Engine Trust Reviews

of reviewers recommend Engine Trust
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Too expensive too short warranty not enough information on each engine
A month ago i used you guys and someone called pro engines got back to me with a quote. It sounded very professional and their site was professional too. I gave them £1400 deposit to start the work. They kept stalling in collecting my car. At the end their website and their phone number got cut off. Only to realise it was a fake company using pro engines name and scammed me for £1400. I spoke to the bank fraud team but this is really unacceptable.!!!!! The guy that actually owns pro engines limited called everyone that he possibly can to tell them what has happened but nobody has helped him. If they had helped him then this would have prevented me in getting scammed. Guys whoever gives you a quote please dont give them deposit unless you go there yourself and actually see the garage
Got no response
I was only looking for an exchange short engine.
Wanted a second hand engine But no supplier wants to help you confirm Mileages Just interested in taking you’re money
We had plenty of companies give us a quote we made a decision on which one to go with we tried phoning this company on both phone numbers work and mobile which was supplied by the company and as of yet been trying for over a week with no reply we have also emailed with no reply why contact with a quote if you’re not prepared to do the work
Only one company reply
I recently enquire about a replacement engine for a Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5 1996 diesel preferably a reconditioned engine which will come with fuel injector pump, injectors, glow plugs and turbo. I am still looking, as no one so far as come up with a match for that engine if you think you could still help I would be great full for any assistance.
no answer at this time
Didn’t get enough quotes , i was expecting much more . Or at least two for that matter
Comprehensive view of all available engine rebuilders. Unfortunately, having checked their websites, I decided that there were far more negative reviews than positive. I, therefore, did not wish to take the chance on any of these companies.
All engines were too expensive.
Way out of my price range kind regards
No replies received.
Received 1 reply, irrelevant to what I wanted, not worth the hassle of giving companies your details for the chance you'll probably get spammed in the future.
Certainly received a few responses but on closer examination I had received multiple offers at different prices from the same address in Manchester, although not EXACTLY the same address ie 3 so and so street, 5 so and so street etc. As such didn’t trust to even contact the sellers. Purchased elsewhere.
you quoted for the wrong make of vehicle.
No replies at all
Hi Paul. As discussed on the phone, Our system only sends out a request for review after at least 2 quotes are sent to your e-mail address. As you have a @hotmail address please check your Spam folders as the quotes are likely there. Our apologies you didn't get the quotes but our system defiantly sent them.
Have received two quotes both for 2001 engines one being £600+ and the other for £325. Unfortunately there was very little... well no details on condition, whether they had been reconditioned or if not mileage etc. My vehicle is also 4 or 5 year newer than the engines you have offered and have had quotes nearer you first quote for a reconditioned engine with 12 months warranty.
Hi Steve. All our quotes will state Condition. the 2 quotes that were sent out to you do clearly state that the engines are Used. The mileage entry is up to the individual member to enter and we have no control over this. Our quotes also state this. I am Glad you found such a bargain, it was not from one of our members. I would approach that offer with caution. You did not use our Registration lookup and you manually selected your vehicle as a 2001 model, Hence you received quotes on the information you provided. We feel 2 Stars is not fair as our service did exactly what it is meant to. It provided you with a fair price of £600 for that engine from a very reputable, VAT registered and long standing member.
Engine Trust is rated 4.20 based on 535 reviews