me that I then had regained my confidence with EO. in the feature if I was to have a problem I could call EO and know they would do all that they could to help me get back up and running.

I will defiantly recommend EO to friends, family and others. Great customer service, fantastic product and all in all, the charger looks awesome on the side of my house my house.

Well done EO for the whole process.
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback - we’re really pleased that your charger is up and running!

It’s great to hear that our Technical & Support team were able to resolve the software issue you first experienced. If you were to have any questions in the future, you know where to find us ⚡️

Happy charging!