Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Very good service would definitely use again
Unbelievable service. Ordered 2 parts one right one wrong. Ordered replacement right part as my mrs accidentally sent both parts back. Had call did I mean to send both parts back. Resent original part at their expense and refunded other within an hour. Both deliveries came next day You don’t have a lot of choice in this market but to be honest you don’t need a choice with these guys. Second review I’ve ever done but service was so good I simply had to.
I did not get any spare parts for my golf cart motocaddy M5 here in Sweden so I checked online and found Electroc Golf Spares. Ordered a network card and display. The service was excellent with fast processing and delivery to Sweden. Gets harder now with Brexit as the goods become much more expensive..but that must not stop me from ordering more times. kjell Lauri
The website was easy to read and identify the required replacement Powakaddy part. It is easy to make mistakes. No problems with the purchase and receipt of the item was a couple of days later so everything was done very swiftly. I was able to replace the cable on the trolley and have the trolley up and running ready to go. However due to lock-down no golf. However it is good to know that this is a reliable source for trolley spares - particularly since I had been looking for a couple of months without success.. Thank you.
Received exactly what I ordered and it arrived in good time.
Great service. Spares for anything you may need at a good price. Delivered next day
easy to find the part i required on the web site.
order picked and despatched and delivered within 3 days
Very happy with the product and service.
Excellent service. Placed order for replacement lead for my 8 year old Powakaddy golf trolley, initially out of stock but available after a few days.
Once sent out by EGTS the item arrived the following day. Pretty good when coming from NI to Sussex. Certainly use this company again.
Top strap for powakaddy.
Perfect.
just what I needed
Got an electric trolley, ordered Weds and arrived Friday afternoon in Ireland. All as expected and good updates though the 2 days,
Great service! Part arrived in 24 hours. Wrong part (my mistake).
Re-ordered, new part arrived in 24 hours, sent back wrong part and full refund recieved! It doesn't get much better than that!
Excellent service. Very helpful and responsive. I could not speak highly enough of this company.
C RYan (Galway)
Hi, this company is really helpful, diagnosed my problem over the phone, suggested which parts to order and also suggested to shop around. Very honest. Ordered the parts, delivery was quick and I have a working Powakaddy again.
Would recommend to use. Really happy with purchase.
Excellent service - spares posted promptly.
Delivery however was poor and took 10 days .
Certainly use the company again, but would be aware of possible delays due to Covid.
Good service and prompt delivery
Purchased a new motor on Friday and it was delivered the next morning. Excellent company will definitely be using them again.
I needed a small part for my golf trolley. (front wheel axle.) The part arrived promptly and was reasonably priced.
plutôt efficace rapide