Engine Trust Reviews

of reviewers recommend Engine Trust
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom, ,

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Very quick with the quotes
great service , well done .
Very quick response.Loads to choose from.Very good service
Only received one quote
Some very good prices but so far away from my address thanks for your help
Very good and plenty of quotes
Not for me, I could buy a brand new engine for cheaper than some of the quotes I had absolute robbery!
Yes I have had quotes but all for second hand engines. I would like a new engine price.
Only one replied.
The response on this website was overwhelming had amazing quotes from different garages which gave me the opportunity to choose who to work with
Easy to use, got about ten responses to the enquiry.
Fast and very professional
Good service
Thanks
Only received 1 quote as of now. Only came this morning. A bit early for asking to rate service after 24 hours only since submitting.
Recieved several quotes and paid £850 on 1st March for Citroen engine to engine components Gauld St Oldham, The delivery was to be 3/4 days after two weeks and numerous Phone calls, always being told the carrier was at fault, The engine arrived on a phone call to DX carriers They informed me they only collected the the engine on the 16th of March from the supplier that also showed the dates on the delivery labels and the tracking I would not use the supplier again.
Well worth contacting and very helpful thanks
This website does what it says; received lots of quotes and advice. Thank you to Engine Trust
Easy to use just not an economical repair. Another car to scrap
We had plenty of companies give us a quote we made a decision on which one to go with we tried phoning this company on both phone numbers work and mobile which was supplied by the company and as of yet been trying for over a week with no reply we have also emailed with no reply why contact with a quote if you’re not prepared to do the work
Provided prompt information, which was very reasonable, for the enquiry I made
Would have no hesitation to use again in the future
Engine Trust is rated 4.26 based on 448 reviews