Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

help@electrictobacconist.co.uk

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist UK made you happy
Good website, very easy to use with a good range of products at different price points. Delivery was speedy, and not personally had any issues with the products I ordered.
It's a great way to 'smoke' without all the harmful stuff
lots of product, easy to navigate and, if you buy a lot, you get free next day delivery
Website v easy to use, goods delivered v quickly and i am v happy with the items and experience. Thank you 😊
Very good service. Very quick delivery. No problem. Thank you.
Fast delivery products safely packaged all in all happy customer
Very happy with my vype e pen 3 and fast and delivery for the refills I order. Wish they weren’t so dear though
Amazing service, fast delivery. Will be using all the time.
Usually my order can come the next day but sometimes it can take 2 or 3 can be a bit erratic delivery wise .but always have a good variety of stock
Happy with the product. Recieved my order within a couple of days.
Always room for improvement, easy access website and purchasing options, well packaged and prompted delivery, always recommend
Great quality and quick delivery.
Some initial difficulty registering with my Northern Ireland Driving Licence number - but ET customer service contacted me and resolved the issue quite quickly. Order of coils and vape oil arrived shortly afterwards. So far so good.
Well arranged website with clear menus, ordering is easy enough and pricing is competitive. Delivery is free so no problems there
The service was good. My order came on the next day. The eliquid is also good.
Great product. Exactly what I needed. Easy to use. Packaged well. Would be 5 stars but there was no liquid.
Ejuice arrived promptly, which is great in these sad days! Product as described and will order again! Thank you
I found this website easy to get around, the product I needed was easy to select and price was around the same as elsewhere. Delivery was quick and I was kept informed each step of the way. I would happily recommend them to my friends who vape.
The only downside was, I felt that the postage was a bit high.
I had to give proof of age which is a good company policy, my product arrived by courier two days after ordering, good service .
Certainly give them another order. Next time think will try some coils for smok alien. Like anything stick with a good thing until proved wrong.
Electric Tobacconist UK is rated 4.93 based on 25,550 reviews