Engine Trust Reviews

of reviewers recommend Engine Trust
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
No quibbles
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES NO STRESS AND QUALITY CHOICE
Quick response thanks
Actually I was surprised at the speed and volume of quotes provided ... much better and faster than I expected
Very quick responses but my number was shared with some unscrupulous individuals so started receiving scamming text messages what next!!!!
As of now 6.45pm 12/11/2019,all those that have contacted me have been polite and professional about any inquiries I have made.
Fantastic quick reply from various garages ,very helpful people will use them when I get my car fixed ,thanks
Not good and too expensive
The quotes received came back in quick time. Now I need to check reviews of the potential suppliers.
good afternoon, I would like to get answers to my emails as soon as possible. I wish all the success to this company.
Very Good, Quotes for several engines plus rebuild of our own (slightly knackered) engine, telephone follow up, but unfortunately this time we found a "Barn Find" BMW in a farmers barn, after 15 minutes engine ran superbly. Thanks anyways for you time. Mike Thomas
very impressed with the number of quotes I received
Received half a dozen quotes within twelve hours, thanks.
Receive two quotes one is reasonable and the other was double the price of the first quote The first quote gave me a detailed description of what purposed and the the second quote did not.
Shipping cost is not in the quotation
All was done well and in time .And made my search very east
Did as it said....
Great information
Plenty of quotes came through quickly with varying prices, very happy with outcome,
Received quotes starting almost straight away and continuing for a few days. Some were expensive some were competitive. Site is easy to use.
Engine Trust is rated 4.32 based on 232 reviews