Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Not good I unfortunately renewed with them again. Big mistake the police is not worth the paper it's written on.I didn't need there help in the first year. But thus year I did. I was on a dark county road on my own rang them to say I thought my car was going to go up in flames I was shaking so much and was scared as black smoke was coming out. I found out after my spring had gone on my wheel. Which can go at any time. But I was told can't help you you have had a collision with a speed bump ring a insurance company. Please dont use this company so many good one's that will come straight out to help you. Iam now will AA please don't buy of Groupon like I did I think when they no you bought it through them they will do all they can not to come out to you.
Not used it yet
You took money from my account without giving me any notice. There wasn’t anything in the previous contract stating that there would be an automatic update. Really not happy with this.
Disgusting! What a rip off I thought I had national recovery but was charged £250 to recover my car home 130 miles away as it £1 per mile after the first 10 and it's worked out both ways ! I had/have a useless premium policy.
Awful service. Refused recovery on first request. Terrible. Left me and my wife in the rain for seven hours.
had taken policie out for a few years and never needed to use it -- when I did the customer service was poor read all the small print !!!!
I urgently needed them to come to my home because my car boot wasn't catching and I couldn't drive it because of course it would have flown open. I had to get my family back home as d grandson was at school next day. They absolutely refused to come, he said they don't do things like that and left me upset. I've cancelled because of it but they still took £10 off me. Make sure you read the small print first!
Annoyed to see it on groupon for half the price I paid albiet my discount was via gourmet Society?
What a joke of a company !! Broke down outside a garage called them for recovery and as I was at a garage they wouldn’t come out and recover the car or provide onward travel so had 2 pay £40 for a taxi home. Stay well clear !!
Pleased with service in previous year. Still waiting for my email with details of policy after renewing with you
I didn't ask you to renew my car cover. You didn't write to me to advise of your renewal. Furious.
For 4th year with the company, price raised from £28.26 to £44.10 - very unhappy, was brought down to £35. Never needed their service in 3 years, but the reason given for raised price was the age of my car! Will need to see how they perform if I need their service, but not a good feeling when there office number had nobody answering it when I called yesterday! What would happen if I called in an emergency? Their paperwork is messy,with several reference and membership numbers!
I have never had customer service so poor. Agents supervisors implying customers are liars or idiots because his system isn't showing correct information. Hanging up when the correct information is read to him. 1 in 4 of your advisers have been helpful before. Not sure why you would waste money as a company paying people unable to provide reasonable customer service.
Rip off company. Take money for cover and if you're unfortunate enough to need to call them out, they tell you you are not covered if you use your vehicle for business. Wont give a refund. And customer servises and supervisor so arrogant Hiding behind a phone
Avoid, Avoid. This is a dishonest company with shady business practices.
Few days after subscribed I had an issues with my car the engine doesn't start I called them and they told me they aren't unable to help me because I just subscribed with them so, I have to wait 2 months after the purchased for help rubbish and I was really angry getting ready to go out and it was a sunday.
Terrible company! What a scam. Rude ad very unhelpful staff who are quick to find ways to insult customers
I don't alow to auto renew!!! You couldn't do it.
I was surprised to find out that my policy was not renewed and I was never informed of the expiry. I was left in the middle of the road.The agent asked to make a payment and when I did they still said that they cant see anything in their system and was not provided with any assistance. A very bad experience.
Advice given to me over the phone was incorrect and therefore I couldn't use the service.
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews