Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Unable to comment on breakdown service as I have not had a breakdown. But when providing information on Groupon, you should advise customers that cars more than 10 years old will be charged more. This happened to me but I wasn’t aware until I had bought the groupon code.
Excellent value for money. However, l am still waiting for documents to be emailed to me.
I have not had to call out for any breakdowns so a little disappointed that you don't offer any discounts for not claiming against the policy
Budget breakdown cover ... Not had to call on them in the 3 years I,ve been with them .... But can say that I do check their phone answerability and its pretty good
Fortunately I have not needed to call Emergency Assist in the 2 years I have been with them but I can say that they are very competitively priced for the cover on offer and they are good communicators and prompt me to renew my membership in good time.
difficult to assess service as I've never had to use the service, my one concern is that I was never informed of the renewal so I have had no opportunity to review or amend policy details, I don't know if the payments are the same or if they have changed, would appreciate some contact on this issue either through e mail or phone 07838316522.
Got sent an email saying click onto the link and arrange your renewal, link showed a price that was dearer than what had been agreed. That was poor, hoping someone would just commit. Other than that, no problems at all
HI ,for the price of cover I thick it is a good deal , I hope that when or if I use the cover in an event, I can relay a good response .cheers glen
As a customer already I was shocked to learn that I could save £8 by not renewing. I then took the cover out again!
I purchased my breakdown cover as an assurance policy should I have a problem with my car either on a journey or at home. Fortunately I have not had to rely on Emergency Assist Ltd so cannot in all honesty give a true rating, I can only rate it Acceptable until such time that I need their service.
.,it's a matter of peace of mind should I need you.Home start would be good also help within the mile from home to help or tow to a garage.
Can't reall give a review as have only just purchased cover which dos'nt in fact start till 1/4/19.
A very good price for the cover but as I have yet to use the service it would not be right to comment
Good value for money fortunately have not needed to use the service.
Have not used you services so can't review thanks Alex
Finding and deciding to buy membership for a year in the face of the competition was easy. I have never yet had reason to call upon their services, so cannot comment further at this time.
I have only put three stars because I have not had to call on Emergency Assist.But the ease of getting signed up ready to go has been so easy.
Haven't had to use the service
Due to only just joining EA I am unable to leave feedback.it was straightforward to join.the feedback will be applicable in the event of a breakdown.
I cannot write a review as I not the service yet
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews