Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Needed motor brushes. Sold as single, should've been a pair At £10 for two plus postage, very expensive. Quick delivery an easy fit."
"Everything very good, website, price, delivery, however bolt too short so needed to acquire replacement before fitting"
"Item works perfectly, however very expensive. Reliant on needing a remote control for your remote trolly;-("
"The motor caddy wiring loom arrived but without the connector that I thought I had ordered. On revisiting your website I found that if I clicked on the connector required box it showed the order plus the connector.However on going to the basket and attempting an order it deleted the connector . You therefore have a fault in your software which is annoying to the customer and reflects badly on your company as you seem unaware of this fault"
"Items arrived quickly which was good, but they were very poorly packed, the £89 FW7 screen was lucky to survive the postal service"
"Replacement handle for Hill Billy Terrain arrived quickly but I didn't realise I would need to buy a sticker to cover the 10yds-30yds buttons as an extra. The old one wouldn't stick and not having one would allow rainwater into the electrics. Another order meant another delivery charge. Also, these handles break because the retaining bolts are easily lost - the replacement handle comes without retaining bolts so I had to find spares elsewhere. Having received the handle it did therefore take a few days before I could use it because I had to source the bolts and a new sticker. The handle I received was a bit discoloured on the green plastic part and looked as if it might have been pre-used; it was in good condition nonetheless."
"Axel bolt too short, substituted another, service excellent"
"Good choice of spares, got to watch the times for next day delivery, paid over £11 for it and I did not get the spares till the day after! Spoiled my golf day arranged not to have my trolley for it!"
"Trolley has rust at top of handle and is not as new as I thought it was, an age of trolley if it was given may have changed my mind on buying it. The trolley does work well but I think the price is high for an old trolley with no displays. I would buy again but would phone 1st for more information."
"I made the wheel fit but the bolt could do with being a little longer"
"The spacer on this replacement front wheel was about 1/8th inch too long (or the bolt 1/8th inch too short) so the nut could not be attached to my Powakaddy FW7. Fortunately I had the original wheel and was able to use that bolt and fix the trolley. That said, the service was very good. The order was placed on Sunday and the replacement wheel arrived Tuesday morning."
"It’s a matter of lack of advice. I bought a spare part for my buggy, no problem, what I didn’t realise was that to change the broken part I need to replace a perfectly good part. Maybe they didn’t have to tell me but perhaps they could have."
"Ordered Powakaddy Upper Bungee Handle - Grey. I was a little disappointed to discover that, despite the description on the website being, "This is the plastic handle which is used on the Powakaddy Upper Bag Support", it is actually different. The Powakaddy original is black and grey whilst this replacement is plain grey. It works perfectly well but I had been hoping for an exact copy."
"Once Electric Golf Trolley Spares responds to my request for further information I'll be happy to write a review!"
"The web site was good and the delivery was on time with the correct items. Unfortunately when the new wheel was delivered it did not contain the new screw or plastic caps to fit it to the trolley, meaning that the old bits had to be re-used which is difficult when the plastic caps are glued into position."
"I had to modify it to fit."
"Easy shopping, fair prices and comprehensive sortiment. Downside was poor shipping info, I could'nt find any info until goods had arrived at delivery facility in Norway. Delivery time was acceptable."
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,275 reviews