EO Charging Reviews

Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
Main requirement was a home charging unit that looked small and not too noticeable on the front of the house. The EO Mini was the only one we found that fitted the bill. Especially as it came in grey.
Worked perfectly for almost a year until we hit a problem which meant it wouldn’t charge. The unit was replaced promptly without charge thanks to the excellent support from the EO team.
I had no experience / former knowledge of electric cars or how to charge them but EO Charging provided all the information I needed in order to get me up to speed fast. There were some difficulties in arranging a suitable installation date for my EO Mini charger but Natalie Chapman of EO Charging went the extra (10) miles and really helped me out.
I applied for the installation of a new EO mini online. Filling the form required a bit of effort, and waiting for a contractor to schedule an appointment took a few weeks - but it's been worth it. The contractor did an excellent job and reused a lot of existing wiring; the installation blends in seamlessly, and all the extra boxes have been clearly expertly placed. The contractor and/or EO took care to apply for the grant on my behalf, saving me from further annoyances. The EO mini charger itself looks really cool and sturdy. The app is adequate, the main feature I really wanted was to disable the charger when I'm not using it, and that's pretty straightforward. I charger my plugin hybrid a few times without any problems. Overall I'm really happy!
Hi I have an EO smart home charger for about four months now and I wish I had never seen the thing or to be more exact the App. This thing has let me down four times which is once a month since I got it.
It was expertly by Christopher Ruddy so it’s not his fault that the thing is useless.
When I connect my car at approx 11 at night I expect to be able to forget it and the charging will automatically start charging at two o’clock to take advantage of the night rate.
But alas this doesn’t always take place.
The thing starts charging straight away and tells me my smart home is not connected and it cannot connect to something or other in the sky.
I see this is a problem other people have reported.
I have instructed your Irish agent to come and take it away and replace it with something that I can simply set a timer on and the unit will start and stop charging as I it require to. Maybe the simple one would have something to hang the lead on.
And not one made by EO.

Oliver Callaghan.
Hi Oliver,

We’re sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience with our app and we thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review.

Last thing we want is to let our customers down - please be assured that we are reviewing your case immediately and one of our team experts will contact you directly to ensure you're getting the most from your charging sessions.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Timer stopped working as keep getting message saying SmartHome is offline. It is not my connection - everything else in the house works!
Morning Ian,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We're sorry to hear that you're having connectivity problems with your EO charger and are keen to ensure you're up and running as soon as possible - could you please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

Many thanks,
The EO Charging team
Excellent from start to finish. Lots of help and support making applications for grant funding from EST.
Had a faulty unit which was replaced very quickly (just three working days from being reported to 'support' to being replaced) in spite of not being an urgent issue, it was still charging adequately. The new unit is performing perfectly.
Had my EOminiPro fitted on Friday by Ecoplugg to charge my Golf GTE - very happy with it so far and easy to setup! Smaller than expected! Works well with eMotorWerks EVjuiceNet app too!
EO Charging 5 star review on 9th June 2019
Really pleased with my EO Mini install. The charger is very small and unobtrusive vs other alternatives and very easy to use. Really no need for EV charging to be made any more complex. Well done EO, great product and great support from your installation partners.
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019