Eden Verandas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden Verandas
Over A Month
Read Eden Verandas Reviews

About Eden Verandas:

Privately owned and highly experienced family business, specialising in the supply and installation of bespoke, top quality, German-engineered verandas, awnings, and glass rooms, throughout the mainland UK and Isle of Wight.

info@edenverandas.co.uk

Eden Verandas13 Armstrong MallSouthwood Business Park

Tell us how Eden Verandas made you happy
The product is excellent, final delivery date reliable and your staff courteous and helpful. I find the cost quite high but the final installation, its obvious quality, justifies the expense.
We are totally satisfied with our new veranda. The whole experience was very well organised throughout and impressively co-ordinated. We were kept informed at all times and the product was supplied and fitted to a high standard including completely clearing away all the rubbish. Covid protocols were followed at all times. We are really pleased with the result and would definitely recommend Eden
Good communication so far friendly helpful staff delivery and installation on times stated looks very good just some teething trouble with slight leakage in some areas have been assured that this will be dealt with. Pleased so far
Good quality veranda. The workman were very clean and tidy and worked nonstop all day. We are very pleased with the finished product.
Just on negative comment. It would have been nice if it was properly clean buy cleaners. The work men did there best to clean but the glass roof was not cleaned inside and out, dirt, dust and finger prints and the sucker clamps used marked the glass all over the roof which wasn’t very attractive. I had to get cleaners in myself to get it clean. Considering the cost of the veranda I think a small amount of the money could be used for cleaners.
I would recommend this company to others.
After paying almost £10,000 for my two awnings Eden should not expect me to download a lengthy instruction manual. I have requested them send me a hard copy
Thank you for your feedback. We have sent you a hard copy of your awning manual in the post. We wish you many years of enjoyment of your new awnings.
We chose Eden Verandas, not because they were the cheapest (Although we went with them because they weren’t as dear as we were expecting) but the positive reviews, warranty were important to us.
work carried out very efficiently and very pleased with end result
Very impressed from start to finish
The Eden awning now installed will be an undoubted asset when the hotter weather arrives. The installation was efficiently carried out by competent tradesmen who were both polite and well qualified and equipped. Our one difficulty has been understanding the instructions for the remote control.
Great quality and workmamship
Very professional and informative, very pleased with the addition to our home
Two Verandas supplied by Eden, very pleased with outcome, erectors were efficient and knowledgeable, would recommend Eden Verandas......
Charlie and Henry, the installers were brilliant.
Adam the electrician was also brilliant
Very satisfied with the professional way it all went and the politeness of all three guys.Would recommend to anybody.
Thank you.
During the purchase and inst allation of our awning we had 5 seperate visits from Eden representatives; salesman, surveyor, deliverymen, installers and electrician. All arrived as expected and were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Eden Verandas to others
Everything went to plan and we were notified when there were changes due to the present situation.
The explanation about using the control was rather quick and the booklet isn't too clear but we managed.
A wire seemed to be flapping and my husband had to get up and discovered it was to the lighting system we would have preferred in to be secured.
The old awning is in our garden and awaiting removal.
I am absolutely delighted with my Valbonne awning and can’t wait for Winter to be over so I can use it more. It looks amazing and the bungalow brackets used to support it fit in very well with the design and colours of my bungalow. I can see lots of lunches going on under it if we ever get out of Covid!
Andy, the salesman, was very pleasant and helpful without being pushy, the surveyor (sorry I can’t remember his name) was thorough and very professional and gave me confidence in the investment.
The booking process for the delivery and installation was all handled very professionally, but I have to say the communication after that fell down a bit.
First of all the equipment was delivered a day early without any notification - I was at home fortunately! The fitting appointment was made for 12 noon and when they hadn’t arrived by 1 I rang the office to be told that they would there in 1.5 to 2 hours. In the end they arrived, but said they couldn’t find me! I told them that they only needed to have rung me and I could have directed them.
The appointment for the electrician was made for Friday, but by just before 5 on Thursday, I had no idea of time, so I rang the office again to ask when he would be with me as I needed to plan my day. They told me between 9 and 11, which was very helpful.
The electrician was a star! He couldn’t have been more helpful, courteous or thorough and was a wonderful example of Eden excellence.
All in all I am delighted that I decided to buy my awning from Eden.
Although the virus extended the wait finally on a very wet day in November it was erected
The quality is exceptional & the two men doing all the work carried on regardless of the heavy rain
A very long day as they were here before 8am & had to wait for the delivery until 10am - a loss of 2 hours of their working day
From the first phone call to Edens, to the full team all the way through, we found everyone to be professional, courteous and a credit to the company. I am so pleased with our new glass room. It is everything we wished for and I have no hesitation in recommending Eden Verandas.
Very pleased with all aspects of the work from the planning, to the final installation. I'm very happy to recommend Eden Verandas.
Eden Verandas is rated 4.70 based on 240 reviews