Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Ordered and received replacement circuit board,which unfortunately appeared faulty. On return of item to Electric Golf Trolley Spares, I received full refund immediately.
Great, prompt response.
Good price, prompt delivery, good product, just as it was described. Very pleased with both product and service
Good quality product, quick delivery, good price. 👍
Delivered on time. Exactly as ordered.
Service was spot on and trolley back on the fairways quicker than I had hoped. Will definitely use again
Excellent service. Item was a fair price and delivery service was quick. Would recommend.
Unbelievable service. Ordered 2 parts one right one wrong. Ordered replacement right part as my mrs accidentally sent both parts back. Had call did I mean to send both parts back. Resent original part at their expense and refunded other within an hour. Both deliveries came next day You don’t have a lot of choice in this market but to be honest you don’t need a choice with these guys. Second review I’ve ever done but service was so good I simply had to.
Very fast delivery........there was a part missing from the drinks holder that I ordered. A replacement was quickly sent out with the minimum of fuss. Highly recommended
Excellent service very pleased.
I ordered replacement tyres for my old second hand HillBilly golf trolley, the original set having split. The company had to to order them but they arrived within the expected timescale and I was able to complete the purchase easily and quickly. Next day delivery by first class mail - from Ireland- Was achieved and the new tyres were easy to fit. Many thanks for your help.
Excellent service, part fitted perfectly, would order parts again , what I liked was I could return if not right.
Great purchase and delivered quickly
Great service. my order arrived within a couple of days. Much quicker than expected and product was spot on'
Received the part from my powakaddy FW3i fitted it works great thanks. I'll know where to go for any parts for my trolley if I need them. Martin Nolan.
Takes too long to receive the parts
Ordered bag pins to connect to trolley base as I lost a pin, does its job
Highly satisfied.Goods as advertised ,prompt delivery.
I ordered a couple of spare parts to spruce up a 2013 Motocaddy M3 Pro and delivery was super quick..ordered in the afternoon and they arrived the following. Items all exactly as required. Quality delivery service followed up by quick replies to queries that I had by email. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others....5 star service.
Required to replace the axle on a Freeway Sport. Item arrived quickly and was an easy job to complete.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,656 reviews