Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
The service provided was quick and excellent. The order was delayed for a few days due to supply chain problems , but I was kept up to date throughout.I will certainly use them again.
Great product at the best price I could find, my only complaint is with DPD who said they had tried to deliver when they hadn't and then the next day they left parcel without ringing the doorbell.....Maybe they need doorbell training
3 metres of cable *** per metre, *** postage mmm
I received the item I ordered in a timely manner. Thank you.
I found Edwardes fantastic on price for the specific items I wanted. Far cheaper than the competition for the same like for like product. Delivery second to none- low threshold for free delivery and had my products within 24 hours of order. Would have 5 stars but for two things:- 1) site kept crashing when I searched. Only way I could get different items onto my order was to leave the site, Google my product and go into the shopping result for Edwardes. I could then add this item, search in Edwardes, page crash, back to Google . Perhaps problem as on mobile device. 2) PayPal facility would be excellent. Love sites that ease your payment experience, hate having to fanny about searching for cards. However it means prices increase then don't bother doing it! Definitely recommend
None at present
The shipment arrived in good time, but the way it was packed was appalling. Two boxes “rattling” around inside another box.
The ordering process, delivery and products were excellent. The search engine within the website is not very good, I knew the product was available but had trouble finding it using the search facility.
Goods delivered next day, great communication to let me know when I could expect my parcel.
*** prompt and quick service
Perfect for hanging the strip lights I have in my garage, happy days.
Good service- prompt delivery, but some online items turned out not to be in stock
The items were delivered quickly as promised
Many specials at very keen prices other stock prices low as well ,delivery good as well .All round a good electrical whole saler
I found the delivery A1 the only drawback l could talk over the phone but could not place my order on the phone I had to get help to do it online
Excellent - That is apart from where the delivery company first provided a delivery timeslot, and then at what was at only 10-20-mins prior to that timeslot starting, postponed the delivery until the following day.
My order of MK chroma plus turned up ahead of schedule. Would use this website again
Order and delivery very efficient indeed, the switching from looking at the item ordered and then going back to look for other components was irritating as we were looking only for the same type of component just different current. We are used to higher discount levels but still reasonable costs. Overall very pleased and would use again on other products. Would recommend to others.
service is first class, although could be a bit more cost effective with Saturday deliveries a charge of *** for postage a little bit steep
No Problems with order or delivery. Good service standard