Engine Trust Reviews

of reviewers recommend Engine Trust
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
i put my request in at 12am and by 9am i had multiple offers for my required engine, very stress free and easy and all reputable companies. that said i purchased my engine by 10am.. highly recommended as it was all done by my car REG!!!!!
Very quick reply thank you
Got lots of quotes from different companies quote soon after entering my details.
Good service
reviewing offers
Very quick and efficient.
Great service found what I was looking for with in 24 Hours! Would recommend and use the service again
Happy with everything
The web site was very easy to use
first class service, had about 6 replies the next working day,some very competitive prices.
Site was easy to use. Had decent quotes,but when I asked follow up questions some did not answer or reply. Not all but some declined to answer valid questions.
A very good way of getting multiple quotes from engine suppliers .
I found Engine Trust via Google and had no idea what it did. The day after entering my details to the questionnaire I started receiving quotes and after three days I had received quotes from 5 different suppliers. This exceeded my expectations.
Very pleased with finding and engine through engine trust , lots of company’s contacting me at very good prices ,
The quotes were clear and understood, the prices vary depending on the mileage on the engine or whether it was refurbished
Very good had plenty feedback cheers.would use again
Very quick response