Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

customer service
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Fast delivery, good range of products, great price. I’m a regular customer now.
I have used Electric Tobacconist UK twice in recent weeks and have been very impressed both times. Items ordered were despatched quickly and I particularly like the multibuy discounts which help to keep costs down. Will happily use again.
Website very user friendly with easy navigation. A lot of choice for the product which were perfectly what I was looking for. Love it and recommend it
Easy to view products on website and information about items . Payment options available and fast prompt delivery and also well packaged.
the service and delivery from this company is absolutely brilliant.
Website very easy to navigate. Order dispatched very quickly. Well packaged. Only one irritation......lack of stock of one of the products I wanted, so had to choose another flavour
Excellent service and delivery. This is the only place I will order my fluids.
Very quick delivery. Brilliant price cheapest around for what I wanted and free delivery over a tenner. Overall top quality service. 5 stars
An excellent, speedy service,- always reliable.
I’ve been a customer of ET UK for several years now and have never encountered any issues. Orders have arrived the very next day. Thank you.
From ordering my Item's they where delivered with in Two days, great service..
Such a delight of a company to order from. Every product has met or exceeded my expectations, great prices, and a dizzying turn around. Is there any point looking elsewhere? I think it was Paul Newman who said: "Why go out for burgers when you’ve got steak at home?" The obvious response is that sometimes you just want a burger, but for those times you want steak* then ET is the business. *umm... steak-flavoured vapes.
Quick and speedy fast track service good also same day delivery .excellent service.great cutomer service .thank you
I submitted a not so positive review about electronic Tabacconist uk about a month ago.. But this time around the transaction was smooth and flawless. Same day dispatch and next day delivery (Many thanks)
I posted a not so positive review about electronic Tabacconist uk about a month ago.. But this time around the transaction was smooth and flawless. Same day dispatch and next day delivery Many thanks...
Website easy to use, free delivery arrived the next day. Good choice of products, found the type I wanted easily. An overall simple experience to deal with the ordering process will definitely be using again
Great website fast at responding if you got a qurea
Excellent products at a competitive price with speedy delivery. What more do you want?
Excellent service great prices and lovely flavours plus next day delivery best website for me
My order was received as usual within a couple of days. Love the oils, this time polar berry, which is my favourite. Easy to search and find exactly what you're looking for and placing the order is a doddle, hassle free. Will always shop from here.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 21,140 reviews