www.ecutesting.com Reviews

roger@ecutesting.com

Unit 7 Slack Lane

Ron Hart
Verified Buyer

Your company kept me totally informed from receipt to completion
Lock

abs pump repair
Andrew Doherty

good service
Davy MAHIEUX
Verified Buyer

A serious company, performing, quality, garanty (for life), competitive rates, and still much to say and we miss a lot in France.
Thanks to the entire ecu-testing team.
Michael Kearns
Verified Buyer

A very good service and well run
Brian Bonner
Verified Buyer

The instrument panel on my Ford Focus was malfunctioning so I took it to a Ford main agent, Arnold Clark of Dundee, who charged £103.20 to tell me it was not fixable due to obsolescence and scraped my brake pipe allowing the fluid to leak out and leading to brake failure on the way home. This cost £52.86 to rectify at my local garage. I then sent the instrument panel to ECU Testing and received it back a week later (not 3 days!) fully functional and with a lifetime guarantee for £106.80 (incl. return postage). I think the moral is clear.
Samuel
Verified Reviewer

my 2013 bmw 118i ECU faults , sent my ECU to them from Hong Kong, fixed and return fast and my car run great now. I have saved at least £2000 for using their service in stead of replacing a new unit.
Tom Williams
Verified Buyer

Good fast efficient service and helpful
Unverified Reviewer

I had to chase to find out what was going on only to find out it's not repairable & no replacement available. It's hard to get through on the phone but you keep getting messages asking you to call. I would prefer to be called to be told what's going on.
Didn't work out for me but you have many happy customers which was why I tried you in the first place.
Vimal Popat
Verified Buyer

I can see why ECUTesting has such great reviews. Fantastic communication and service from start to finish at a fraction of the price and quick turnaround. Highly recommended!
Ian Swinyard

Excellent service
Jeremy Goodman
Verified Buyer

Easy, good communications system. ECU fixed for water ingress.

Good service.
Paul Jennings
Verified Buyer

Test and repair service very good. Kept me informed of progress throughout.
The only downside is, I had to call them and wait in a queue to make payment.
Verified Buyer

The units are repaired and save a considerable amount on replacements. Thanks
Susan Bucciferro
Verified Buyer

very helpful. information required simple to give. happy to have a look for a small fee. costs very clear. no hidden extras
Ray BIRD
Verified Buyer

I have used ECU Testing before and was very happy with the service and expertise. This time the information on their website pointed to an ecu fault, and they were spot on. Happy again.
Barrington Sewell
Verified Buyer

The service I received is very good I have no problem with my repair
Will Gibson
Verified Buyer

We have used several ECU specialists in the past and now would never go anywhere else than ECU Testing. They have always managed to fix the ECUs we have sent them even when other companies couldn't. Fantastic customer service and good prices. We are very happy and will continue to use ECU Testing.
Andy Farquhar
Verified Buyer

The service they offer is very good, but their 2 to 3 day turnaround is a bit optimistic.
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.83 based on 719 reviews