Enviro-Flame Reviews

Read Enviro-Flame Reviews

02031241588

enviro-flame@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Unit 1 Riverside Industrial Park 16 Lyon Road Wimbledon

Tell us how Enviro-Flame made you happy
Very Efficient, punctual & clean. Explained what was needed with no fuss. Would highly recommend.
Engineer was good and the hearth is fitted well. Disappointed in the company as the slate was not what was ordered.
Pros: good advice, mostly good communication, logburner itself is lovely Cons: did seem very expensive for the service they provide although to be fair the quote was not an enormous amount more than a rival company (if you're wondering, I chose Enviroflame over the other on the basis of their friendlier communication). My main upset is that they charged me £100 odd for an initial visit during which they said they'd swept the chimney. However on the day of installing the burner, the chimney liner dislodged enough soot to cover EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING in my flat (it is open plan). It took me days to clean and some things were permanently stained. If they had warned me, I would have covered everything up. I was very unhappy but the girl who answered the phone the next day just said she was sorry to hear that and basically ended the phonecall.
The actual annual service of our multifuel stove is carried out efficiently although it is expensive for the work involved. However, getting an appointment is a real drag, it requires numerous phone calls.
Enviro-Flame is rated 4.85 based on 303 reviews