Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Ordered and received replacement circuit board,which unfortunately appeared faulty. On return of item to Electric Golf Trolley Spares, I received full refund immediately.
Very fast delivery........there was a part missing from the drinks holder that I ordered. A replacement was quickly sent out with the minimum of fuss.
Highly recommended
Excellent service very pleased.
I ordered replacement tyres for my old second hand HillBilly golf trolley, the original set having split. The company had to to order them but they arrived within the expected timescale and I was able to complete the purchase easily and quickly. Next day delivery by first class mail - from Ireland- Was achieved and the new tyres were easy to fit. Many thanks for your help.
Excellent service, part fitted perfectly, would order parts again , what I liked was I could return if not right.
Great purchase and delivered quickly
Great service. my order arrived within a couple of days. Much quicker than expected and product was spot on'
Received the part from my powakaddy FW3i fitted it works great thanks. I'll know where to go for any parts for my trolley if I need them.
Martin Nolan.
Takes too long to receive the parts
Ordered bag pins to connect to trolley base as I lost a pin, does its job
Highly satisfied.Goods as advertised ,prompt delivery.
I ordered a couple of spare parts to spruce up a 2013 Motocaddy M3 Pro and delivery was super quick..ordered in the afternoon and they arrived the following. Items all exactly as required. Quality delivery service followed up by quick replies to queries that I had by email. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others....5 star service.
Required to replace the axle on a Freeway Sport. Item arrived quickly and was an easy job to complete.
Very happy with my purchase I would have no problem dealing with Electric golf trolley spares great service
Very reasonably priced and excellent delivery time.
Rectified my query promptly. Sent replacement motor out by return of post.
Excellent service, fast delivery and parcel well wrapped. Trolley now works a treat!
Excellent prompt service
easy to find on web easy to order and very quick delivery as promised
ordered a replacement front wheel for my electric trolley, it arrived quickly and fitted perfectly, super job.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,420 reviews