Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Blair S
"Excellent information available on all products and accessories, quick delivery and fantastic product, works just as guaranteed and will definitely recommend to friends."
Liam D
"I recently moved and was unable to buy my favourite Element liquid from any of the local shops. I had tweeted the company I bought them from previously. However they advised that the particular one that I used was not available for delivery. That's where the electric tobacconist came in... They messaged me on twitter directing me to their website and when I browsed it. Turns out they do my favourite liquid so I ordered some. 3x 20ml Vanilla frost (FRST) for £25 was a decent price. Arrived within a day of ordering (my order was late at night too) well packaged and is the 80/20 version which is perfect for my AIO go. Overall 10/10 for communication, delivery, product availability and packaging :)"
"I have currently been using totally wicked and other electronic cigarette companies I came across the electronic tobacconist by searching my von earl uk and I seen these guys were selling them so I ordered I love the fact there is Frèe postage on orders over £10 no hassle and it was super fast delivery I will be using these guys for my nicotine habit and I highly recommend them 5 strar Service"
"Fast and discreet delivery, cheap prices and a wide range of great flavour e-liquids for all vapes. 10/10 service, would reccomend to anyone."
"Great prices and arrived extremely quickly, couldn't be happier.thanks. i would highly recommend,"
"Always received great service,delivery was prompt within 2 days and the prices are good too . can thoroughly recommend"
"i would recommend the use of this website for speed of delivery and range/quality of products"
"very good service"
"Great product, easy site to navigate round with lots of choice. Fast delivery, ordred on Thursday and delivered the next day."
"Good website...repeat order service...delivered by post in two days!"
"Excellent variety of products and always a very quick delivery"
"Wide range of makes and products but it’s the service and speed of delivery which stands out. Orders arrive within 48 hours latest - and no charge! Use online to purchase pretty much everything I want and Electric Tobacconist are the Rolls Royce. 👌"
"Bought my first products from electric tabacconist and was extremely happy with the range available on the website, the fast delivery and quality of the product when it arrived. Will definitely be back!"
"Great prices fast delivery we use vype liquids always have stock and so easy to place an order"
"wonderful service, good easy website with lots of information and photos and reviews. delivery came the next day as promised."
"Excellent customer service. V happy with product & price. Will definitely use agai & highly recommend."
"Speedy service easy to use website"
"Free delivery over £10. Arrived Next day. I had a fault with a pod system. Electric tobacconist paid for the return using a free post address. The replacement item arrived on the 3rd day after posting faulty item back. Communication was great at all stages, often replying within the hour. A great company to do business with, the best customer service. I can not fault."
"Brilliant. Terrific choice of goods for the discerning vaper. I would recommend Electric Tobacconist to anyone who wants to ask me. Easy ordering and fast delivery (less than 48hrs in my case) completes amazing the service"
"Fast delivery. Safely arrived intact and nicely packed in as little packaging as was needed. No Problems. Would recommend"
"Brilliant service. I only got a couple of blu vape juice bottles, just to try Electric tobaconist out. Fabulous, and very prompt delivery. I will be using them again. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent Company"
"I love the fact you order before 4pm and it with you the next day"
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.92 based on 18,718 reviews