Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
The product guide and ordering procedure from Edwardes was exactly as specified and the product was quick and easy to fit - however I found the parcel delivery service frustrating because I was sent an e mail to confirm the day and time of delivery but when I completed the option to request the parcel be left with a neighbour the response pinged back stating that the deliverer would prefer a text. I tried to text but the deliver's text service was blocked? The parcel was delivered to my home address early evening on the correct day; I was fortunately at home however the overall process didn't inspire confidence because I wasn't sure where the parcel was actually going to end up.
Good prices and fast despatch. However, the lack of any meaningful packaging materials meant the items got damaged in transit. Try putting items in a box, not just wrapping them in a bit of black plastic film!
Huge parcel for one 60 pence fuse.No thought about envirement issues. Postage charge over the top, parcel size over the top.
Ordered 2 items. One was delivered promptly and efficiently. The other one wasn't and to date I have revecied no infprmation as to when it will be delivered.
The under plinth heater arrived with one corner of the brown fascia panel fitted to the unit bent. Fortunately I was able to bend it back to its original shape/position without too much trouble which saved the problem of returning the unit. The packaging could maybe have been of better quality or the courier should have taken more care. Delivery time was excellent as was the communication from Edwardes concerning delivery slot. Overall service was good but unfortunately the dam waged goods has forced a downgraded mark.
Packaging was good. Delivery was quick. Most of the bulbs were as expected. The description of the halogen tubes was not very clear: the length given did not include the pins, so the tubes did not fit my lights.
Recieved wrong item to then be told they didn't have the item I wanted in stock, however the company where understanding and offered me a refund. Thanks.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,972 reviews