Engine Trust Reviews

4.2
Based on 720 reviews
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
I had several quotations from indepentant garages for recondition engines all in London and not near my postcode
Didn't get much response
Had a few quotes, quite quickly,but all were£500+ dearer than a few other sites we researched.
Only received one quote then they wanted additional £500 to collect the car
Professional quick response just not suitable/cost effective (my valve bent not whole engine gone) for my situation so I have not followed through so can’t comment on product/trustworthiness but service very good hence average trust
Not really Engine Trusts fault but only received one quote. Then all they seem to have is a 'noreply' e-mail address,so I've left a review here.
the quotes were quite expensive and i would like more quotes
I difficulties adding my phone number outside the UK. If it is strictly for UK residents only, the website should clearly say so upfront.
Found a number of suppliers of reconditioned engines. Unfortunately only one could do it in a two week timespan. One did not have the staff to do the work and one needed the car for nearly 8 weeks. But it gave me the chance to ring them and find out what they could do, a useful site to use, to help find the correct supplier that can do the job.
Engine rebuilt ltd, they've had my car for 31 days, said theirs a problem with electrics, & they've taken the ECU out, why?. electrics were fine when car went to them, getting no where.
I only received one quote from a company that was too far away, though a further email suggest there were more quotes sent to me. I can only say that I haven’t had any more quotes than the one mentioned! Ken Giblen.
I did receive multiple quotes including some today. Unfortunately when spending that much money it is difficult to trust the service offered when description is spelt incorrectly.
The website is clear and easy to use, I received multiple quotes mainly by email (one by phone). A good spread of prices quoted.
I found them to be able to get quotes of a similar level all around however, they all appeared to be from a similar quality off company and when these companies were googled (if you could actually find them) they were slated as being awful. Im glad I looked as I didn't want to be caught out.....
Yes I have had quotes but all for second hand engines. I would like a new engine price.
Only received 1 quote as of now. Only came this morning. A bit early for asking to rate service after 24 hours only since submitting.
Highly overpriced
I only received one suitable reply so not too impressed and that was for nearly £1,800 ?.
I need a engine
The website is easy to use and you do get quotes once you get past the viruses
Engine Trust is rated 4.2 based on 720 reviews