Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Exchange Lane
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

Postal Service, Own Driver
"The website was easy to use, information provided quickly."
"It took an exceptionally long time to get through on the telephone, two attempts of which the last was over 20 mins. I was a new customer looking to sign up but had a question first of all. It nearly put me off but once I got through the advisor was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable so I signed up."
"When it looks like I was going to be overcharged for my renewal they looked into it and reduced it saving me going somewhere else.So a good customer experience on that level."
"Just made my first renewal with Emergency Assist and very happy to do so. To date I've not had to use their services however the peace of mind knowing they're there if we need them is well worth the dividend. 9We're paying them for 'what they might have to do')"
"Quick and efficient service"
"Very comptative prices, good website"
"I am not fully satisfied with the service I receive. I temporarily lost my car key and my house key was locked in the car. I found that you didn't help me."
"Although I have not had to call out emergency assist they provide great value for money. The staff on the phone were polite and efficient both when I initially took out the cover and when I renewed."
"It was very easy to buy the policy and very good value as well. Fortunately to date I have not had to have a call out and fingers crossed that will remain the same."
"only been a member for 1 year but have joined again this year as reasonable price for my requirements and even if have had to contact them always been polite courtious and spoke to me as a respected member and sorted any queries i had in a satisfactory outcome. hope to have another year of stress free membership."
"Not having had to call them out they have very reasonable prices for their plans"
"I shredded a rear offside tyre on the M1 at a busy time on a Sunday. The repair agent arrived in about 45 minutes and cheerfully fitted my spare wheel. Service was speedy and effective. Thank you Mr. repair man! Paul Davies."
"I can thoroughly recommend Emergency Assist Ltd. I was in fleetwood when my car broke down and was brought back to to my local garage about 60 miles. The mechanic was very pleasant and arrived within the hour which i thought was very good. I am now in my third year as a relay customer and for value and price the service is excellent."
"Never had an issue and always accommodating"
"Fortunately I haven't had to use your service, but it must be better than the dreadful experience we have had with another well known provider."
"Website cant be reached. Cant see any membership polocies"
"Nice emergency assistance in a fair price. They helped me when my battery went dead last winter and came within an hour from call. It’s good to have one cause you never know when you’ll need it."
"Cheap and reliable service"
"What more can I say? five stars!."
"Have yet to use your services .However, I did send an e-mail to you, and received a reply quickly"
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.25 based on 2,784 reviews