www.ecutesting.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com?

"Clear and friendly communications via web chat to diagnose problem with Corsa ABS unit. I was informed at each stage re. receipt of faulty unit, confirmation of the diagnosis and refurbishment of the unit. Sensible pricing. Quick service, and refurbished unit returned in secure packaging, with notifications on dispatch and expected delivery time. Excellent service every step of the way. Would use again, and heartily recommend."
Doug Hanton
Verified Buyer
"My mercedes came up with fault codes indicating a gear selector issue which is common on this model. I was kept informed during the whole of the assessment and repair process including that the item passed bench testing and was therfore probably an intermittent fault. I chose to have it repaired at this point and now my car is running fault free"
Hi Doug

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, our customer service is key and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Whitehaven Accident Repair
Verified Buyer
"good & quick service @ a fair price, did what it says on the tin"

Israel Serrano
Verified Buyer
"They have been attentive efficient and effective, adapting to my needs to send the unit back. constant communication informing you at all times of the process. They will be my first choice if I need this type of service again."
Hi Israel

Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review, it’s always refreshing to hear our customer’s feedback.

Nigel Wright
Verified Buyer
"I used ECUTesting recently after a recommendation, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Polite, friendly and professional people, and VERY quick turnaround on the overhaul. Unit now works perfectly and the car was back on the road in no time. Saved a fortune in the process, and now have the peace of mind of a lifetime warranty on the unit."
Hi Nigel

Thankyou for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.

Fen View Motors
Verified Buyer
"Have used ecutesting several times for repairs to customers units ranging from ecu,s to abs units. Cannot fault their services ."
Hi There

I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

ADZ BEEMERZ LTD
Verified Buyer
"Great service & quick repair to faulty ABS unit"
Hi There

We appreciate the feedback which you have left us; it’s always nice to hear feedback from our customers.

EDDIE BURKE MOTORBODIES
"great service"
Hi There

Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Kindest Regards
Liam Mac Flynn
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant efficient service , competent outfit, real people to talk to , could’nt be better !"
Hi Liam

Kindest Regards
Karen
"Great communication Excellent turn around Professional company Will definitely use again"

Blythe Garage
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service and very Honest"

Richard Bond
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend ECU testing to anyone, i sent away my ECU part and it was back within a couple of days fully repaired. The customer service provided is fantastic, I was always kept up to date on where my part was and on top of that they saved me a bucket load of money!!"
Hi Richard

Warmest Regards

Karen
"Excellent service, fast turnaround. Overall a very happy customer."
Hi There

It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.
PT Autocare
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service, effective repair. Happy customer would use ECU testing again."

Karen
"Great service from start to finish"

Anthony Moses
Verified Buyer
"Despatched the ABS unit from my BMW on Monday, on Tuesday I was contacted to confirm that it was faulty, as suspected. I granted the go-ahead to proceed with repair that same day. On Wednesday it was back with my independent, fitted and working perfectly, complete with a lifetime warranty all at a fraction of the price of a new unit from BMW. This is exemplary service – I highly recommend ECU testing and would definitely use again."
Hi Anthony

Grahame Moody
Verified Buyer
"did a very good job and kept me informed all the way along"
Hi Grahame

Karen
"Very easy to deal with very prompt very good value highly recommend keep you frequently updated regarding your part super quick turnaround"

Newtons Mercedes Specialist
Verified Buyer
"Sent an EIS unit off for repair. Took longer than expected as trouble locating parts which was fine. Returned it too us and still had same fault. They took it back willingly at their own cost and had another go. We have fitted part back t the car and it work perfectly. The only thing to let this company down was lack of communication but other than that they wanted the problem fixed and me happy. I will use this company again"
Hi There

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am pleased that you are happy with our services
Mod Autos LTD