www.ecutesting.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com?

Derek M
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Very accurate repair. All now works. Even told me time and date the car came of the production line. This I have now changed for normal display.. Could not have found a better company for the repair. 5/5. Derek Mossman
Verified Buyer

We were quoted a turn around of 3-5 working days ECU Testing had the unit for 8 working days before ringing to say it was faulty, they had it a total of 10 working days. Our customer was very unhappy as he was without his car for over two weeks.
TERRIERS AUTOS
Verified Buyer

Although the service and workmanship is normally faultless, on this occasion I was disappointed that the usual turnaround for the job was doubled after my unit was received.
David Simpkins
Verified Buyer

Great end to end process with communication and speed of service excellent. Tested and rebuilt ABS unit now back in the car and performing perfectly. Very happy with warranty and price, particularly when compared to a replacement unit from BMW.
Highly recommended.
Lyudmil Haralambiev
Verified Buyer

After an year different attempts to solve the problem with ''pressure sensor fault'' in my ABS+ESP PUMP module /all of them obviously unsuccessful/ once keep researching the problem in the i-net I have chance to came across on ECU Testing LTD site.
And my problem finished at that moment.
The rest is described on the site. ...
Shortly THANK YOU!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Wayne Auto Repairs
Verified Buyer

Very good value for what they do mercedes said I needed a new cvt gearbox but ecu testing repaired ecu job took 3 hours strip and refit costing 350 Inc new gasket and oils 2nd time they have bailed me out many thanks
Debbie Measom
Verified Buyer

Recently sent a mini one and ecu unit in to be repaired- so pleased with the communication . I was kept up todate with every step of the process. Price was competitive and service was quick and of a high standard. Would highly recommend this company
Tim Barker
Verified Buyer

Had a great experience with this company. Fixed my ABS pump well within the stated turn around time, kept me updated throughout and MUCH cheaper than a new pump. Highly recommended.
HESTERS GARAGE
Verified Buyer

ABS pump overhauled. Quick turnaround. Customer happy.
Joseph Caruana
Verified Buyer

From the first telephone contact with ECU Testing to the return of the repaired ECU the service was top class. Your communication keeping me advised by email/message of the various stages of the repairs was to say the least excellent. Well done ECU Testing. I have only praise for your services and will definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service also used by my colleagues
Gordon Tyre
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and very economical repair.the turn around time was excellent
Roscoe
Verified Buyer

Good work plug and play customer was very happy to get car back and at over half price
Darbon Motors
Verified Buyer

Used this company many times they have always been reliable and highly recommend them 👍👍👍👍
Neil Harrison
Verified Buyer

Very reasonable cost and efficient turnaround
Lewis Williams
Verified Buyer

Excellent very efficent service - helpful understanding staff when I rang with questions
Verified Buyer

"fixed" a unit. ended up going back under warranty due to a different fault occurring almost instantly.

had the unit for weeks only to be told it was beyond repair. my suspicion is they damaged the unit, however i don't have the technical expertise to prove this.

Also far too slow to carry out any work or get back to us with a response.

gone downhill since they moved location
Verified Buyer

Resolved the problem with my power steering pump and kept me fully informed what was going on along the way. The phone call to say everything was sorted was brilliant, and the lifetime warranty supplied is brilliant. Highly recommend using ECU.
My car was a peugeot 207 with failed power steering pump
Mobeen Qureshi
Verified Buyer

I required my electronic power steering module repaired. The cost of a reconditioned unit was costing twice as much as ECUtesting were charging to repair my own. They were very quick to fix the module and return it. Communication was excellent. Packaging was great. Highly recommended. Will definitely be using again if required!
Verified Buyer

Intermittent instrument cluster fault on 2007 Ford Focus - engine sometimes would not start and had error messages. Sent cluster to ECU, 5-day turnaround and they sent it back next day delivery. They could not diagnose a fault but did a full rework and since I had the cluster refitted it has been working perfectly. Very reasonable - about £130 all in.
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.82 based on 974 reviews