www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com ?

Parringtons Ltd
Verified Buyer
"ECU testing have saved us hundreds of pounds repairing units instead of us replacing them, great company to deal with."
Regency Car Sales
Verified Buyer
"Recently had a faulty ABS Unit tested and repaired by ecu testing, the service received was impeccable, the final repair was very reasonably priced and the turn around time astounding. Would highly recommend!"
Colin Orman
Verified Buyer
"Repaired part sent back very quick, thankyou"
"Superb. I had a Meriva ECU with the classic pin link issue - tried to have a go myself and failed.. the more I managed to repair, the more I found had come away from the PCB. I feared I may have made their job harder / impossible and may have had to go through the pain of a new ECU and getting the car transported to a dealership somehow to be coded. I know it can be annoying and potentially more difficult to correct the original problem plus someone elses mistakes, but I sent it off and got it back a few days later with updates on progress, absolutely no fuss made. Plugged it in, car fired right up and all fault codes are gone. Delighted with the result. Hopefully the repair will now last the life of the car. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate in the slightest to use them again."
Paul Osborne
Verified Buyer
"I would have no hesitation in recommending ECU repairs. I had a failed BMW ABS module / pump. ECU testing provided a quote over the phone that was fixed and very reasonable. After I sent the module off to them I was updated regularly and the module was returned to the garage repairing my car in the time I was told it would take. This is an excellent and very professional service and saved me over £2000 compared to the price of a replacement unit from BMW. The repaired module is also guaranteed for life and has been upgraded to prevent further failure. A really great service."
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"Your website tells us what you can do and you do that thanks for an excellent service Dave Smith"
KNH MOT AND SERVICE CENTRE LTD
Verified Buyer
"VERY EFFICIENT WOULD USE AGAIN"
Lars Stian Folvik
Verified Buyer
"Fast and very good service!"
"The electric power steering on my BMW Z4 stopped working and a replacement part from BMW would cost almost £3000. ECU testing repaired the old unit promptly and efficiently for £370."
Andrew Wilson Motors
Verified Buyer
"very promt and profesional"
Bailey Bros
Verified Buyer
"Great service,friendly staff,keeps you up to date,quick turnaround"
"My BMW R1200GS developed an ABS modulator fault which is apparently quite common. The BMW dealer quoted £1200 for the OEM part. When I questioned the high price they offered a refurbished unit for £600. I searched the internet and found ECU Testing. They quoted £195 + VAT for a refurbished unit with lifetime guarantee. Marshalls BMW in Grimsby were kind enough to remove and refit the unit, together with all the setting up for a little over £100. Saving over £1,000 compared to the first offer from BMW made me happy. I toured France on my bike and did 2,500 miles after having the job done and everything works perfectly. ECU Testing offer great value and their turnaround time was only a couple of days. I would definetly use them again. Great communications too."
"I posted off my faulty ABS pump and it was returned repaired within 4 days. ECU Testing kept me informed through all parts of the repair process. Excellent service throughout, and I will certainly recommend and use again should I have any further issues. A superb service!"
Jason Moore
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish I had very good communication with the chat now team. I chose to pay up front and was kept up to date with the receipt of my faulty unit, the testing, repair and the return. As I was having it sent from and returned to my local Honda dealership I am not sure of the full turn around time, but it was all done in about a week and I have now had my car up and running MOT passed, and tested the system without issue in a emergency breaking oh dear situation! Thank you ECU Testing."
Carriageway Vehicle Solutions (cvs) Limited
Verified Buyer
"too long turn around time - almost double what was quoted and poor customer service on the telephone"
"I used ECU testing after reading many forums regarding abs pump repairs. MY car had failed it's MOT and they repaired and turned my pump around in 4 days to get me back on the road. Excellent service and I was kept informed of progress through out the job. I would recommend and reuse ECU testing again in the future."
Jacqui Brown
Verified Buyer
"After struggling with my newly bought car stopping, starting, no acceleration etc, I saw the reviews for ECU and decided to try them. I contacted them, got my information via email and sent the part off, as instructed on the Thursday, they contacted me to say they'd received the part, that they were working on it and when I could get it back. In the Monday they contacted me to say it had been fixed, stated the amount plus vat plus postage back to me (nothing hidden). I received it back as stated on the Tuesday. My car is now working yaah. This was so quick, and easy to understood, everything was explained to me and for an old dinosaur like me, so stress free. They were courteous, told me everything that was wrong and what they were doing. I was so delighted that this was done so quickly as I rely on my old banger. I would definitely recommend ECU to anybody who has problems with their dashboard cluster panel. Thank you to everyone there for their efficiency."
G32 Technologies Limited
Verified Buyer
"They stayed in constant contact, letting us know our unit had arrived with them, after it had been tested, when the repair was complete and once they had despatched it back to us. Service like this is very rare and I can't recommend them highly enough."
"id number 1520438748370 This service was brilliant. A two day turnaround and back to me inside four days. Could not be happier. Also informed on the progress all the way through. A class act. I would recommend this company to anyone. Chris"
"very good service. fast repair fast shipping. I recommend it to everyone"
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.81 based on 1,189 reviews