Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

2 Cornhill
Exchange Lane
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

"Very competitive prices, and great service when I had to use them for a flat battery."
"i was on the motorway for 2 hours with a child and given wrong eta three times the recovery man showed me when he got the request to get us and this was after i rang twice and was told it would be 20 mins or he stuck in traffic did the job for the money but very slow"
"I did it all online. Ofcourse I haven't used them yet, and hopefully I won't need to, but at 68yrs of age, just knowing that they are there for me if I do break down gives me peace of mind."
"I've only had to call for roadside assistance once due to my car not turning on and the service was great- car was fine aftwards."
"It was very easy and straight forward to get breakdown cover with Emergency Assist but I still have no idea what phone no I need if I breakdown."
"Easy transaction have used before and bought as presents off wowcher . Well recomended"
"just the amount of time to get through, only to be cut off and had to redial to wait a further 10 mins for an answer....and this was to sign up via a discount website...only to be told it needs to be done online."
"I am happy knowing I am being looked after wherever I go in my car."
"Wanted to renew my policy. Told could only be done on line. This did not work. Eventually after considerable length of time spoke to someone on telephone who kept reiterating I had to renew on line. Didn't listen to my telling them that the message read PROBLEM WITH SERVER, your server, no mine. But the girl kept telling me to apply on line. I did get to talk to someone who was listening and he helped me and I bought a new policy for the year. However the whole experience was frustrating and cost me a lot of time and increased my telephone bill considerable."
"EA were very helpful and efficient when I needed to call on them"
"All I have done so far is register but it was very easy which is not always the case on line"
"Very helpful staff and a reasonable price with no jumping through hoops"
"Attended very quick and got me going once there."
"Called them once for a flat battery and they came within 15 minutes. First class"
"Had issue with my clutch. Rang Emergency Assist and they sent a recovery driver and vehicle not only in good time but also able to take my family of 5 home and the vehicle to my garage. All in a smooth operation - one happy customer!"
"The service I received was excellent . I think this is all that is needed at this time"
"I was so pleased that the breakdown arrived within 30mins and was happy with the service it was excellent"
"Excellent customer service. Sent a mechanic out within one hour who was very cheerful and fixed the issue"
"A superlative offer and a great company 👍🏻"
"there was a problem with my cc information which was out of date they contacted me & it was resolved a professional manor"
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 2,333 reviews