Eden Verandas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden Verandas
Over A Month
Read Eden Verandas Reviews

About Eden Verandas:

Privately owned and highly experienced family business, specialising in the supply and installation of bespoke, top quality, German-engineered verandas, awnings, and glass rooms, throughout the mainland UK and Isle of Wight.

info@edenverandas.co.uk

Eden Verandas
13 Armstrong Mall
Southwood Business Park

Tell us how Eden Verandas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We would have given 5 but we couldn't use the awning when it was fitted because the lead wasn't long enough to plug it in! After all the surveys and measuring to scimp on a few inches of cable was really frustrating. At least make sure the cable is long enough to reach the floor where most plug sockets are.
From our initial phone enquiry to the completed installation, the service provided has been very professional, friendly, everything explained in easy to understand term. The installation team were so thorough with a very high standard workmanship and ensuring we the customer felt very satisfied with our fantastically finished glass veranda
Lovely awnings, they look great. Just waiting on the electrician to attend site so that they can be hard wired but unfortunately there is a delay due to COVID.
The two people who erected the veranda were superb. Always on time, worked meticulously and left no mess. Would highly recommend Eden verandas
Peter Pritchard
I made an order on December 12th 2019. A month after the survey, my order was still not processed. And finally, when they came on March 31st for installation, the wrong products was brought in. So installation stopped half way through the job. Today, I still do not have a glass room because I am waiting for material to made again, but I paid over 80% of the price. I would NOT recommend them.
A pleasure doing business with a company determined to provide the best possible service. Could not have been more helpful. Did not make promises they could not keep and the staff who delivered and erected were efficient, polite and helpful in every way. I would recommend them without hesitation.
The service for all stages of the purchase and fitting of our awning was excellent. We are very pleased with the awning - the quality is great.
We are delighted with our new glass room which was completed just as the lock down began. The quality and finish is exceptional and we have been very satisfied with the service and communication at every stage of the work. I cannot speak more highly of the service and product we have received..
Friendly staff, always willing to answer any questions. Product was delivered on time and installed efficiently and within the timescales given. The veranda itself is fabulous and I'm over the moon with it. I like the fact that I have the option to add walls and doors at a later stage if I feel I need them.
Service excellent as was workmanship left site spotless. Thoroughly recommend the product and the staff
We found Eden to offer a wide range of products and options. There are cheaper alternatives on the market but it is definitely a case of you get what you pay for as we looked at numerous other options
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. We're so pleased you're happy with your new awning.
Very professional & trustworthy company. We had one small issue right at the start of the buying process which was resolved quickly & easily by their friendly staff. Delivery & installation dates / times were as prearranged. The installation was completed efficiently without any fuss & we are left with an attractive, quality veranda. I have no complaints at all.
Thank you very much for this lovely feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your glass veranda for many years to come.
The service from the start of process with sales rep visiting and all the way through to installation has been 1st rate
Thank you for these kind comments which we have passed on to the sales representative and installation team.
I am so in love with my glass room. It is 10 times more beautiful in real life then in the pictures posted on reviews. The material is top quality and very sturdy. Installation happened over two days. My family life had no interruption what so ever. When I ordered my veranda I thought it was a bit price. Now I think it was worth every single penny I paid for it. I LOVE it!
The whole team were delighted to receive this wonderful feedback. Thank you so much for reviewing us! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your new glass room. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Excellent service from start to finish. Material quality top class along with installation.
Thank you for these fantastic comments. We are very pleased to learn how happy you are with the service and product.
Very please with the product which is well engineered and constructed. The workmen were on time and very efficient. The veranda even stod up to the recent hurrican after being fitted just two days earlier.
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. Whatever the British weather throws at us, you'll still be able to enjoy your garden, sitting under your new glass veranda :)
The Veranda arrived 2 days before installation as promised. The equipment was well packed and the delivery guys were efficient and took care whilst unloading and storing the equipment, especially the Glass Roof panels.
The installation team arrived early in the morning, quickly assessed where and how they were going to carry out the work. They explained what the installation process was and asked questions on how we expected the final structure would look with respect to the height of the front of the veranda. They then proceeded to install the veranda and explained what and why they were doing things.
They team were very competent and by mid-afternoon the structure was up and looking good. They also left the site clean and tidy. Many thanks to Jack & Jake.
The structure itself is very substantial and well installed to the point that Storm Ciara had no effect at all.
Thank you and to say we are happy is an understatement.
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and for your kind comments which we have passed on to Jack and Jake. We're delighted to hear that you are so happy with your glass veranda and that Storm Ciara proved to be no match for quality, German engineering!
I am delighted with my Eden Veranda. It looks robust, very well constructed and smart.
Thank you for this great feedback. We hope you enjoy your new glass veranda for many years to come.
We have been looking for an Awning for a while and the Eden Verandas offering was the best quality and a good deal. There are lots of options for fabrics and so on. The unit was delivered within the predicted time frame and the physical installation took about 1/2 a day. A few days later an electrician wired it in. The cassette was matched to our bi-fold frame colour and is fairly unobtrusive.
Thank you for these lovely comments and for recommending Eden Verandas. It's great to hear that you're so pleased with your new awning.
From initial meeting to final installation, everything was done very professionally. We were kept informed throughout regarding dates, times and payment installments.
All contractors were very adept and easy to deal with.
Thank you so much for these kind comments which we have passed on to our sales and installation teams.
Eden Verandas is rated 4.70 based on 179 reviews