Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

Electric Golf Trolley Spares 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Michael Wood
Electric Golf Trolley Spares 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Richard Barnard
Clear website,easy to find the part I wanted. Delivery as promised. No problems with the spare.
Wrong part initially but within a couple of days they sorted it. Also helpful on the phone.
Simpler to fit than the hillbilly part (no circlip required)and seems more robust
I ordered a new motor which came earlier than expected and after fitting it is operating very well and I no longer need earplugs for the noise off previous motor.
Hi I received the part ordered but it is not what is needed as it may be for a different model. I have attached photos of the two control boxes showing the differences. The original one has the numbers 11-0290 and 11-1017 while the delivered one is numbered MCE-01-S11012. The buggy has the serial number MCS1B114347340. Can you supply the correct one when I return the one you sent. Also tell me the best address to return it to? Thanks and regards John Murray
Excellent service on my order for a wheel for my Powakaddy. Disappointed when I tried to order a second wheel there was no stock. Asked to be notified when in stock again but have heard nothing yet.
Parts arrived as promised
The shipping costs as much as the spares. Perhaps a cheaper alternative can be offered if fast delivery is not important.
Excellent service delivered on time and great response with enquiry
Vlotte en snelle afhandeling van uw dossier. Vragen per mail worden bijna onmiddellijk beantwoord. Je ben binnen het bedrijf een klant , geen nummer.
You let me know when in stock... arrived very quickly, and worked well. Thank you.
Needed to replace a the right clutch on my pre 1999 Classic white Powakaddy trolley. The distance from the wheel side of the clutch is to the center of the roll pin hole is about 1/16 of an inch off. If you use the roll pin to mount the clutch on the axle the you cannot mount the wheel to the axle (the retaining clamp will not seat to the groove in the axle). However there is enough play to insert a smaller diameter cotter pin though the clutch and axle, so that it leaves a little slack so the wheel will clip on to the axle. I have enclosed a photo showing how the replacement clutch is just a little bit off. The one on the left is the original clutch with two studs instead of four. Just wondering if you know if the original clutch(s) can be refurbished. Took over a month to get the clutches as they were on back order. The website did show they were in stock. I felt that was misleading. Also the parts were supplied by a Lembegg Golf Shop? Not Electric Golf Trolley Spares? Scott Teich Dallas, Texas USA
Excellent product, working well. Disappointed that I paid £10 for express delivery only to find you sent it 1st class postal. Thought that a bit cheeky.
Hi Marshal, thank you for your feedback. I have checked your order and we did indeed use an express delivery service. I have emailed you the details. Many thanks
Excellent service - spares posted promptly. Delivery however was poor and took 10 days . Certainly use the company again, but would be aware of possible delays due to Covid.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Just two points to mention. 1. I was really after the middle range of trolley and you hadn't got it in stock. I had to go with the lower spec which did not have the detailed info. on. Could be wrong but got the impression that you weren't really interested in the middle range. 2. This was a problem with my Hillbilly and also your trolley. A design fault. The fron wheel gets badly blocked up with mud and is a real nuisance. Thnks.
I was very pleased with the service I received from EGTS. I received my package within 2 days of my order.
Rear weels fitted perfectly, but if I tigthen up nuts fully the wheels wouldn't turn , so slacken them of a touch
Exerlent and very speedy service could not fault the guys who work there thanks you very much
OK SERVICE
Excellent service!! The parts arrived within 2 days.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,688 reviews