Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
I have placed MY order and payment has been taken, but I have no idea when will I receive the parts I have ordered. If I don't hear in the next day or so I will be asking for my money back and report to my credit card company.
I purchased a wishbone for my S1 lite trolley but the ;part that was sent was a different size and specification and it resulted in the wishbone breaking when fitted to my trolley. I will now have to either buy a new trolley or find an alternative supplier for the wishbone.
Hi, thank you for your feedback - I'm sorry to hear what has happened to your trolley, but the part that you ordered from our website is not for the Motocaddy S1 Lite push trolley, nor was it advertised as such - it's for the Motocaddy electric trolley.
I ordered and paid for a replacement potentiometer for my powerkaddy freeway electric trolley on Tuesday 15th October. After two telephone calls and promises I am still awaiting delivery. Today I was promised that a further unit would be posted to me. I look forward to receiving it.
Excellent service and good prices. What more could I ask for.
I never received it!
I am still waiting to receive it. I hope I will be receiving soon.
Goods have still not been delivered
No instructions with part or online, I have put the lot in the bin !!! Will carry my clubs from now on !!!!
Ordered part paid for part paid for 1st class post 2to3 working days 28,1 part dispatched still awaiting delivery 6,2nd how can i give a review
Took approx 8 e-mails to finally receive my order.
Product fine
Ordered new powercady ens sport motor on the Sunday. It arrived the following Saturday. I fitted it. It runs but is noisy.
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.87 based on 1,976 reviews