Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Bought new front wheel and straps all of which were easy and straightforward to fit. Sales and service from Electric Golf Trolley Spares was first class, would use again."
"Terrific service and readily available spares. Thank you for the fast response."
"Service very good,always helpful when I telephone,unfortunately I’m having trouble with the carrier on a motor for Powakaddy sent over a week ago still waiting,no fault of electric golf trolley spares, but frustration"
"Very Good service and very pleased with my umbrella holder and the wheel for my trolley fitted perfectly"
"I bought a part for my golf cart and it arrived. It was the correct part and i fitted it and it worked. Ta"
"excellant service would most certainlyuse again."
"Llegaron en el plazo previsto y bien empaquetados. Todo perfecto. Gracias."
"Great service, quick delivery, highly recommended company"
"I found them very efficient, and provided a quick delivery with no fuss, would use again, I just hope the items that are not in stock are replenished as soon as possible for all Powakaddy trollies."
"This is a excellent company, I bought a control box for my golf trolley I I ordered it on the Friday and received it on the Saturday the very next day with free delivery you can’t beat that; Brilliant."
"Excellent service,parts received very fast.Highly recommended."
"Ordered a powacaddy handle bracket. Site said in few mile down road?stock. Within hours got email saying dispatched. It wasn't, In fact it wasn't even in stock .Two weeks for delivery down the road. If I knew they didnt have it I could have sourced from someone who had in a matter of days. Not very happy."
"Easy to find the part that I needed to repair my trolley. Prompt delivery ordered on Monday arrived Wednesday."
"Great service delivery the next day and trolley up and running with little fuss .Recommended this sight highly ."
"Exelent service and quick delivery"
"Needed new clutches for my Powacaddy trolley. Easy to order. Arrived quickly and with a bit of help from YouTube very easy to fit. Very happy."
"Hi very quick delivery the correct item I ordered and a very fair price"
"Delivered promptly and as described. Happy customer"
"Initially had a real problem trying to get the correct model of umbrella holder from other sites and stores (I wanted an S series umbrella holder but 3 different suppliers insisted on sending the universal model!!!) My package came quickly with no fuss and i’m Delighted to say it was the correct model I was asking for. Great service thanks!"
"Excellent help & service - Thank you"
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.88 based on 648 reviews