Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
3 Es + Excellent quality. Excellent service. Excellent price.
Quick, easy and simple order process with helpful staff.
The parts came next day as they said and fitted easily.
Perfect fit. Excellent service.
The part I ordered arrived quickly and fitted perfectly.
Excellent service. Good product, arrived speedily.
After ordering the new front wheel lock kit, I was very disappointed that the lock which consists of the sliding lock and a spring which is not included. I would suggest that the wording in your description be changed from kit to component. Regards. Johns5262
Ordered a spare part part for my Powakaddy trolley on a Monday afternoon, part delivered 1100 hours the next day. Great service and a good price for the replacement part.
Item exactly what I wanted and very good quality.. Delivery was very quick.
I chose the `very good´, out of the selection offered, with conviction. At first, I experienced disappointment after ordering a used spare part only to be informed it was no longer available. After a Gin & Tonic I understood that second-hand articles are dependent on an unknown source and cannot be simply ordered. After a polite email exchange and a several weeks wait, much to my delight and surprise a further email with the simple word `Despatched´ arrived at my home near Heidelberg. Thank you for your assistance.....and the spare part.
Having spoken to customer services, I then completed the online application for a replacement lithium battery and charger which was very simplistic and the delivery and price was excellent too!
I was disappointed to receive the control unit which is electronic part in a jiffy bag, a £70 part with hardly any protection is just not good enough, I hope it does not have a long lasting effect on the unit
I wasn’t sure what part I needed so I emailed the team and got a quick and helpful response. Ordered the part and it arrived a day or two later. Great service. Thanks
Excellent advice service and delivery.
Lots of helpful information, great service & delivery
Excellent service, clear description of product and very prompt delivery. Will not hesitate to use again.
A Quick and good experince, to deal with you.
Ordered Sunday night, arrived Wednesday morning, great service, also £26 cheaper than anyone else, so will be using again.
The remote that I purchased from you was exactly what I wanted.
Excellent service and very reasonable postage costs.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,761 reviews