Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Great service. Delivery on time
First time ordering on this website. Very efficient handling of the order and speedy dispatch and delivery.
Thank you. The quality is good as expected and delivery was quick.
Ordered items came well packaged with excellent communication provided throughout and prompt delivery.
Would highly recommend this company.
Nice jars, the glass is a bit more delicate and thinner than what I was expecting but still works. Arrived very quickly!
I recently purchased a few glass and cork jars to organise my spice cupboard. They are absolutely wonderful, arrived very well packed and in no time at all. The quality is great. Recommended!
Excellent service from Eden and Willow! I received my items very quickly and impressed with the delivery. Also loving my new kitchen storage, great quality and looks great too!
Items arrived safely, also they were well packaged. Very happy.
So pleased with everything from the website to receiving my order!
Beautiful delicate jars. Love them.
Using the jar to store "sole water
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Very happy with my purchase from Eden and Willow and their customer service. Will definitely order from them again!
so cute and stylish!!!
Amazing! I ordered 4 items from this website on Boxing Day and it came 2 days later! Amazing items I’m really happy with them!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Excellent
Great products, exactly what I was looking for and for a brilliant price.
Lovely jars, I was not sure if the cork balls would fit tightly but they do so I am really pleased. They look really modern and expensive but cost less than I could find them anywhere else!
The glass storage jars were perfect and look really smart! Speedy delivery and good prices.
I bought various sized glass jars with bamboo lids to organise my kitchenware. Fast delivery and items were securely wrapped. Can’t wait to order again!
Good product, speedy service.
Beautiful products and came within 24 hours of ordering!

Exceptional service and incredible quality. Will be returning!
Eden and Willow is rated 4.87 based on 602 reviews