Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
So so pleased with my bamboo lid storage jars, amazing quality, they look fab and a great price.
Will definitely be getting some more thank you.
Amazing quality items at very cheap prices. Very fast postage
First time ordering and will defiantly be ordering again soon.
Thanks x
Lovely item, great price and fast delivery! Awesome!
very happy with the purchases
Really pleased with purchase, arrived on time and packaged well.
will order in future for sure
Excellent products & service!
Best customer service!!!
Happy with my order. One item was damaged but replaced with no questions asked.
Lovely products. Great customer service. When there was a problem with the courier they followed it up straight away. Very impressed and will be odreing from them agin.
Prompt, good delivery, good price compared to Amazon for same thing
So pleased with the jars, brilliant quality. The lids are nice and secure, highly recommend. Fast delivery too!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 19th November 2020 Eden and Willow 5 star review on 19th November 2020
I have ordered lots of bamboo jars from Eden and Willow, and I absolutely love them! They are such a great price, and make my cupboards look much less cluttered, while also reducing my plastic waste (as I am able to use them at zero waste stores).
I am love these little pots and tray. I was however disappointed that despite an email in relation to a damaged spoon I never received a reply. Delivery and packaging all good no issues.
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you. We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP.
Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
Very good service. Amazing quality, Fast delivery. Well packaged. Will defintely buy from this company again
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 29th October 2020
This is my second order for Eden and Willow. Originally recommended by my daughter. The jars are just brilliant. Great quality and airtight seals which are great. Would highly recommend them.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 29th October 2020
I bought 21 jars of various sizes from Eden and willow. Not only are they the best price I could find, but they are good quality. Exactly what I ordered arrived with no blemishes or issues. Very pleased. Will order more soon.
Items are perfect and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great value and fantastic quality.
Great company would definitely recommend my item was delivered in 2 days and the product is good quality
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Lovely jars and delivered very speedily. Good to buy from a smaller company.
Delivered next day. Items were packaged up lovely and securely. Will deffinately be using eden and willow again.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 28th October 2020