Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Needed to replace a the right clutch on my pre 1999 Classic white Powakaddy trolley. The distance from the wheel side of the clutch is to the center of the roll pin hole is about 1/16 of an inch off. If you use the roll pin to mount the clutch on the axle the you cannot mount the wheel to the axle (the retaining clamp will not seat to the groove in the axle).

However there is enough play to insert a smaller diameter cotter pin though the clutch and axle, so that it leaves a little slack so the wheel will clip on to the axle.

I have enclosed a photo showing how the replacement clutch is just a little bit off. The one on the left is the original clutch with two studs instead of four.

Just wondering if you know if the original clutch(s) can be refurbished. Took over a month to get the clutches as they were on back order. The website did show they were in stock. I felt that was misleading. Also the parts were supplied by a Lembegg Golf Shop? Not Electric Golf Trolley Spares?

Scott Teich
Dallas, Texas USA
Electric Golf Trolley Spares off a truly professional spares distribution service at very competitive prices. As an electronic service engineer involved in the electronics service industry for over 40 years I have no hesitation in recommending Electric Golf Trolley Spares as your first choice spares supplier.
Brendan Madden
Great advice. Great price. Great service.
Would recommend them to my golfing friends.
Thanks.
I only received the gear on 15th January ! On top, I had to pay 35,56 € of custom fees to get the parcel. almost the double you charged me. Sorry to say it will be the last time I order anything for the UK. Thanks to Brexit ! Copy of the custom fee attached.
Hi Patrick,
I'm very sorry that you have been charged these customs fees. I have sent you an email, as I believe you have been incorrectly charged - as we are a Northern Ireland based company, you should not have had to pay any fees. Alan
Very good website, communication and technical support
Good service will definitely use you again
Excellent price and quality. Thank you - and speedy delivery
Great service, quick delivery and price, would use again.
I cannot rate this company high enough. There was a slight delay on the delivery date but that was due to problems with the Royal Mail. Electric Golf Trolley Spares explained the situation and I received my delivery the day after. I will definitely use them in the future.
Excellent service, with parts which they really do stock. Have been ripped off by others so will be sticking with Electric Golf Trolley Spares from now on. Thanks.
Great prompt service
Not a problem with this company,received order on time. Monty
Excellent service. Would highly recommend
I had a text to say my goods was in transit the day after ordering but nothing else till they arrived 6 days later
I needed both top and bottom fixings for my powacaddie trolley. I found them on the website and ordered them. They arrived on time and were easily fitted. Very well priced. Thanks
Top goods! Fast delivery! Gladly again! Greetings from Germany! Walter Kellner
despite the pendemie delivery in France in 10 days
Great
Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Ordered and arrived in a couple of days, the correct genuine parts competitively priced, added to this a human being to speak to for advice before ordering.
Excellent service.