www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

Tell us how www.ecutesting.com made you happy

customer service
"Easy to use service, clear pricing and excellent communication. Will definitely be using for all our electronic repairs from now on!"
"Communication between customers is absolutely brilliant you are never without information about what’s going on"
"I have used this company 3or4 times now,they always keep you updated,they are friendly and provide a quick,efficient and professional service. Definitely use again and have recommended them to other Businesses. F.M. Autos."
"Used ECU testing a few times now, excellent service, quick turnaround on a abs pump corsa d ,always keep you informed what stage the repair is at,would recommend them 100%."
"Used these people for years have never let us down brilliant firm👍😁"
"excellent service, staff always helpfull with any enquireys"
"Top top company and service and price! This is the ONLY company you should use for this type of work in the UK. Had bad experience with the other company but ECU rectified problems. Thanks."
"Fantastic company, fast service,extremely friendly staff."
"Absolute brilliant service. Quick response and excellent repair time"
"Was kept informed from receiving unit and though stage of checking and fixing it to the dispatching unit to me"
Hi There
It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.
Karen
"This service was brilliant phoned them they talk you through everything and explain everything with a very fast turn around I would recommend any to use them very happy"
Hi Geraint
I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

Karen
"Very efficient service , kept you informed all the way through the process. Would definitely recommend them !!!"
Hi Mount Peasant Garage
Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review, it’s always refreshing to hear our customer’s feedback.

Karen
"Second time I've used ecutesting with excellent service, from sending faulty parts and getting back repaired within 4 days both times"
Hi Colin
Thank you so much for your kind review, I am pleased that you are happy with our services
Karen
"Fast service, 1st Class response, Highly recomended"
Hi Shaun

Karen
"I rarely post a review but there are few services that really deserves it and ECU testing is one of them. The customer service is always readilly available. I had a special demand and had to call them several times. They were always quick to answer me and really willing to help me. The repair was very quickly made and it is a pleasure to be able to follow at what step of the process it is at. The part is now back in the car for 3 months without any issue. Finally, the price was right. Conclusion: the best !"
Hi There

Thankyou for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.

Karen
"VERY GOOD. THERE HAVE BEEN NO PROBLEMS WITH REREPAIRED AGGREGATES DURING OUR COOPERATION PERIOD"
Hi Nippon
Thank you for leaving us a positive review :¬)
Best Wishes
Karen
"Brilliant service would highly recommend them. From the minute you raise a job with them they keep you informed all the way through. Very speedy turn round. they confirmed the fault and repaired it same day. The part was returned to me and has work perfectly ever since. Thank you for a great service."
Hi Nicholas
We appreciate the feedback which you have left us; it’s always nice to hear feedback from our customers.
Warmest Regards
Karen
"Works perfect and very fast handling."
Hi Allan
Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Kindest Regards
Karen
"Had an issue with my ABS pump on a BMW 1 Series, they collected, reviewed, fixed and delivered back within 5 days and that included the weekend!! Amazing service, I'd highly recommend them."
Hi Wayne
Karen
"Excellent service and price. A class Mercedes gearbox fault. Sent part Monday returned Thursday. Phoned to let me know how repair was progressing. Would recommend 100%"
Hi Kevin
Warmest Regards
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.82 based on 1,514 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access