Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Exchange Lane
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

"Easy to renew"
"I was unhappy that payment for the renewal of my policy was taken from my bank account on the day I was emailed saying the policy was due for renewal. Also the email did not say the payment had been taken, I only found out several days later when I contacted Emergency Assist. I was not aware that the policy would automatically renew, I have asked that this not happen next time."
"Not heard anything from you what is my policy no. Ect."
"Just grateful to have it on standby"
"Good cover at a reasonable price, but disappointed that when I ordered it I asked for cover for mine and my wife's car. When I received the documentation it covered only my car and I have to take out another policy to cover my wife's."
"Although we had to choose our own garage destination when we had broken down.....the recovery was very quick, the driver being brilliant with helping us in all areas and we received a full discount of our onward travel fare very quickly indeed....."
"efficient, helpful, friendly staff"
"I have only just purchased this policy so hopefully if I need to call them out I won't be disappointed. The price is what made me happy. I have been with another company for years and when I called them I didn't get the service I required at the one time I needed them."
"Easy to complete and add cover. Great price for peace of mind"
"Not of yet used there assist but easy to join and a very good price."
"have not used this service, hope I do not need to, after saying that I have only recently joined."
"Competitive prices."
"prompt polite and friendly"
"Brilliant admin team and less than half an hour for assistance- can’t get better than that!"
"Gave me good advice last year when car would not start."
"Very good deal and service. Second year I have renewed. Well worth the money and great value.."
"i obtained what i believe is a value for money road side assistance package, hopefully not to have to use it, however at the price it is great to have that reassurance"
"Arrived in less than 30mins.started car immediately.Reassured me that battery was in good condition and advised me to run car on motorway to charge up. Car now back to normal. Very pleased."
Suzanne Moss
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and helpful gentleman changed my tyre for me and pumped up my other tyres too without being asked. Really first class service and not a long wait."
"Incredibly competitive price"