Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Not good I unfortunately renewed with them again. Big mistake the police is not worth the paper it's written on.I didn't need there help in the first year. But thus year I did. I was on a dark county road on my own rang them to say I thought my car was going to go up in flames I was shaking so much and was scared as black smoke was coming out. I found out after my spring had gone on my wheel. Which can go at any time. But I was told can't help you you have had a collision with a speed bump ring a insurance company. Please dont use this company so many good one's that will come straight out to help you. Iam now will AA please don't buy of Groupon like I did I think when they no you bought it through them they will do all they can not to come out to you.
Very pleased with the prompt renewing of my policy. Phone call dealt with my renewal questions.
good fast response
I have only just purchased the policy
Easy to purchase got a great price through TopCashback
Good fast efficient
Great price for a vehicle that is more than 10yrs old. I haven't had to call them out so can't comment on that aspect.
Simply didn’t want it to renew without my input and discussion. My written request was completely ignored and automatically had money taken from my account. Not a Happy Bunny!!!
Have been a member for 2years but have never called them out but it gives you peace of mind at a very reasonable price ..
Easy to set up. Not had to use their services yet !
Unable to comment on breakdown service as I have not had a breakdown. But when providing information on Groupon, you should advise customers that cars more than 10 years old will be charged more. This happened to me but I wasn’t aware until I had bought the groupon code.
very easy renewal, had no breakdowns yet so can't comment on service
Haven't used yet but process was easy to use
I have used you once on breakdown and I was soo impressed with you.. a prompt response on the phone and I only waited 40 minutes until the recovery team turned up. I would highly recommend you.
Excellent all round
In my second year with emergency assist ,have been lucky not to have had to use them yet
Very good response from lady who took my phone call and am happy to continue with you for another year.
Non-nonsense value for money
Very impressed re: renewal quote is less than for a new customer. Excellent.
cant praise you enough helpful is the word thanks,john
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews