EO Charging Reviews

EO Charging 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Valerie Oswick
EO Charging 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Charlie Whittaker
Great service. Installer very polite and courteous
My first home charge went brilliantly thank you. So easy to use.
Professional, quick and responsive. Excellent service from start to finish. Really recommend!!
The EO ordering process was slick and professional and was administered by helpful and professional staff. 10/10.

The installation by Scott Electrical Ltd of Leeds was carried out promptly and efficiently and Paul and his colleague had an excellent knowledge of the product. They could not have been more helpful and they explained things in great detail, including associated software issues. Both were knowledgeable and extremely effective. 10/10.
Installer was great, the app could do with some work, currently not working to charge my car
excellent service and very nice and delegate design.
Very happy with both the installation and the arrangements and communication up to the install. The installer was helpful and flexible in ensuring cable run was as unobtrusive as possible.
Happy to recommend.
I’m very impressed with my new EO mini Pro 2 charger it’s compact size functional paired back design has resulted in a very smart looking install. Whilst I’m currently only using it to charge the relatively small battery in my BMW 330e at around 3KW/h it offers future proofing for 7KW and solar generation. Much safer and nicer to live with than the three pin set up it replaced especially with young children around. Only slight fly in the ointment is the APP it is a bit clunky and basic although as the car app does all the scheduling I’m not sure I’ll need to use the EO app much. The charger is itself feels good quality and is simple to use.
Efficient installation and easy “set it and forget it” app to ally with cheap rate electricity supply. Would have been nice to have a cable management system to assist with tidy tethered cable?
Great install experience and app overview.
EO Charging 5 star review on 9th January 2021
It is small and discreet and works perfectly. Lots of control through the app to. Very happy with my choice
Superb service from start to finish. Excellent customer care and communication. Technician on the day, Ashley, was great. Polite, efficient, tidy. All round thumbs up.
The process from start to finish was easy, couldn't ask for any more. The installer was punctual, did exactly what he needed to and completed the installation in a timely manner. The installer explained how to use the charger and the APP, he was polite, professional and tidied up after himself and explained that if I had any problems just to give him a call.
Great service from start to finish. Very quick in processing the order and due the expedited delivery of my EV they went above and beyond to get the unit installed in time!
I reached out to four companies. EO were by far the easiest to deal with and the installer was throughly competent. Thank you EO
The online form, interactions with EO staff and EO subcontractor were all exceptional. My house is old and this was a complicated fitting and the team were so excellent in making it happen I am sure with other providers I would not have a charger installed.
Amazing experience all handled brilliantly. The engineer who attended and the Company he worked for provided some of the best service I’ve had.

Couldn’t recommend enough and have already a few times.

Fantastic, thank you!
The EO charger is exactly what I wanted, the ability to charge from the house using, a well made, discreet, small device with no dangling cables, Excellent. I am so glad I chose EO charging for the install also

kindest regards
Fantastic little wall box charger. Smart looking, discreet and functional. The installation guy was friendly and helpful too. Highly recommend.
EO Charging is rated 4.27 based on 279 reviews