Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Exchange Lane
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

"Price price"
"Called out twice. Very efficient and helpful."
"Car would not start,the pick up truck from owl turned up and jump started the engine, the man said to drive around for about half an hour and it would be ok,next day my car would not start again so I called again to tell them because obviously it was more than a flat battery but was refused a call out unless I paid as it was for the same fault and it was already fixed, the man from owl didn't test my battery and told me that he didn't want to sell me a new battery if I didn't need to buy one,he was with me for about 5 minutes ,which in my opinion wasn't very long to see if the problem was not just a flat battery."
"I wanted to change vehicle so you wanted to charge me."
"cheaper than most"
"Quick respond, polite and job done smoothly."
"I had to call on you this morning as my Battery was completely flat, staff were very helpful and although, I had to wait nearly 3 hours for assistance, you gave me the courtesy of a phone call."
"Bang on time and very professional :-)"
"Excellent service. Used twice in 2 years. Mechanic came out within time specified, last time was within 20 minutes! I definitely recommend Emergency Assist."
"I had engine failure in Lincoln Tesco and called you. The treatment I got from the recovery firm was magnificent. It was a very cold day in November and I was shivering I sat in the cab while he tried to repair the Car. I was taken to a near by garage ( the problem was the Alternator) by midday the next day a new one had been fitted. 1st class service by all involved. Thankyou"
"it was a good price to pay for peace of mind cover. However, like many others i will see how good this company is if i ever need their assistance! Happy so far."
"had a re-registration date issue - solved quickly - no fuss"
"Good service and value for money"
"fast renewal reminder and fast documents sent ,very helpful when I phoned for help"
"Best price on the market. Touch wood never had to use them so far but better safe than sorry. It’s all about having the peace of mind that in worst case scenario you can rely on them."
"good fast service in setting up my policy"
"it was good cover at reasonable price"
"Hopefully it will work out fine for me, not used service yet."
"Easy to continue"
"On contact of my breakdown,an engineer arrived before the e.t.a expectation.The engineer would not repair on site and a recovery vehicle arrived less than 20 mins later taking my car to my local garage.Excellent.I then received a curticy call to check everything was ok.fantastic.well what can I say.good job."
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 2,416 reviews