Engine Trust Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Engine Trust

About Engine Trust: Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy

"Very happy with Engine Trust, took less than 5 minutes to start getting quotes for my Renault engine. Very competitive prices and a lot of companies trying to get my business. Excellent. Well done."
"Received numerous quotes though email and txt. Great service and easy to use."
"Quotes arrived quickly and easily understood. Did not proceed as decided not to purchase said vehicle."
"Very competitive quote."
"No quotes received at all"
"Easy to to use website and response were received the following day"
"I used EngineTrust and I am happy with the Services, I recommend"
"great website for engine comparison"
"Very good and easy to use service. An efficient way of obtaining information from just one source. Recommended."
"Certainly received a few responses but on closer examination I had received multiple offers at different prices from the same address in Manchester, although not EXACTLY the same address ie 3 so and so street, 5 so and so street etc. As such didn’t trust to even contact the sellers. Purchased elsewhere."
"Put my details on engine trust and had three helpful calls within 24hrs"
"Not had any quotes yet"
"Very quick reply. I didnt give 5 ⭐ cos i was expecting a more proffesional answer to help me decide if i want the engine as it is and also to guide me throw the details of what i asked for. Anyway over all, i appreciated that i had a quick answer"
"Fast reply Honest answers"
"Respond to a follow up emails to for additional information so we can purchase the product - still waiting on answers to questions asked in email sent to you yesterday"
"supplied several quotes that could potentially be taken up. quotes delivered in professional manner."
"High price low warranty Cheap parts Rubbish company"
"A range of quotes received from different suppliers. Information clear and contact details given. I've not proceeded yet but the process has been straightforward"
"Got a lot off quoutes from breakers."
"very good quotes for 2nd hand to reconditioned engines"
Engine Trust is rated 4.38 based on 172 reviews