Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Excellent product, working well. Disappointed that I paid £10 for express delivery only to find you sent it 1st class postal. Thought that a bit cheeky.
Hi Marshal, thank you for your feedback. I have checked your order and we did indeed use an express delivery service. I have emailed you the details. Many thanks
Excellent service - spares posted promptly.
Delivery however was poor and took 10 days .
Certainly use the company again, but would be aware of possible delays due to Covid.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Just two points to mention. 1. I was really after the middle range of trolley and you hadn't got it in stock. I had to go with the lower spec which did not have the detailed info. on. Could be wrong but got the impression that you weren't really interested in the middle range. 2. This was a problem with my Hillbilly and also your trolley. A design fault. The fron wheel gets badly blocked up with mud and is a real nuisance. Thnks.
I was very pleased with the service I received from EGTS. I received my package within 2 days of my order.
Rear weels fitted perfectly, but if I tigthen up nuts fully the wheels wouldn't turn , so slacken them of a touch
Exerlent and very speedy service could not fault the guys who work there thanks you very much
OK SERVICE
Excellent service!! The parts arrived within 2 days.
Ordered and received replacement circuit board,which unfortunately appeared faulty. On return of item to Electric Golf Trolley Spares, I received full refund immediately.
Next day delivery, cannot ask for better than that, Great service.
Waited for tyres to come into stock... e-mail received as promised. Ordered and delivered the following day.
Good product and very efficient ๐Ÿ‘
Very good service
No complaints and reasonably quick service
Quick delivery, works fine but comes without the two fixing screws needed to secure the Circuit board. A little annoying. 5 stars if they were supplied.
Had a problem where spares were ordered but never arrived ( possibly lost in the post) took a couple of emails and phone calls to which I got no response which was supprising as usually the service is excellent ( put it down to the Corona virus effect ) eventually received replacement for the items ordered with no quibble and an apology.
Service is usually brilliant.
Good product and speedy delivery
Good prices, free delivery and quick service. A satisfied customer!
Danny
hei , en ole vielä saanut tilaamaani tuotetta. Onko kuljetukset Suomeen loppuneet ?
All the parts fitted wonderful and turned up. Quickly ๐Ÿ˜