Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
Order process easy. Delivery fantastic. Goods 90% great. Only issue which drops my score is that the brushed stainless switch covers have a couple of noticeable scratches on them, and even a plaster looking thumb print on one which was inside a sealed plastic bag..How has that happened.......Arrgh !! All goods individually wrapped/sealed in MK plastic bags, but placed together inside bubble wrap, which may have caused the scratch marks during transit, but obviously not the thumb print.
Not easy to set up my account - I had to try 3 times as although I had input my e-mail address the program kept telling me I had not done so. Otherwise no issues.
I ordered enlite led light battens from you based on the pictures on your website. What i have received is quite different from the pictures on your website. Fortunately I can use what has been supplied in a hidden location. I would be pleased if you could advise me why this has occured
ordered on line from Ireland, payment was taken and then received an email to say no deliveries to allowed to Ireland, if this is the case then the web site should not allow the order go through. The amount refunded was less then the amount taken . ***
Speed of delivery excellent. However box was misshapen. Assume contents OK as plenty of bubble wrap surrounding the 5 boxes of bulbs we ordered. Price was very good in comparison with other suppliers. Only one used as yet. TIME WILL TELL IF THEY LIVE UP TO THEIR PROMISED LIFE SPAN SO CANNOT COMMENT ON THIS AS YET. Would probably recommend on situation so far because of delivery speed and price comparison.
Cable reel shipped with no additional packaging, not surprisingly the reel was somewhat damaged in transit. Fortunately the cable was OK, but not too happy.
Order was not delivered as promised , due to it being missed on collection from yourselves ,
I am very happy with the products but the state of the box when it arrives is awful. We always order lots of roofing bolts, or varying sizes. The boxes inside the main box are completely ruined and all the bolts mix together which is very frustrating and time consuming to then sort out into the different sizes.
Order not complete when date of delivery, had to telephone for answer, then told delivery will be Friday. no delivery, again no communication. (e-mail would have be ok). telephoned Tuesday enquiring, delivery Wednesday as per promised. Could do with more communication (via e-mail) with non completed orders, otherwise a good service.
External box containing two items not robust enough badly battered on arrival, just hanging on to the items
Cheapest price. No point in emailing any of the branches or sales you they just ignore you!
did not arrive will ring today to get update of what happened.????
Everything was excellent except the delivery. I gave explicit instructions that if out the delivery was to be left in the open porch beside the (very obvious double) garage. The parcel was left outside the front door close to the road. Luckily it was not stolen as we did not return until 3 days after delivery. There is no point in having the option to give such instructions if nobody takes any notice.
Great prices and speedy delivery, I would have given 5 stars but the packaging is the let down. Most orders have been acceptable but a bit bashed about, but the last delivery was made in a large box that arrived completely battered, with the top of the box peeled right open, easily large enough for things to fall out. There was also a small rectangle cut out of the side panel of the box that must'be been there before positing.
The items sent were not those which were ordered. However, once the error was pointed out to Edwardes Bros, the error was dealt with in a pleasant and efficient manner by "***"; hats off to him. Also a problem arose which is probably beyond the control of the Company - the items were delivered to the wrong address both on 11th Nov and 15th Nov 2016. At least they were dropped off in the correct village! Oddly, I would use Edwardes Bros again.
Wrong socket ordered after wrong advice ,on saying that they did what they could to rectify the issue . Still very disappointed . But lesson learnt.
Yes we would recommend this company and product the delivery time spot was superb.
1. Ordering was painless and slick on a well laid out website. Easy to find the product required. Communication confirming order placed, payment received and details on delivery; very good. But : 2. Item arrived yesterday without prior notification by the courier service. Luckily, there was a family member in to accept it. 3. Well packaged and packaging undamaged. But: 4. The metal cover/cap of the immersion heater is damaged/dented. Return for replacement ? How many stars to award? 2? or 31/2?
Unfortunately, because of a mix up in despatch, the wrong item was received. Now returned zany replaced by correct item.
The website was excellent and the product was great. our problem was with the delivery. It turned out that our address was incorrect on the outer packaging - easy to do as we are *** not ***...But this meant the parcel was not delivered even though we stayed home at the allotted time. I had to chase through parcel tracking as I did not know what had happened. The update online said parcel had been delivered and signed for by my husband - not true! A neighbour eventually left it outside my front door later in the day - not secure ! A simple error, could but it could have resulted in loss of my package, and it was most inconvenient.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,447 reviews