Eden Verandas Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Eden Verandas

About Eden Verandas: Privately owned and highly experienced family business, specialising in the supply and installation of bespoke, top quality, German-engineered verandas, awnings, and glass rooms, throughout the mainland UK and Isle of Wight.

info@edenverandas.co.uk

Eden Verandas
13 Armstrong Mall
Southwood Business Park

Tell us how Eden Verandas made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
"I asked them to quote me. They had a salesman come round and quote me on a scrap of paper. I couldn't afford it. Six months later they sent me a flyer through the post offering upto 40% off. Salesman came quoted me £1000 higher based on the same spec and still didn't give me a written quote! I wrote in asking for a manager to get in touch and negotiate a deal, they didn't even bother to respond. Wasted two mornings of my life and still don't have any answers"
"Very happy, great team who worked very hard and I'm so pleased with final result"
Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. Much appreciated.
"Fantastic experience from salesman through to the surveyor, office staff and the excellent installation team. Always polite, always friendly and always kept up to date. My veranda looks terrific!"
Thank you so much for these wonderful comments which we have passed on to all involved. We agree the veranda looks terrific and we're so glad that you're happy with the service too.
"Excellent service from our first enquiry phone call, right through to installation and completion of our beautiful awning,"
Thank you for this fantastic feedback. The whole team were delighted to read your comments.
"Eden Verandas made the whole experience of buying our awning very easy and straight forward. Everything went very smoothly from the time thier saleman came to our house right through to the finished awning being fitted at our house. Nothing was too much trouble. We are very pleased with our smart new awning and are looking forward to using it when the sun and heat appears again. We would highly recommend Eden Verandas to our friends."
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback and for recommending us.
"Rubbish service and Unwanted Junk Mail I contacted their 0800 107 2727 line on 17MAY18 Neal National Sales Manager 10.42 calling back in 2 weeks. Lied never called back at all. I needed a replacement veranda as a cowboy firm I used could not even erect my kit form, (told it was manufactured in the UK) from Belgium and deliberately erected it out of square. Two posts which were in line were ignored as the drop down weather proofing now had a post sticking through it 30mm out of true at least??? Sent them an email as nothing heard from them. Still nothing heard. 07AUG18 Sales email received from them, cannot remember if I filled it in but still nothing heard from them at all. 09NOV18 Junk Mail received from them in the post, addressed incorrectly. I detest companies that waste my time and send unwanted and illegal junk mail especially, as in this case, from a company that deliberately ignores a lead. This is one company I will NOT entertain as if you use a company that gets a kit as many of them do you are reliant on the measurements they take so if they make incorrect measurements you will have a problem on your hands. They have not heard of GDPR as I have NOT opted in for ANY mailings from them at all. They seemingly collect peoples information illegally so the ICO will be informed. Who on earth wants to hear from a company who is totally useless and does not bother at all to contact the prospective purchaser from 17MAY18 now 6 months ago. If they cannot even manage simple administration it is little wonder when one complainant has clearly been sold something without having been given ANY details about condensation problems let alone been sold a floor that is not fit for purpose and will stain with anything that touches it. These sales persons will sell anything to make their commission but NOT bother about the end result that a trusting customer is not aware of and will then have a persistent problem."
We're sorry that you have found yourself in an awful situation but must point out that this is due to a veranda kit supplied to you by another company. We do not sell these kits or install them and therefore informed you that unfortunately we could not help, other than to supply and install a new veranda. Though we apologise if the brochure we subsequently sent was incorrectly addressed and hence arrived late, we do feel that overall your complaint should be directed at the original company. We have therefore reported this review, since the complaints about salesmen, condensation and unfinished work (which make up the bulk of your review), relate to another company and we never send unsolicited junk mail, as alleged.
"Installation went very smoothly and efficiently. Results very pleasing."
Thank you for leaving this lovely review.
"excellent service , good insulation"
Great feedback, thank you.
"Not much to say except from start to finish very very professional...so pleased with final product...couldn't be better. Glad I chose Eden not much more to be said"
Thank you for sharing this Derek. We're very glad you chose us too!
"Eden Verandas provided a professional service. They clearly knew all of the pitfalls that could arise and advised us accordingly. Attaching the awning was quick and went smoothly. The electrical connection, a week later took a morning - including making our (unrelated) oil tank grounding safe too! The awning is already proving useful - even though now into October. We are very pleased with the finished result."
Thank you Justin for this fantastic review.
"Excellent service from start to finish I would recommend Eden verandahs to my family and friends"
Thank you for the fantastic comments and the recommendation.
"I'm very happy with the whole Eden experience. Everyone involved, from the initial enquiry right through to the finished awning has been very pleasant, helpful and efficient. Now I'm looking forward to making the most of my outside space. Thank you Eden."
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. The whole team were delighted to read your comments.
"Excellent installation conducted by 3 very good installers"
Fantastic feedback, thank you.
"The build quality of our awning is excellent and its installation was smooth and faultless. Our only disappointment stems from the salesman promising a delivery date that was hopelessly inaccurate, resulting in a significant delay during the hottest summer in years. To their credit the office staff handled our sometimes terse communications with charm and understanding. Overall we would certainly recommend Eden Verandas to anyone who seeks a value for money, quality product."
Thank you so much for this review. We're terribly sorry for the delay installing your awning and very glad that you were still happy to recommend us.
"Non pushy sales person that had been there years knew everything about the product. There was a delay in the installation which they sorted immediately and the product is fantastic quality. Have recommended them to 4 friends already!"
Thank you so much for this fantastic review and rating.
"very happy with the finished job , well done and thanks"
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with your new veranda and under-shade.
"We are very pleased with the veranda. It was quickly and efficiently erected by the two installers. They were punctual, polite and left everything neat, tidy and clean. I would be pleased to recommend Eden Verandas to anyone."
Thank you so much for this wonderful review and the recommendation.
"The whole process went well from start to finish; The communication was good to arrange mutually convenient dates for the survey, for the delivery and for the fitting. At each step the persons involved kept us informed of their respective arrival times and when they arrived they carried out their task professionally keeping me well informed throughout each step of the process. The installers were very good, worked well, and left the veranda looking great without any mess and all the waste was cleared away. I am very happy with the result."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We're so glad you are happy with the veranda and with the service you received.
"Very poor communication. Bitterly regret placing my order and would certainly not recommend this company. Customer Service is dreadful."
Thank you for your review and for drawing our attention to the misunderstanding which unfortunately led to a delay in adding integrated lightbars to your order. Having reviewed your emails, we understand that this must have been very frustrating for you and we apologise unreservedly. Now that we have installed the veranda, (with lightbars), we are delighted to hear that you are happy with the product and the fitting - with the exception of a join in the electrical trunking which we look forward to resolving in the very near future. We are determined to restore your confidence in our company and would be delighted if you would consider revising your review, once the bespoke length of colour coded trunking has been installed to your satisfaction.
"Very good service right from the sales representative Mr.Oliver through to the installers and the electrian. I was well informed about delivery and was kept up-to-date with the whole process."
Thank you so much for these fantastic comments which we have passed on to all involved.
Eden Verandas is rated 4.69 based on 65 reviews