Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Just what I ordered packed well
Absolutely fantastic service was amazing items were even better then excepted.
Recommended too my friends
Really fast delivery! And the products were perfect just what I was looking for, they look beautiful in my kitchen and priced very well. Will definitely be using again! Thankyou.
Quick delivery. Love the spice rack however would have have liked labels with them.
These are a gift. Have not been used yet but look lovely and just perfect for my granddaughter
Excellent service, great products, reasonable prices, brilliant packaging and quick delivery. What more could you ask for!
Absolutely love my Jars, I’ll 100% buy again. Delivery was quick. when I received my items I had a missing lid but was sorted straight away.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Excellent quality and service. Definitely recommend!
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Excellent quality and speedy delivery, would definitely recommend this company
Excellent quality of goods ( bamboo kids dinner set & lunchbox) arrived quickly.
The first time I have used E & W, a good experience
Beautiful products and received very quickly!!
Lovely product.. unfortunately one arrived broken but the fantastic customer service team sent out a replacement straight away. Would definitely recommend both the product and the company!
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you.
We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP.

Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
Brilliant product. Exactly what I was looking for. I originally received the wrong product, but this was resolved quickly and with great apology. Good service!
Excellent quality at very reasonable prices and speedy delivery. I have ordered a couple of times already and will definitely order again!
arrived quickly well protected no breakages
Great customer service
Beautiful products and really quick delivery. Fragile items were packed really well too.
I bought the stacking jars and I love them. Will definitely be buying other items. Great service and packaged well - highly recommend
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Very happy easy to use website. Fast and effective packaging. Very pleased shall be ordering again 😁
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Bought the bamboo lid jars in various sizes, they look lovely. Delivery was quick and was kept up to date. Will definitely purchase again
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 22nd November 2020