Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Electric Golf Trolley Spares
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Electric Golf Trolley Spares Reviews
I only received the gear on 15th January ! On top, I had to pay 35,56 € of custom fees to get the parcel. almost the double you charged me. Sorry to say it will be the last time I order anything for the UK. Thanks to Brexit ! Copy of the custom fee attached.
Have yet to receive my part! I ordered this 3 weeks ago and the responded with an email that the part was in process and would shipped within a day or two. I noticed they had the address incorrectly spelled. I notified them of the incorrect address, and they responded that the delivery address would be changed. As you can see, the address is shown on the invoice as 104 ill Rd. Chapin, SC. It should be 104 Tanners Mill Rd, Chapin, SC
Electric Golf Trolley Spares 1 star review on 23rd December 2020
Hi Kahn, thank you for your feedback. We shipped your order on the same day as you placed your order. We also changed the address to the one you requested in your email, ie: 104 TANNERS MILL RD.
CHAPIN, SC, 29036, USA. The image you have uploaded is, I believe, from your Paypal account - we have no access to your account to change the address here, but I would suggest you change this yourself to help you with future orders. Sorry that your order hasn't reached you yet, but shipping from the UK to USA, at this time of year and with all the Covid restrictions in place around the world, I'm afraid this means shipping times are much slower than usual. Many thanks again for your order, and I hope it arrives with you soon.
we have not received our order yet
Have not received my gearbox yet
Still awaiting delivery
I have not received my order
Habe die Steuerbox zurückgeschickt, weil ich sie irrtümlich bestellt hatte. Leider kam vom Verkäufer nie eine Reaktion oder Rückerstattung. Auf Nachfragen per Mail reagieren die überhaupt nicht und bei Anrufen wird ein Rückruf versprochen, der dann nie erfolgt.
Absolut unseriös und asozial !!!!
It's kind of difficult to write a review when your still waiting on the product to be delivered in the first instance!
I have send E-mail today 28.07.2020: I want send Encoder back because it do not work in my Powakaddy and Lambeg Golf Shop Ltd pay to me back the price by Master Card.

Regards Erkki Rauhala
Still not got item been waiting a month now.
Otroligt långsamt. Väntar fortfarande på leverans efter 5 veckor. Amazon tog 6 dagar!

Transportkostnad 9,99 pund för en liten plasthållare. Amazon tog 3,99 gör ett stort parasoll.

Klart sämst hittills 😥
I ordered my parts, two small bearings for front wheel, 8 days ago.
Paid for first class delivery and have not yet received them.
I had no communication from the company in relation to this and will be inquiring why.
Can’t comment as no received switch yet 🥴 ordered on the 1.6.20
I have placed MY order and payment has been taken, but I have no idea when will I receive the parts I have ordered. If I don't hear in the next day or so I will be asking for my money back and report to my credit card company.
I purchased a wishbone for my S1 lite trolley but the ;part that was sent was a different size and specification and it resulted in the wishbone breaking when fitted to my trolley. I will now have to either buy a new trolley or find an alternative supplier for the wishbone.
Hi, thank you for your feedback - I'm sorry to hear what has happened to your trolley, but the part that you ordered from our website is not for the Motocaddy S1 Lite push trolley, nor was it advertised as such - it's for the Motocaddy electric trolley.
I ordered and paid for a replacement potentiometer for my powerkaddy freeway electric trolley on Tuesday 15th October. After two telephone calls and promises I am still awaiting delivery. Today I was promised that a further unit would be posted to me. I look forward to receiving it.
Excellent service and good prices. What more could I ask for.
I never received it!
I am still waiting to receive it. I hope I will be receiving soon.
Goods have still not been delivered
Electric Golf Trolley Spares is rated 4.86 based on 2,499 reviews