Engine Trust Reviews

of reviewers recommend Engine Trust
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I needed a quote for an exchange engine as mine may have needed replacing. Luckily it didn't but Engine trust got me a few good quotes with details of ee worked engines. All similar prices inc fitting. Did everything I needed PDQ, will definitely come back when/if I need spares again. Thanks guys.
I found it most helpful. My Fiat Pandais coming to the end of its mechanical days but the bodywork is still sound the question is whether to buy a new car or to recondition my present car . Reconditioning my present car becomes a distinct possibility. However, I live in Worcester, quite a way from Essex.
I HAVE A 2008 BETTLE LUNA REG BU 08 XAB I THINK THE PISTON RINGS NEEN REPLACING AND A EXHUST SENSERO
Fully satisfied with excellent services.
Very good service as a few responded to my needs
It’s and ok site
Great feedback, very professional knowledge of what we were looking for.
Yes very pleased πŸ˜€
Very easy to use and very professional
Easy to use
Got plenty of good quotes
Will use your service again thanks
With the help of Engine Trust, I was able to source and purchase the engine I required. Thank you for your help.
Good service
Plenty of competive companys sent quotes to me good work thanks keep up good work
sgwheusgwH
I received quotes from multiple different sites all very very expensive a complete waste of my time.
Thanks for nothing
Easy to use and quick response within

minute's
Highly recommended
I was more than happy with the service
A couple of quotes thankfully received.
Was really optimistic at first, however when quotes came back it appears all the companies seem to be working together and looking at reviews for them they all are described as scammers. When looked into company details no reported assets, directors, accounts etc. Can't trust them to be genuine traders.
Yes i was quoted for what i asked for good service
Very useful