Engine Trust Reviews

4.2
Based on 720 reviews
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Engine Trust was easy to use and had a number of suppliers contact me with sensible quotes
Quick response from multiple companies
Were competitive and delivered in a professional manner. Still to choose but will will use your website again. Thank you
Quick quotes recieved although varied drastically.
Hi received my quote But i was only looking for price no work passed on
My quotes arrived quickly and were of varied prices. I appreciated the warranty offered by most of your partners. I am mulling over the best offers with the help of my local garage.
Put in a search for a reconditioned Jaguar XJ engine, the same night as mine decided it didn't want to be an engine anymore and in a thick cloud of smoke changed into a bag of hammers. Within a few hours I had received over half a dozen emails from suppliers who had what I needed. Engine Trust certainly did the job. Now I just have to choose which supplier gives best value for money.
Well the site was very straight forward and easy to use. I managed to get 3 quotes and professionally fully detailed ones.
Got good quotes very wuick service
I've had 2 quotes to date unfortunately one quote was for an engine from 1995 but with low milage but the other quote was of interest.
Helpful information re: used and conditioned engines
All replys were prompt & quotations laid out well
I got two quotes in less than 24 hours Think that was good ..yes the prices are competitive
Yes happy
A good service only received 1 quote so can't judge if price is competitive. Tecieved 1 quote, 2 days later received another quote from same garage but it was £200 more 🤷‍♂️
Well presented
The website is clear and easy to use, a few minutes and your done. Unfortunately, I only received one quote, which while being clear and concise, meant I had nothing to compare it against, so it may or may not be competitive.
Told me exactly what I wanted to know
Good fast and efficient, good experiance
Had 1 estimate. Thats all. Easy to use web site.
Engine Trust is rated 4.2 based on 720 reviews