Eden and Willow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eden and Willow
Hello , I have already posted a review on Facebook, but can do it here as well.
I would reccomend Eden and Willow because I ordered kitchen bamboo glass storage jars they were perfect ,beautiful and very handy and I am very pleased with the delivery, nothing was broken and I recived my parcel really quick. 5 stars to you Eden and Willow.
Will shop more in near future.
Eden and Willow 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Beautiful product - really happy with quality and delivery. I will be back.
Lovely products at very reasonable prices. Excellent customer service as well, a pleasure to deal with, thank you! I'll be back for more soon :)
Amazing quality for very reasonable prices! So happy with our jars 🥰 thank you.
Delivery postage was outrageous
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will be glad to help you.
We do not want to leave you unsatisfied, please can you kindly contact our customer service and we will resolve this issue ASAP.

Best Regards
Eden & Willow Customer Service
I was so impressed with the service, I received my product within a couple of days. This is the first time I have shopped with Eden and Willow and will definitely be doing that again. I was well happy with the product as well.
Loved my new products lovely and fancy great quality really stand out happy customer will be buying more
Quick delivery - great price and excellent communication!!!!
Fast delivery and love my new glass bottles.
Excellent products, quick delivery and fabulous customer service. Would highly recommend
Quick and easy delivery! Lots of choice, will definitely use again!
I found eden and willow out of chance and I havent been able to stop buying since. Products are amazing, price is great and their customer service is also amazing. Highly recommended
Fast delivery and products as described
Fantastic company would definitely use again
Lovely item... just what I’ve been looking for, I bought a few as they were so reasonably priced ! prompt delivery great service....Thank you
Customer service is amazing ..
Eden and Willow 3 star review on 13th July 2020
Lovely products. Quick delivery only waited a couple of days. Would use them again.
Good products, good price.
Amazing products!! Love them soo much, and such good quality for such a good price, massively rate! 💕💕
Large selection of lovely products to choose from. My items were promptly dispatched and were well packaged.
Eden and Willow is rated 4.90 based on 97 reviews