Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Good service , reasonable prices , good customer service"
"Item ordered, and delkivered well with my expectations."
"good service"
"I was satisfied with the order and prompt delivery of my order. My observation on the order I placed is that I didn't know when the order will be delivered to me via the online platform. I later call the office and I was informed. I think customers buying online should have an idea of when order placed will be delivered. Above all, I had a great experience in my recent purchase. Thank you. ***"
"I did have a query before placing the order which I raised via the contact us email link but never received a reply. Ordering was straight forward and goods arrived as expected. Would definitely use again."
"Fast service goods ok.. But too many emails..!"
"Product pricing and speed of delivery is very good. Packaging is not adequate to protect goods in transit. Recently purchased 4 off Guardcams that came in a single ply cardboard box much bigger than the 4 items with no bubble wrap or cushioning to stop them floating around in the empty space. I would suggest that with such expensive items a better method of preventing them getting damaged would be preferred. Regards"
"Rapid service"
"It would have been good to know that one of the items wasn’t in stock when I ordered online."
"I put through my order on a Sunday, but didn't seem to be able to add an extra item to the order later that day? Otherwise the service was excellent and the tracking email sent by you was spot on. Many thanks"
"Everything arrived when it’s was supposed to and at a very fair price."
"Possibly bing able to place an order over the telephone."
"Edwardes is a good company, but when purchasing online one really needs to know exactly what you want from a technical perspective."
"Order was complete and arrived on the day promised. I was told a text would be sent with a delivery slot but this didn't happen. Luckily I was in to receive it."
"Good products, good price, good delivery service. The ordering process was problematic though - and as a returning customer I eventually had to register a separate email address to get it to work."
"Right product right price on time"
"Good day. The only room for improvement is the cost of delivery which I feel is high. Due to an error that is entirely my fault I ordered the wrong colour lamp. I called into your *** office today to see if these could be exchanged. This is being done but I will have to pay again and get a refund from your web department. seems a bit longwinded. Regards ***"
"Pleased with socket and well protected for transit. DPD were a day late, I almost had to cancel electrician but it arrived just in time."
"Totally satisfied so far"
"excellent service and rapid delivery"
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews