Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Blair smyth
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 20th December 2016
Liam David Murray
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 13th November 2016
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is so easy to use, the customer service is fantastic and exactly what any customer needs. In fact, I am just about to place my second order now as we speak!
Always quickly receive & find cheaper than elsewhere. Bought from them many times, never had a problem. Buy liquid - always check is correct one in flavour & nicotine level when delivered, find always is. Would never buy from another seller.
Super quick super service
Always fast and reliable.
Excellent service always easy to order quick delivery ! And great tasting e liquid Virginia tobacco just like a cigarette flavour happy customer 🤗
Brilliant delivery time and free.
Great. Thanks
Fantastic service. Very quick. 3 pods were burst unfortunately. I have no price comparison at the moment. Have ordered 3 times now. But as I say was disappointing to receive 3 burst pods
First time order, was super price and I was amazed with the fast next day delivery. Will definitely order again. Thank you 👍
Great company with honest products, good prices and swift postage.
Great products, rapid postage, loyal customer here.
Excellent site, easy to navigate, very quick delivery- what more do you want!
My go to vape shop, always prompt and efficient service
Brilliant site good prices and quick fast delivery👍
I bought the logic pods and they last for ages! Delivery was fast
I think they’re fantastic, I refuse to buy my e-liquid and vapes from anywhere else. Price is slightly better here for vapes/mods than other places. The e-liquid prices are the best I’ve seen anywhere, £1.99 for my favourite e-liquid (Virginian kik) is fantastic. The only problem I’ve had is that I have, on more than one occasion, been sent faulty products (mainly innokin cool fire mini vape kits) - they agree to send a replacement but also ask for you to send the faulty one back. As a medical student I don’t have the time for this, and I don’t feel it’s fair to send the customer a faulty product & then ask the customer to go out of their way to return it (when they have already proven the product is faulty via videos and photos sent to this company). However, I understand why they need to ask it to be returned because, unfortunately, some unpleasant customers will lie about the faulty product in order to get two. But all in all, Electric Tobacconist UK is the best of the best.
The best vapeing supplier this side of the South Pole.👍👍👍
Absolutely fantastic service every time - even called me once when a product was out of stock to swap it. Fantastic group of people who are clearly passionate for their business. So so happy. My partner and I only buy from you now!
Really prompt service. Always well stocked.
I always use this company, great price, quick delivery and great you can re-order your last purchase! A***** all the way!
Found this shop Beggining of covid cant fault them excellent service excellent options will never use anyone else again
Absolutely love this company very professional great delivery service and excellent product choice.
Customer service is excellent too. Since using thier products i have managed to quite smoking cigarette which always was very difficult to do so thank you for your service and support
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,271 reviews