Enviro-Flame Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Enviro-Flame

Unit 1 Riverside Industrial Park
16 Lyon Road
Wimbledon

How would you rate Enviro-Flame?

Roslyn Shaw
Unverified Reviewer

Everything. I can't believe their 4.7 rating and feel sure it has been rigged by friends and family. As I sit here writing this I have a National Grid engineer at my home repairing the gas leak that Enviroflame created when they came three days ago (and the reason for them coming three days ago was to fix a gas leak they created a few weeks before that)! National Grid can't believe the shonky and dangerous way they tried to temporarily hide the gas leak instead of fixing it properly and permanently. Their service is also terrible - half the time not turning up when they say they are going to. I cannot warn against them in stronger terms. Take a look at the photo. We asked them to replace the stone at the front. They lifted the old stone but then didn't leave the new stone flush with the floor, leaving it hanging with a mess underneath which we can't access!!
Angela Gaskin
Verified Reviewer

Arrived at the perfect time as I had forgotten the appointment and was about to go shopping!! Did an excellent job with no disruption to me and left my stove gleaming, very happy with the job ????
Mr Addy
Verified Reviewer

Everyone has been very helpful and courteous, also your colleagues who visited to
do the fitting were all within the estimated time of arrival, We are delighted with
the product, Thank you very much.
Klajdi Geci
Verified Reviewer

Great job, hard working George and Dave did a great job!
Wendy Abel
Verified Buyer

Very professional and friendly service.
Very pleased and will certainly use your company again.
Graeme Oglivie
Verified Buyer

Great service! Was done on schedule and kept me informed about everything that he was doing. Everything was left nice and tidy and we have a clean fireplace ready for the colder weather. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Georgina Calder
Verified Buyer

On time. Very helpful with information. Tidy and clean. Very personable. Thank you.
Selina
Verified Reviewer

Very clean and tidy job! Would reccomend.
Gavin Norville
Verified Buyer

Quick service, very informative answering all our questions. Bryan is very friendly and knowledgeable. Helpful and polite.
Gesche
Verified Reviewer

Everything was great today. Very friendly and helpful and happy to answer any questions :)
Charlotte Day Lewin
Verified Reviewer

Great service, were clean & tidy & made sure no mess left.
Would highly recommend
Sam Neal
Verified Buyer

The team tried very hard to work round the problems and they were very polite and tidy

I was very happy with the service thank you
Leonard Mostyn
Verified Reviewer

Very good service from George. Very clean and tidy. Would reccomend!!!
Leonard Mostyn
Verified Reviewer

Very good service from George. Very clean and tidy. Would reccomend!!!
Alison Foreman
Verified Buyer

Brian and Dave provided an excellent service. The stove looks great. Thank you!
Toni Conyers
Verified Buyer

Very prompt on site and worked hard. Very polite and cleaned up well. Talked to me about any issues and clarified what I needed to do.
Mihai

Hi ,
I'm happy to work with this company

Thanks
Mihai
Freya Brash
Verified Reviewer

On time, tidy and good service
Graham Hamer
Verified Reviewer

George did a great job. He was polite, did a clean and tidy job. Highly recommend. Many thanks.
Graham Storey

Great quick service
Very haopy witg the servuce provided
Enviro-Flame is rated 4.65 based on 118 reviews