Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Ordered a rheostat for an Energy Golf Trolley - this worked fine Then ordered a "loom" for the same trolley, Unfortunately the loom wires did not match up with the rheostat wires in either colour or function. As a consequence the wiring melted and I suspect the trolley is no more functional and I will have to purchase another one Not a happy customer second time around"
"Phoned up after I didn’t receive my order of a Powerkaddy FW3 control board of £49.00 plus postage and paid for They said there has being a problem we didn’t have it in stock we will send you one out straight away . I wonder what would’ve happened if I didn’t phone up."
"Item was expected to be with me in 2 working days alas 6 working days and 2 emails later I am yet to receive my item"
"Ordered two Powakaddy drinks holders that were advertised as fitting a Classic Trolley. Only one arrived and that did not fit the Classic Trolley. Apparently Powkaddy had changed the product to only fit modern trolleys without telling them. They agreed a refund for both including the one that never came. Not a great experience and I am still waiting my refund credit."
"One week from shipment and I have not yet received my spare part. This may well be due to poor postal service in Norway. I had to remind EGTS to provide the tracking details. When I checked the tracking details the only status entry was 5 days old which also suggests poor postal service either in UK or in Norway. I had problems with the on-line payment process using Pay Pal so I ended up opting for the telephone method. This was difficult due to lack of the correct telephone number for EGTS when calling from abroad."
"Requested brushes for pk fw3. They did not fit!! Rather than return I was able to adjust to fit. Trolley working ok. Thank you."
Hi Gerard, thank you for your feedback - although we did not supply you with brushes, we supplied a Powakaddy Rotary Encoder. Thanks again for your order
"Ordered a powacaddy handle bracket. Site said in few mile down road?stock. Within hours got email saying dispatched. It wasn't, In fact it wasn't even in stock .Two weeks for delivery down the road. If I knew they didnt have it I could have sourced from someone who had in a matter of days. Not very happy."
"I ordered my Powacaddy front wheel on Monday 7th January 2019, it is now Wednesday 16th January 2019 and I have still not received it!"
"Poor marking due to very poor delivery of well over a week and no response to phone call when chasing up the delivery as no one returned phone call as promised."
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 1,290 reviews