Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
Excellent service. Placed order for replacement lead for my 8 year old Powakaddy golf trolley, initially out of stock but available after a few days.
Once sent out by EGTS the item arrived the following day. Pretty good when coming from NI to Sussex. Certainly use this company again.
Top strap for powakaddy.
Perfect.
just what I needed
Got an electric trolley, ordered Weds and arrived Friday afternoon in Ireland. All as expected and good updates though the 2 days,
Great service! Part arrived in 24 hours. Wrong part (my mistake).
Re-ordered, new part arrived in 24 hours, sent back wrong part and full refund recieved! It doesn't get much better than that!
Excellent service. Very helpful and responsive. I could not speak highly enough of this company.
C RYan (Galway)
Hi, this company is really helpful, diagnosed my problem over the phone, suggested which parts to order and also suggested to shop around. Very honest. Ordered the parts, delivery was quick and I have a working Powakaddy again.
Would recommend to use. Really happy with purchase.
Excellent service - spares posted promptly.
Delivery however was poor and took 10 days .
Certainly use the company again, but would be aware of possible delays due to Covid.
Good service and prompt delivery
Purchased a new motor on Friday and it was delivered the next morning. Excellent company will definitely be using them again.
I needed a small part for my golf trolley. (front wheel axle.) The part arrived promptly and was reasonably priced.
plutôt efficace rapide
Excellent service, prompt delivery, competitive pricing, highly recommended.
Very prompt delivery.
Polite and efficient service
Great service and competively price will use again
I was very pleased with the service I received. Just two points to mention. 1. I was really after the middle range of trolley and you hadn't got it in stock. I had to go with the lower spec which did not have the detailed info. on. Could be wrong but got the impression that you weren't really interested in the middle range. 2. This was a problem with my Hillbilly and also your trolley. A design fault. The fron wheel gets badly blocked up with mud and is a real nuisance. Thnks.
I bought a spare bolt for my Motocaddy umbrella holder. It fitted perfectly and was supplied very quickly.
Very Good Service👍