Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent prompt service"
"easy to find on web easy to order and very quick delivery as promised"
"ordered a replacement front wheel for my electric trolley, it arrived quickly and fitted perfectly, super job."
"Excellent compact trolley easy to assemble and dismantle"
"Helpful, prompt delivery and reasonable price."
"I was very content with the service I received when I ordered small parts for my trolley. The website was easy to navigate, the goods came promptly, and when I called back for advice about fitting them, it was given freely, and the job was done easily."
"Very prompt , very happy Mr.trenam"
"Spares arrived next day as promised, excellent service."
"Excellent service !! Prompt, speedy delivery ... would recommend every time !!"
"Very helpful"
"Quick, efficient service."
"Llegaron en el plazo previsto y bien empaquetados. Todo perfecto. Gracias."
"Very pleased with my motor caddy lightweight black/pink golf bag which had been reduced too £69.99. It’s a real bargain and am sooo pleased. Also very good service with. O problems. Thank you. Regards Jan"
"Good quality merchandise, at a reasonable price."
"I ordered these for my husband who was delighted to receive them within 24 hours. I was also delighted as he went off happily to play golf and I had a day just for me so thumbs up all round."
"Excellent service and top class products."
"Needed a spare part for my Motocaddy S1 Digital trolley. Explained the problem to them and they told me what part I needed. I purchased the part over the phone and received it the following day from Royal Mail. I swapped the part over and my trolley is back to its best. Many thanks and I would definitely recommend. Good advice, great service will use again if the need arises."
"Very helpful and ordered delivered the following day."
"Good value Delivered on time Fitted in 5 minutes"
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,298 reviews