Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Delivery was excellent the vapes packaged really good easy to order from excellent service"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Excellent service, great range of products and all delivered to your door. Why would you shop for vapes anywhere else?"
Posted 45 minutes ago
"Easy to use website. Huge selection of products including the one I was looking for. Efficient order handling with regular updates by email throughout the process. I shall be using this company again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service, great company, great products what more do you want"
"The product is excellent but your admin is very bad. I had to inform you at least 3 times of my correct address each time I ordered until you finally got it right. I am very wary of ordering with you again but I now have a £5 off voucher so I will visit one more try."
Hi Theresa, thanks for leaving us a review. I'm sorry to hear this. I have checked our correspondence and system and it appears this is an error with your account. The default delivery address you set in your account was the incorrect address and the correct address isn't in your address book. I have now updated this for you and you shouldn't encounter this issue anymore. Best Regards - Amy - ET Team
Posted 24 minutes ago
"For great flavour, ease of use and consistent reliability , 10motives have always been good. I have only tried one other brand before changing to 10motives but will not be going back. I was disappointed when the contents changed from 5 to four, but they are still good value for money."
"I ordered a fuse 650. I got 2 free liquids for it. It was easy to order and only took a few days to receive the item. Which is great deliver for living on a remote island. The products are great works great. I will be using this site again."
"As far I am concerned this company is the best on the market. The service is exemplary on all counts. The range of products on offer is fantastic. I would recommend this company to all those who wish to replace or thinking off replacing ordinary cigs. One can try different brands on offer till you find one that suits the individual taste. Try it and see. It's safer. One doesn't have to think about ash and disposing off cig butts. Brill"
"Excellent vape items with rapid service at very good prices, I would highly recommend these products and service from electric tobacconist uk."
"Yet again items delivered in record time and immaculately packaged"
"Fast delivery and no problems at all with my order. Thanks :)"
"Very reliable and fast free delivery"
"The service is excellent, could not be better. Great range of products, easy website to use, easy ordering and very quick delivery. I would be lost without this website now."
"been using ET for a couple of years now, I wont shop elsewhere for my E Liquids. top notch service and great delivery times --great team."
"Easy to use website and ordering is quick. Purchases are true to description and delivery is prompt and we'll packaged."
"Amazing similarity in taste to the actual tobacco, which I smoked for many years. Better vapour than my previous liqhid. Absolutely love it. Delivered next day. Thank you, Electrics Tobacconist."
"I have used many online vape shops, but I was so happy when I found Electric Tobacconist. This is the only vape shop i buy from now. They are brilliant with their prices, the posting is always super fast, not matter how big or little your order. When i have had any issues, like me putting the wrong address, forgetting a liquid. They are always quick to help and correct anything"
"Really worth the money just like having a cigarette service very good too"
"The OMB brew liquid tastes great and a wide variety of flavors are offered with different strengths. Delivery is free and whenever I order has always arrived the next day. The x3 for £10 is also another fantastic bonus and another reason why I always order from this company"
"Good price, easy to use site and quick delivery. I use electric tobacconist all the time."
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 16,541 reviews