Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
React quicker in the event of a problem with the order. Whilst it was necessary to liaise with the courier to establish the facts it took too long at the inconvenience of the customer. As a customer I felt that Edwardes Bros were taking the side of the courier company despite being presented with evidence that the signature for the deliver y was forged. Business must be prepared to use an alternative courier rather than lose business by sticking with the one and the same delivery company.
I am dismayed that the driver made no effort to deliver to our house but went directly to the neighbour whose car was parked in their drive - my wife was in all day, there was neither a knock on the door or a ring of the doorbell. he may be in a hurry to earn delivery fees, but this routine action is shameful. I would recommend Edwards as the supplier, but definitely NOT the delivery service
Ordered items on line and paid on 11th April, however no communication to say items out of stock. Had to call after 10 days to find out where items were to be told delivery expected any day and then items would be dispatched. Items delivered in good time once in stock but had I known iI could have purchased elsewhere and received in 24 hours instead of 13 days
Delivery and information related to delivery were good. However one of the items was slightly scratched/scuffed. A better pre-dispatch quality control might have prevented this.
I intially ordered the wrong Item online. I cancelled by telephone before the order was sent and reordered the correct Item. I got notice of delivery but when delivered I found this was the CANCELLED item! I telephoned and the order and delivery was confirmed - it was unsure whether the wrong item could be collected at the same time. The correct Item arrived, but at first the driver thought he did not have collection paperwork. He came back after a couple of minutes, having checked his info. and agve me the collection sheet. IT IS NOT OBVIOUS in the delivery notification what is being delivered (or collected) - could this be improved - I might have spotted that the wrong order was being delivered, and known that the wrong item would be collected.
The product guide and ordering procedure from Edwardes was exactly as specified and the product was quick and easy to fit - however I found the parcel delivery service frustrating because I was sent an e mail to confirm the day and time of delivery but when I completed the option to request the parcel be left with a neighbour the response pinged back stating that the deliverer would prefer a text. I tried to text but the deliver's text service was blocked? The parcel was delivered to my home address early evening on the correct day; I was fortunately at home however the overall process didn't inspire confidence because I wasn't sure where the parcel was actually going to end up.
Good prices and fast despatch. However, the lack of any meaningful packaging materials meant the items got damaged in transit. Try putting items in a box, not just wrapping them in a bit of black plastic film!
Huge parcel for one 60 pence fuse.No thought about envirement issues. Postage charge over the top, parcel size over the top.
Ordered 2 items. One was delivered promptly and efficiently. The other one wasn't and to date I have revecied no infprmation as to when it will be delivered.
The under plinth heater arrived with one corner of the brown fascia panel fitted to the unit bent. Fortunately I was able to bend it back to its original shape/position without too much trouble which saved the problem of returning the unit. The packaging could maybe have been of better quality or the courier should have taken more care. Delivery time was excellent as was the communication from Edwardes concerning delivery slot. Overall service was good but unfortunately the dam waged goods has forced a downgraded mark.
Packaging was good. Delivery was quick. Most of the bulbs were as expected. The description of the halogen tubes was not very clear: the length given did not include the pins, so the tubes did not fit my lights.
Recieved wrong item to then be told they didn't have the item I wanted in stock, however the company where understanding and offered me a refund. Thanks.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,199 reviews