Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
"I have only had to use them twice in 2 years but both times have been good service."
"I was made aware of when my renewal was due, my only criticism is I wasn’t aware it would come out direct debit without being told and before I had decided to renewal it."
"I just bought it by looking at online search. I haven't used the service yet so can't comment."
"I have been member on and off 2-3 years. I have had no problem but on the other hand I have had no need to use the service. The price is very competitive. The rating I have given is neutral as I cannot be certain how good the service would be if I had to use it."
"First time user can’t give any opinion “sorry”"
"Easy and straight forward application"
"Haven’t used it yet hope not to have to but nice to know what’s covered in the event I have to"
"Definitely the cheapest that I could find with a lot more services as standard than more expensive policies. Haven’t had the need to call them at the moment let’s just hope that they deliver"
"Quick and easy to arrange the policy. Excellent price for 2 cars, just hope we don't need to call on them!!"
"Reasonably priced, efficient call out on one occasion when battery flat."
"Easy to use and good response"
"Easy to use and good response"
"Exellent service"
"Easy to use website. I haven’t had a need to call them out so far but wouldn’t hesitate to do so if necessary."
"Luckily I haven't had to call on their services, but I am covered if I do need them"
"I was recommended by my brother who took out a policy several months ago. Fortunately I haven't had to use the service, but it is reassuring to have someone at the end of a telephone to call in an emergency. Many thanks, Michael."
"My only dissappointment is i never i was on automatic renewal ,so I never eas sent a renewal email and the money went from my account. I have now rectified that.I must say regardless that you may reemburse customers if they didnt want to renew is besides the point money left my account without me knowing and could have taken me overdrawn . I feel a good will gesture on your part wouldnt go unnoticed Kindest Regards Mr Lloyd"
"I have been a customer for a few years and my experience is that you have very good and helpful people working for you but I don't feel like a valued customer"
"Been a member a few years,only used the service once with very good results,very competitive price."
"not used,price of renewal not displayed"
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.26 based on 2,949 reviews