www.ecutesting.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Unit 7 Slack Lane

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com?

Barry Douglas Fisher
Verified Buyer

Second time using your company two different cars two different problems but the same top rate service from the ecutesting team keep it up and i am sure you will never end up at the bottom of your trade. Well done almost hoping for another problem.
communication A+
Turn around time A+
Quality of repair work A+

B Fisher
Eric Best
Verified Buyer

Excellent service fast and efficient
Allan Orr Motors
Verified Buyer

saved lots on new price of ecu.
Jodi Cox
Verified Buyer

Where do I begin, from the minute they received my unit there had been constant communication via txt daily ????????
The turn over time went over by a day but wasn't an issue ???? Their After sales service is good.
I will definitely us the service again fingers cross I don't have to.
J.W. Automotive
Verified Buyer

Very professional service. All information on web site easy to follow. Progress report on unit repair by e mail. Unit delivered to the channel islands in the time advised.
1oo% quality. Will not hesitate to recommend to others who require any repairs associated with E.C.U. repairs.
Eric Jones
Verified Buyer

Exelent service, but thought all ready gave good review for my discount?
David Allkins
Verified Buyer

They kept me informed throughout the whole repair procedure and did everything they said. Highly recommend ECU testing services.
Allcars Workshop Ltd
Verified Buyer

unit repaired as stated but turnaround 7-8 days not 2-3 days,ok if not under pressure.
GRB MECHANICS LTD

QUICK TURNAROUND, QUALITY REPAIRS
Cornwall Fire
Verified Buyer

we were kept up to date at all times on the progress of the work and the turnaround time was very good. the cost allowed us to keep one of our cars on the road due to the lower price than a new unit
Glyn Davies
Verified Reviewer

Clearly stated turnaround times. Excellent communication (text and email). Technical experts.
Verified Buyer

Thank you ecutesting team for your great work. You make people happy by helping them get behind the wheel again and feel the wind. You saved me over €500. Very pleased with your service. Will recommend you to everyone I can. Best wishes to your team and thank you again.
Martin Motors
Unverified Reviewer

we recently needed a fast resolve for an ECU problem with a car we had in the workshop, the BMW dealer had quoted us over £2000 for a replacement ABS pump, this however wasn't an option. After a Google search and reading some online reviews of ECUTESTING we decided to give them a go, right from the outset their level of professionalism stood out from the competition, from the initial friendly and informative phone call to their very intuitive online ordering process right though to their constant updates of the repair process once the ABS pump was with them..10/10

From receipt to delivery back to us repaired just a few days then straight back onto the vehicle and as promised it was plug and play

we now wouldn't even contemplate using anyone else for our repairs and would recommend others to use them too

Martin Motors
Westfield
Cumbernauld
Marion Gaughan
Verified Buyer

ECUtesting tested and repaired ABS pump for my BMW Z4 for a fraction of the cost my BMW suppliers quoted and all within a few days. Excellent results and saved me a fortune definitely recommend this company Thank you
Keith Allen

very good quick turnaround
John Banks
Verified Buyer

Nice to know that our cars complex electronics can be repaired professionally by a company that is bothered about its customers, thanks
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, the speedometer display was repaired within the 3 days and back to me for fitting.
My customer was amazed that the car was fixed so quickly!
Highly recommended.
JG Auto repairs.
Hirst
Unverified Reviewer

Great service, very honest and would certainly recommend to anyone. Would use again no question.
Verified Buyer

ECU Testing provided us with an excellent service! From booking in the job via the website right through to the telephone,email updates & delivery, the service was excellent... we will and plan to use the services of ecutesting in the future. Well recommended....
Milko Karaivanov
Verified Buyer

Good prices and excellent communications, won't go anywhere else now for ecu repairs.
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.83 based on 841 reviews