Engine Trust Reviews

4.2
Based on 719 reviews
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Most of the quotes come from scam artists who find other things wrong and increase the price.
phone operators were unfreindly/ unhelpful and price was 25% above market
No comments
Found an engine at a good price & after I finally got though to someone on the phone to buy it I tried to arrange payment & delivery. I rang 5 times on Thursday ( constantly being told there'd call back) it's now Saturday & I've been waiting since Thursday. I've brought an engine from somewhere else yesterday, more miles on the clock but I dont have to deal with these rude bad mannered people. If adam says he has an engine at the price you want dont waist your time with him & keep looking.
They were about £2500 more than on ebay.
quote was most expensive
I attempted to deal with one of the so called vetted dealers and was almost scammed to the point where I arranged to have my car collected and could have potentially never seen it again according to further research into the company. It was operating under 3 different names (that I could find). They are being investigated by trading standards ( which explains the many business names) and this particular company have collected cars, completed no work on them and demanded 000's from people just to get their cars back. They abuse the rights garages have to hold cars until they receive payments. Check for websites and actual reviews, trust a trader, trust a garage ect. Do your own vetting folks. I am purposely not listing the particular dealer in hopes that this review stays put... Hope this helps ....
I bought an engine through engine trust partner (Worldwide Engines) - Engine not delivered - excuses given - no refund - AVOID WORLDWIDE ENGINE AT ANY COST
Constant calls, voicemails, emails and messages received since using website
Went with M L Auto Recon paid 50% deposit never collected the car and still can’t get hold of the company and not had money money back. Looks like company have folded
Scammers are from this site
These guys are a rip off
Price is down
CHECK ALL SUPPLIERS REVIEWS BEFORE PROCEEDING. I thought Engine trust had a proper vetting and monitoring proceedure in place, hence the word TRUST. It seems they dont and I've had to sped £600 to avoid being ripped off by one (or more possibly) of the companies that are part of the Trust list of suppliers. Any Engine Ltd have terrible reviews. They are very organised and professional until they get your car and then they seem to completely abuse people.
I have not received any offers since regeristing.
Avoid like the plague. I took up one of their quotes for Any Engine Ltd for £1550 that was turned into a bill for £4300 for a fully reconditioned engine.In truth they fitted a second hand engine and denied this despite the change of engine number, numerous other clues and not to mention since return a £600 bill elsewhere to repair the leaking fuel pump.Engine Trust cannot be trusted and clearly either are linked to this fraud or are completely incompetent in checking out their recommended repairers
Engine Trust should act as an escrow agent between the buyer and seller. Nearly all sellers are selling flawed or non existed engines. There should be a vetting process from Engine Trust of the sellers. Each seller should deposit at least £5,000 with Engine Trust which should be used if the buyer was missold a flawed or non working engine. The concept should work all the time and not on a hit and miss basis.
Couldn't source me anything
System would not let me enter my details. So a complete waste of time
App did not even recognize my post code or nearby post codes so didn’t even get any quotes.. rubbish
Engine Trust is rated 4.2 based on 719 reviews