Eden Verandas Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Eden Verandas

About Eden Verandas: Privately owned and highly experienced family business, specialising in the supply and installation of bespoke, top quality, German-engineered verandas, awnings, and glass rooms, throughout the mainland UK and Isle of Wight.

info@edenverandas.co.uk

Eden Verandas
13 Armstrong Mall
Southwood Business Park

Tell us how Eden Verandas made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"All work carried out in a timely fashion, no issues or problems. Pleasing result."
"Very good planning and execution"
"Detailed comparison led to choosing Edan! Pictures and brochures do not do justice to the quality, the rep’s samples confirmed the choice! Delivery was on time, the installation crew arrived on time in the morning and completed by lunchtime! No disappointment, our Veranda looks fantastic, quality looks, material and fit, some time on now and we know we made the right decision, we chose one side filled in, we have the option of fitting the other side and/or the front anytime within ten years. We are so pleased with our veranda and with the Eden team! Make a true comparison and this is the best choice! Thanks Eden!"
"Fantastic service and quality. I am delighted with my glass veranda."
"I had the salesman form this company who seemed very nice, he measured up my property for a glass veranda,this was in September 2018 he said I would be sitting under it by the end of October it is now the end of February 2019. It has been erected but it is not how I wanted it or how the drawings were done. They insisted I paid them money but I'm still in dispute as they never contact me to let me know what is going on. I am now taking legal action. I would never have any dealings with this company again and certainly wouldn't advise anyone else to."
"Very pleased with Veranda"
"We are really pleased with the quality of our Eden veranda. Exactly as described and what you would expect from German engineering. The installation team of 3 men displayed excellent team work, and worked diligently to complete the installation in good time, despite the bitterly cold weather conditions. The garden was left in a clean and tidy condition. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the installed product. Looking forward to many happy ours under it in the summer."
"The whole process from start to finish was easy and straight forward. The work undertaken was carried out by 2 charming individuals who left the site spotless."
"We are extremely happy with our glass room extension. With the opening sliding doors across the full length, it brings the garden into the room, everything we wanted. We are in the process of lighting and heating the glass room so we can use it all year round. A great addition to our house. The construction and installers are highly recommended."
"Generally very pleased. Delivery was on time and the installers were trouble free. The appearance is excellenthe and it will h certainly be durable. Unfortunately the was a leak between the veranda roof and the house wall. This took two return visits by the installers and finally a trip from Essex to us in Yorkshire by the installation manager to put right. It's OK now (we think!)"
"Excellent material and quality. Couldn't be happier with this installation. Looking forward to our first spring and summer with this veranda. I would highly recommend Eden to any prospective customer."
"Lovely veranda, all people we met from sales guy to surveyor to installers and office staff all so efficient and nice."
"Very good service and the glass room so far is meeting up to it's specification."
"First class service from initial consultation through to installation of veranda. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you. Many thanks."
"I asked them to quote me. They had a salesman come round and quote me on a scrap of paper. I couldn't afford it. Six months later they sent me a flyer through the post offering upto 40% off. Salesman came quoted me £1000 higher based on the same spec and still didn't give me a written quote! I wrote in asking for a manager to get in touch and negotiate a deal, they didn't even bother to respond. Wasted two mornings of my life and still don't have any answers"
"Very happy, great team who worked very hard and I'm so pleased with final result"
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Much appreciated.
"Fantastic experience from salesman through to the surveyor, office staff and the excellent installation team. Always polite, always friendly and always kept up to date. My veranda looks terrific!"
Thank you so much for these wonderful comments which we have passed on to all involved. We agree the veranda looks terrific and we're so glad that you're happy with the service too.
"Excellent service from our first enquiry phone call, right through to installation and completion of our beautiful awning,"
Thank you for this fantastic feedback. The whole team were delighted to read your comments.
"Eden Verandas made the whole experience of buying our awning very easy and straight forward. Everything went very smoothly from the time thier saleman came to our house right through to the finished awning being fitted at our house. Nothing was too much trouble. We are very pleased with our smart new awning and are looking forward to using it when the sun and heat appears again. We would highly recommend Eden Verandas to our friends."
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback and for recommending us.
"Rubbish service and Unwanted Junk Mail I contacted their 0800 107 2727 line on 17MAY18 Neal National Sales Manager 10.42 calling back in 2 weeks. Lied never called back at all. I needed a replacement veranda as a cowboy firm I used could not even erect my kit form, (told it was manufactured in the UK) from Belgium and deliberately erected it out of square. Two posts which were in line were ignored as the drop down weather proofing now had a post sticking through it 30mm out of true at least??? Sent them an email as nothing heard from them. Still nothing heard. 07AUG18 Sales email received from them, cannot remember if I filled it in but still nothing heard from them at all. 09NOV18 Junk Mail received from them in the post, addressed incorrectly. I detest companies that waste my time and send unwanted and illegal junk mail especially, as in this case, from a company that deliberately ignores a lead. This is one company I will NOT entertain as if you use a company that gets a kit as many of them do you are reliant on the measurements they take so if they make incorrect measurements you will have a problem on your hands. They have not heard of GDPR as I have NOT opted in for ANY mailings from them at all. They seemingly collect peoples information illegally so the ICO will be informed. Who on earth wants to hear from a company who is totally useless and does not bother at all to contact the prospective purchaser from 17MAY18 now 6 months ago. If they cannot even manage simple administration it is little wonder when one complainant has clearly been sold something without having been given ANY details about condensation problems let alone been sold a floor that is not fit for purpose and will stain with anything that touches it. These sales persons will sell anything to make their commission but NOT bother about the end result that a trusting customer is not aware of and will then have a persistent problem."
We're sorry that you have found yourself in an awful situation but must point out that this is due to a veranda kit supplied to you by another company. We do not sell these kits or install them and therefore informed you that unfortunately we could not help, other than to supply and install a new veranda. Though we apologise if the brochure we subsequently sent was incorrectly addressed and hence arrived late, we do feel that overall your complaint should be directed at the original company. We have therefore reported this review, since the complaints about salesmen, condensation and unfinished work (which make up the bulk of your review), relate to another company and we never send unsolicited junk mail, as alleged.
Eden Verandas is rated 4.67 based on 79 reviews