Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent service"
"Great communication, product as advertised and quickly delivered."
"Very prompt dispatch."
"Works. Thanks"
"I found the whole experience of buying my golf trolley and the excellent delivery by yourselves to be a pleasure I would recommend your service to anyone and will certainly use you again for all my golf trolley requirements"
"Electric golf trolley spares are very professional for all powakaddy/motocaddy and are very reasonable for P&P However I am buying much more than the average punter looking to repair his own trolley and I should be allowed to purchase at trade prices. Since the start of June the amount is approx £175 since June and would be greater if you stocked for all the different trolleys I repair. Many thanks Fred Darling"
"Easy to order. Delivered as promised!"
"great service,received product promptly, would recommend ."
"Exactly What I expected to get. Easy communication and shipped part Right away."
"Good people to deal with"
"First time I have ordered from you and very impressed with the no hassle speedy delivery"
"Excellent response to my query and super fast delivery of my order!"
"Great service. Goods arrived next day and worked a treat."
"great service"
"I could not fault the service. The product was despatched and arrived very soon."
"Great service with next day delivery 🚚"
"Excellent service 10 out of 10"
"Had the part I needed and despatched it promptly, so all good."
"Easy to order and fast delivery."
"Very helpful both from the point of view of their telephone response to queries and their dispatch of parts. Parts were received within 48 hours of ordering. Parts properly packed and received in good order."
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,195 reviews