Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

good fast response
I have only just purchased the policy
Easy to purchase got a great price through TopCashback
Good fast efficient
Great price for a vehicle that is more than 10yrs old. I haven't had to call them out so can't comment on that aspect.
Easy to set up. Not had to use their services yet !
Haven't used yet but process was easy to use
I have used you once on breakdown and I was soo impressed with you.. a prompt response on the phone and I only waited 40 minutes until the recovery team turned up. I would highly recommend you.
Excellent all round
Very good response from lady who took my phone call and am happy to continue with you for another year.
Non-nonsense value for money
Very impressed re: renewal quote is less than for a new customer. Excellent.
cant praise you enough helpful is the word thanks,john
Only just joined so not needed to have call out yet Easy to join online but would appreciate small wallet sized membership card Happy with the price seems very competitive
Not had to use call out yet but process of buying cover was straightforward and quick to do. A friend recommended this company as they had very efficient service when required.
This was easily purchased on line at a very good price hopefully will not have to use it .
Easy to up, easy to renew, fast and responsive service to call-out request
Excellent service all the way. The customer service are very polite and helpful. Forget AA , RAC or any other emergency assist service. This is the second year I've joint. Great value for money. Thank you once again....
Brilliant !
I had my flat tyre and was not able to continue to my home. Called the Emergency Assist and it took 30 min for Dynes to come and rescue my car.
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews