EO Charging Reviews

of reviewers recommend EO Charging
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how EO Charging made you happy
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey. Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
Great service and were courteous. Highly recommend
Excellent service from initial e-mail enquiry to installation. Feedback from eO team was great both via the online application and on the phone. Install went very smoothly. I have one minor issue, a grommet from the face plate of the charger is missing and I am awaiting eO or the installer to remedy this (not heard back yet). If this gets fixed properly the 5 stars from me. If I don't hear back I will be disspointed.
Easy and efficient installation. Neater and less cumbersome looking than some of the other wall boxes on the market
Very professional service from initial booking to installation
Really helpful with booking, the installer was great
Excellent service from start to finish - great advice and support - very happy
My charger is faulty so unable to use vehicle at the minute
I got a quick and helpful response from EO to my initial enquiry, and superb pre-install consultation from their subcontractor CrossTech Electrical. On the day the CrossTech installer turned up as scheduled, did a bang-up job with the installation, tidied away all the mess afterwards, and went out of his way to deal with a couple of small issues and demonstrate the functionality. The Mini Pro 2 charger itself is small, neat, and connects perfectly to my car, my solar panels, and my wifi.
Well organised and professional throughout.
Answered all my queries efficiently
Wasn’t given a choice of charger by Mercedes had to choose this one where there’s space taken up inside for a board containing the RCD etc where the ones I install have them all built into the charger itself leading to a lot less messy installation. Also the App is not very good.
Very helpful quick and clean
I have just had an EO EV charger fitted in my garage the only thing to say is that it was straightforward to install and it works perfectly. Recommended
EO Charging 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Very straight forward process, professional and friendly staff, neat work and reasonable price.
Excellent experience from initial ordering to installation. We were kept informed throughout the process and the customer service team were responsive and knowledgable when dealing with our queries. The installation wasn’t straightforward as we needed the unit to be connected via the Consumer Unit in the our Annexe rather than in the main house. Danny the engineer was extremely thorough and professional and consulted us at all stages to make sure we were happy with the proposed approach. The final result is fantastic with a very discreet unit that is almost hidden from view and delivering at full rate to our new Kia eNiro.
Excellent customer service you have; prompt email response.
EO Charging 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Very happy with the work done and my installer was very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The charger is compact and neatly installed and in my preferred location. Nothing specific to criticise but I think the EO app could be improved upon.
Very quick installation after ordering and system is working well
Very pleased with the installation. Very helpful and considerate installer, explained everything and cleared up well.
Has to be zero. Charged the EV 3 times and the red light is flashing so will need to get it fixed. Poor show.
EO Charging is rated 4.51 based on 806 reviews