Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

2 Cornhill
Exchange Lane
Wisbech
Cambridgeshire

"I still haven't received a copy of my renewal documents. It automatically renewed having received one email telling me to renew which I forgot to do, I then noticed the money had come out my bank account!"
"Have not had to call them out yet but renewing my policy was easy peasy."
"For money is good less than others. When I tried to renew the policy, I need to call a special number which charge me money and took along time to reply. There is no facility to renew by online or to call me back. Other companies provide all cheap facility to renew the policy like they call you or provide a free phone to call or by online. I think you need to gain clients by changing the way of contacts."
"This is my second year with EA joining was fast and efficient! Good value for money as opposed to other breakdown companies! Good reviews! Fingers crossed I’ve not had to use their service but I’m sure they’ll be very professional if I ever did!"
"I don,t know how to retrieve the zip or download the information you sent to me so Im in the same position as I was before I paid for your services. If you sent me the details in an E.MAIL I would be able to print them. I suggest you offer people that are not so conversant with the computer ie OAPs this option Regards and thanks."
"good serice"
"Renewed at £24.00 which same offer price for new members. Cheaper that the best price on Money Saving Expert!!!"
"Very courteous and helpful response to my telephone call."
"I am unable to find the EMERGENCY NO. in the document. I have a 019 no. but have no idea what no. to call when I needed assistance. You should put down clearly when in emergency, which No. to Call !!!"
"Helpful"
"Always very friendly helpful staff have time to listen explain .I had email off you first but respond by phone."
"It was easy to apply on line. Very cheap compare to other companies to whst i wanted on the cover."
"I have just taken out policy with you and see how works and performance Was recommend by friend"
"Very disappointed that when I rang to negotiate my new breakdown cover I was told that it would have to remain the same, but when I told the operator that you were offering a 10% discount on line I immediately got a reduction. This is happening time and time again and it is annoying that you do not look after your existing customers as well as the new ones you are trying to attract."
"My clutch went they came and sent a breakdown recovery truck that took me from Lincoln to Skegness was happy with service and nice friendly people"
"Amazing value. Very helpful staff"
"Rang before 0800 and no response it was to get assistance changing tyre so what would have happened in a real emergency."
"Have just purchased this recovery service, have held the same service last year but thankfully did not have to use your service but it good to know that it’s there if required"
"I finally had to use breakdown cover this year and Emergency Assist Ltd were up to it. Well down and I will recommend you to anyone. Thanks"
"Only used their service once last year - but as a single lady driver - the response was very Speedy with very good service."
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 2,676 reviews