Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Excellent service. Ordering easy and delivery very quick
This website is absolutely brilliant. I looked everywhere for these certain jars and found them here plus there cheap as chips.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Excellent service and delivery. Items exactly as described.
Fast delivery and quality product
Great jars for my spice cupboard and at a very good price
Lovely products, great prices, good delivery, am a returning customer.
Excellent and fast service. Glass jars were packed very well to ensure no damage was done. Would recommend and purchase from the site again :)
Lovely items, exactly as pictured and came within a few days of ordering.
Really happy with the product, delivery was quick.
Gorgeous little pots. Look lovely filled with tea on my kitchen shelf. Well packaged and prompt delivery!
Website is lovely to browse. Some lovely items. Great service. Will buy again
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Eden and Willow 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Juliana went above and beyond to help me with my queries. Had a slight issue with delivery and it was resolved straight away.
Great quality jars- exactly what I was looking for and such a reasonable price compared to others I'd seen. Good delivery time & excellently packaged. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
Great quality at an affordable price, arrived quickly and well packaged. I've added labels to them and I'm in love with them... Will be back for more!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Can’t wait to fill the jars and organise my new kitchen cupboards
Amazing quality for an amazing price! All my bamboo jars are from Eden and Willow and I always get compliments on them!
The storage jars are exactly what I wanted and fit in my cupboard perfectly. Delivery was swift and items were packaged well. Very pleased with service and products. Will definitely be purchasing more!! Thank you 🙏.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Fab jars, good quality and great price
Wonderful service....packed really well.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Excellent customer service! Very fast delivery and great product. All as described and really well packed.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 10th April 2021