www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com ?

"Quick and quality service saving me hundreds of pounds! Was in and out the workshop on the same day they received it and back with me the following day!"
"Would like to thank all the staff at ecu testing for there help first class job Kept me informed very well what was happening thanks to the women that called me to say my ecu was being posted back to me.recommend ecu testing menany thanks"
"Excellent service, very easy to follow instructions on removing and sending unit to be tested. I was kept up to date on progress of work being done and prompt in a few days. I would definitely recommend this service, certainly beats paying BMW 2500 euro for same work. Thanks pat conway"
"Sent ECU for 2.7 WJ jeep. Had difficulty communicating with the ECU, stored codes that wouldn't clear, car kept stalling, difficult to start. ECU Testing at first said they were having difficulty accessing the software and it was sent to the R&D unit. Then they said the unit tested fine and passed all tests. Returned the ECU - exact same problems. Stored codes we can't clear, difficulty communicating with unit, car difficult to start and stalls."
"Excellent service, kept me informed of progress and quick repair and return. Have recommended to others"
"Brilliant service Peugeot 207. 06 reg.. ABS + ECU BLOCK .. with 4 faults sent repaired and returned in 48 hours..big recommendation,"
"Excellent fast service, I was informed of progress every step of the way."
"Very very happy 1st class service, 10 out of 10. I posted my unit for repair on the Tuesday lunchtime, by Friday the same week I had fitted it back to my BMW and all was running perfect. During the repair process I was kept updated on the progress and was reassured all the way. I fully recommend their service and have no hesitation in using them again and passing their details to friends and family."
"My display unit came back completely new looking and the electronic fault working. Every step through the workshop I was notified by text. I can recommend this company"
"I have used a couple of times but I have found turnaround time to be slower than stated"
"Excellent service and fast turnaround. Thank you"
"First class service very impressed."
"A1 service quick turnaround kept me informed"
"Auto Toyota Rav4 now runs perfectly. I don't know what they did to the ecu, but it worked."
"Very good service, good job,"
"Contacted ECU Testing regarding a fault with my Audi TT Mk1 dash panel. Usual LCD display issue. Dropped unit in to them the nest day and 2 days later it was returned fully operational. Excellent service! It was a bit expensive but still a great deal cheaper than buying a replacement. Would I use them again - Yes most certainly."
"Extremely happy with the service, fast efficient and would recommend to anyone, i felt very happy with this company and their service"
"Fixed my conductor plate for a fraction of the price of a new one (which would have to be installed by the dealer). I've been driving it for a few months now after their fix, and all remains well. Without the ECU testing guys&girls I would have had no option but to scrap an otherwise perfectly fine car. Many thanks!"
"Sent off my faulty abs pump ie ecu This was repaired quickly and efficiently. The correspondence was very good .Excellent service would definitely recommend this company ."
"Nissan Micra steering motor with an intermittent fault re-built and turned around in three days. Professional service 5***** with lifetime warranty for peace of mind. Would highly recommend this company."
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.81 based on 1,241 reviews