Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Speedy service and delivery"
"This is my 2nd order so far very pleased with the service"
"Tremendous service as always. Don't even look anywhere else any more"
"Good service and fast delivery highly recommend ."
"Great product and easy to use. Fast delivery ands good communication. Would recommend"
"Finding the items on the website was a breeze. It was all simple and straight forward. Fast payments too, not having to load 3 pages just to pay is great. Delivery came the next day even though it showed as 2-3 days for delivery which was amazing"
"Good prices & great free delivery. Others can`t compete in my opinion"
"Great products and super fast delivery?"
"Electric Tobacconist has exceeded my expectations when to the e-juice experience! The variety of products available makes it extremely convenient for me as someone who likes to try different flavours each time I order. I am very happy with delivery times, and their packaging makes it easy for it to be posted through your letterbox, in case you're not home to receive them. I would happily recommend Electric Tobacconist to anyone, ranging from beginners to keen vapers."
"Fast delivery, very well priced on the bundle deal, very impressed."
"Really good range of products to choose from. Good selection of flavours for especially for people trying to stop smoking. The delivery was super fast and i was overall very pleased with service and the products i ordered :) ."
"Fast. Free service Recommended"
"Good price and very fast delivery! Would recommend!!"
"Great selection of products to choose from with attractive discounts. The speed of delivery is impressive and one of the main reasons for my orders."
"Brilliant service. Speedy delivery and nice tasting products"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, no complaints at all, πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Great service, quick and easy, delivery arrived with 24 hours. Fantastic communication. Will be a regular supplier for me! Thanks all"
"Can't fault Electronic Tobacconist. The delivery is super fast with good packaging. A great range of products and deals on the website. The website has an easy to navigate layout."
"Products arrived faster than I expected, the website was very easy to navigate and products easy to order. I would definitely order from this website again."
"Great service. Excellent choice brilliant prices. Fast delivery. Would reccomend."
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 19,825 reviews