Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
When I first ordered the part when I chased it after a week I was told it was out of stock, this was not clear at the time and I received no email to indicate it was out of stock. When the part was eventually despatched it took a week to arrive that was no doubt a postage problem. Previous orders have been received within two days, probably takes longer because coming from Ireland. Delivery is quicker when originating in Uk.
I like your range of products and postage costs but I cannot wait a week for a part.
HI
Good answer but not received the parts yet
This is the 3rd. request I have had for this item so I'll tell you. I am not sure if my parcel was placed on a raft or inserted in a flotation device but so far neither the prevailing wind noavee the Atlantic natuar current have deposited the parcel on the Nova Scotia or Newfoundland/Labrador shoreline . When it arrives and I receive a delivery update, I'll let you know. Jack
Takes too long to receive the parts
Since i Placed My order for spares this request for review is The Only response so far. What happend to My spare wheels? Would like info on status.
The web site and the payment system were easy to use but the goods have not yet arrived after a cople of weeks already. I know things are difficut at the moment so I will be patient a little longer and report again accordingly.
Bit disappointed - it doesn’t fit my charger. Do you have chargers for that lead??
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please could you email a photo of your charger lead to info@lambeggolfshop.com and we can help you. Many thanks
After ordering the new front wheel lock kit, I was very disappointed that the lock which consists of the sliding lock and a spring which is not included.
I would suggest that the wording in your description be changed from kit to component. Regards. Johns5262
Prompt delivery but not what i thought i ordered. I emailed with description of what I required twice but got no response. They got my money. I got nothing in reply. Wont be using them again.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Please could you check your junk email folder, as we have replied twice to your emails (17/10/19 @ 11:24am and 18/10/19 @ 12:45pm).
Thanks
I was disappointed as they took my order even though the part was out of stock. The person who then helped me was very good and the gearbox arrived quickly.
Needed motor brushes. Sold as single, should've been a pair
At £10 for two plus postage, very expensive.
Quick delivery an easy fit.
Everything very good, website, price, delivery, however bolt too short so needed to acquire replacement before fitting
Item works perfectly, however very expensive. Reliant on needing a remote control for your remote trolly;-(
The motor caddy wiring loom arrived but without the connector that I thought I had ordered. On revisiting your website I found that if I clicked on the connector required box it showed the order plus the connector.However on going to the basket and attempting an order it deleted the connector . You therefore have a fault in your software which is annoying to the customer and reflects badly on your company as you seem unaware of this fault
Items arrived quickly which was good, but they were very poorly packed, the £89 FW7 screen was lucky to survive the postal service
Replacement handle for Hill Billy Terrain arrived quickly but I didn't realise I would need to buy a sticker to cover the 10yds-30yds buttons as an extra. The old one wouldn't stick and not having one would allow rainwater into the electrics. Another order meant another delivery charge.
Also, these handles break because the retaining bolts are easily lost - the replacement handle comes without retaining bolts so I had to find spares elsewhere.
Having received the handle it did therefore take a few days before I could use it because I had to source the bolts and a new sticker.
The handle I received was a bit discoloured on the green plastic part and looked as if it might have been pre-used; it was in good condition nonetheless.
Axel bolt too short, substituted another, service excellent
See my mail today
Good choice of spares, got to watch the times for next day delivery, paid over £11 for it and I did not get the spares till the day after! Spoiled my golf day arranged not to have my trolley for it!
Trolley has rust at top of handle and is not as new as I thought it was, an age of trolley if it was given may have changed my mind on buying it. The trolley does work well but I think the price is high for an old trolley with no displays. I would buy again but would phone 1st for more information.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,422 reviews