Eden Verandas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden Verandas
Over A Month
Read Eden Verandas Reviews

About Eden Verandas:

Privately owned and highly experienced family business, specialising in the supply and installation of bespoke, top quality, German-engineered verandas, awnings, and glass rooms, throughout the mainland UK and Isle of Wight.

info@edenverandas.co.uk

Eden Verandas13 Armstrong MallSouthwood Business Park

Tell us how Eden Verandas made you happy
We considered our purchase and installation too have been professionally and cordially conducted throughout the process from initial choice of design to completion .
All involved were courteous helpful and the completed works and structure was flawless even at difficult times thank you sincerely
I first saw eden verandas on the internet however there was no information on prices except that I could get 25% discount (WOW), so I requested a brochure and waited in anticipation for it to arrive. When the brochure/s turned up after glancing through them for five minutes I still have no idea on prices, so I’ve got no idea on cost or how much I could possibly save, needless to say there is no way i’m going to carry on any further with my query, from experience I know that companies like this will be that come to your house to measure up and then give you the hard sell. Give them a wide berth.
The installation team were 1st class. Installed really quick. Very pleased.
I am very pleased with the Glass Room. It is very beautiful, very comfortable to eat, sit, work and play in there ! My child and I are in it, all the time ! The finish is stunning, the material are very good quality (especially the sliding doors) and it looks high standard. A veranda from Eden Veranda definitely adds value to your property (more than what you have/will spent for it).

The journey was not easy. It was a complex and difficult project due to some very odds shapes throughout the facade of the house. Eden Verandas made no mistake in the conception with security and solidity in mind.

The only issue was a mistake made in the order. I ordered in December, but in March, they came for installation with the wrong beams (size)… So they came back in May, but with some missing parts…. With Covid and us being away in the summer, it was only finalised few weeks ago…

It is not easy to deal with a project that stops and goes, twice. Therefore some parts got damaged along the way because not protected in between. But in the end, Eden Verandas were extremely professional, truly trying their best under exceptional circumstances and provided compensation that reached my satisfaction. We are humans and we all make mistakes. In the end, it was dealt with high professionalism and kindness. A big thank you to Andrew L. and Emma S., it was a pleasure to work with you.

I highly recommend Eden Verandas.
I am very pleased with the Glass Room. It is very beautiful, very comfortable to eat, sit, work and play in there ! My child and I are in it, all the time ! The finish is stunning, the material are very good quality (especially the sliding doors) and it looks very high standard. A veranda from Eden Verandas definitely adds value to your property (more than what you have/will spent for it).

I highly recommend Eden Verandas.
Disgraceful. We ordered our awning in late May for installation in 4 to 6 weeks. Around the time it was due I called to get an update: left messages and emails, tried to ring directly but the people supposed to help were always busy or “they had just left the desk”. Finally I got an update via email saying that delivery was on the second week in September, no explanation, no apologies. Started a long exchange of emails to have my deposit back and cancel the order. Several dates in August were agreed and then regularly missed, cancelled last minute. Finally the awning arrives at the end of August, but they day before installation they cancelled again. More stress, more discussion. They offered a discount and a free heating. New date agreed. Awning up and running. When the old salesman first came, we explained clearly that we had 2 issues: very low sun on that side of the house (west) and very strong wind. We asked for advice. He said that awning was the right choice and wouldn’t consider other solutions. Seemed experienced, so we trusted him when he said the awning was strong and could be positioned in a bent position to screen the low sun. Result: the awning closes because of the wind (there’s a sensor), it’s straight and completely useless. And despite discount it costed like a holiday for two at the Caribbean. Just go on holiday.
Very good service. Polite efficient installers.
Very good service. Polite efficient installers.
Excellent quality - does not disappoint. Workmanship very professional.
very swift and efficient installation. no rubbish left to remove. I would certainly
recommend Eden Verandas.
Excellent product, instatallion was extremely professional, change in specification only held up by covid! Super edition to our home!
Our veranda is lovely, the plans/costs were clear and with no surprises. The fitting went as planned and the team were all very professional. The only thing I did not plan for was the amount of birds that flew into the glass wall and I found this quite upsetting may have gone for coloured glass if I had thought about it. We’ve had to purchase some stickers for the window which thankfully the birds now avoid.
Thank you for your review. We have emailed you a copy of our manufacturer’s maintenance instructions for future reference and apologise for the delay in getting this to you. Stickers or decals can be applied to clear glass to minimise such incidents with birds and we hope that these prove useful to you. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your installation, and wish you many years of enjoyment.
I'm delighted with my new veranda with sliding doors; fitters were on time & coped with bad weather & imminent LockDown, despite travelling long distance , and facing problem with installation as survey/manufacture had misjudged location of drain downpipe, necessitating return visit after lockdown. There was a glitch with undershade/ lights controller, now also resolved. Again workers were pleasant & efficient. I cannot complain about time taken, as lockdown has impacted so widely
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to know you are enjoying your new Veranda.
We had a new patio built and decided we needed something to shield it from the sun. Eden had a good reputation, so we went to them, the awnings are all made in Germany, you can buy them from a range of suppliers, it is good quality.Unfortunately it does not do the job we wanted, it hardly provides any shelter from the sun! Responsibility for this rests with Eden, we explained what we required to the 'surveyor' they sent, he took measurements and photos and we paid several thousands of pounds, when the fitters came, they immediatly questioned the plans, we referred them back to Eden, where someone looked at the details on computer and made adjustments. From the first sunny day, at 3pm, in mid July, it was clear the awning offered no shade on the patio at all!, several phone calls later, lead to another fitter attending to make some adjustments, which made a only marginal improvement. My advice would be shop around, get several firms to visit and compare what they tell you, hopefully you will then get what you actually want!
Thank you for taking the time to review us and our product. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the initial fitting. Our installation teams will check that you are happy with the proposed location before proceeding with fitting of the product and we apologise for any confusion regarding the proposed height. Customer satisfaction is important to us and we hope that following our Engineers visit to adjust the pitch of the awning, you will be able to enjoy the product for years to come.
All works completed to a high standard.
Thank you!
The veranda is lovely but would have like a care guide on how to keep the sunshade clean and a warning about birds crashing into glass we have had to put some stickers on the window as it was very upsetting
This is the best thing I have done for my self and my family in a little while. The glass room is so much better then a conservatory. I have two heaters and got it installed in February and I could sit out every day since then, if it is a bit chilly I put on the two heaters. It feels exactly like sitting outside. We especially got to appreciate this during lock down, because we couldn't go out for weeks and basically lived in the glass room. I also loved the customer service of this company. They are amazing. I strongly encourage you to order the re-tracktable shade so when it is really sunny, you let the shade down and enjoy it. Otherwise it gets too hot when the sun is out. This was worth every penny I spent on it and I would buy it again.
We are beyond pleased to know that you are enjoying this new aspect to your home as we intended. Thank you for leaving us this truly positive review.
From the original meeting at home until installation the staff were helpful and courteous. Of course these have been very difficult times with covid19 but the company has been professional. We have spent more time in our glass veranda than in our house, it has been a pleasure to use.
All very satisfactory particularly give the current covid crisis.
I spend a lot of time out there come rain or shine.
At least two of my friends have placed orders with you having seen my awning. Geoff.
Very professional and friendly service.
Eden Verandas is rated 4.67 based on 209 reviews