www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

Tell us how www.ecutesting.com made you happy

"Ottimo servizio e puntualità"
"ecutesting mi ha reso felice riparando la pompa abs della mia renault laguna,ottimo lavoro di persone qualificate e professionali.li consiglio a tutti."
"Very good service!Fast and accurate!"
"spoke on phone about abs pump for my vw golf ,very helpful , ordered on ebay that afternoon,came to me next morning and i fitted it on car and it works , great communication from a company that no what there doing. 5 star. Robbie"
"Very easy procedure they received my mini abs ecu on the monday evening fixed the problem and its on its way back to me and its only thursday afternoon. Highly recommended."
"Unit sent off repaired sent back all ok good service all round"
"Service parfait, rapide. Communication simple et claire. Satisfaction totale!"
"Repaired my ABS module in the time stated. found the service to be very efficient, .Have a lifetime guarantee on the repair. Would highly recommend them ."
"👍"
Hi Waveley Autorepairs

Thank you for leaving us a positive review :¬)
Best Wishes
Karen
"I would highly recommended this company. I sent my ECU to them for inspection and repair. I was kept informed ever step of the way. From inspection to repair. The Ecu was sent back to me very well packaged. After fitting the repaired Ecu. The car now drives perfectly again"
Hi Loudoun Fast Fit

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, our customer service is key and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Best Regards
Karen
"Great service, turnaround time as promised. Refurbished part works perfectly."
Hi There

Thankyou for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.

Karen
"ECU repaired in record time and Defender is running smooter than ever. Communication was perfect, I always was informed about the steps to come. Delivery back with a reliable and rapid partner. Have already recommenden you to others! Thank you for your service!"
Hi Roger

I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

Karen
"Took 10 days for return"
Hi There

I have managed to locate your customer record on our system and i am a little confused why you have left us a review stating that it took 10 days for your unit to be returned, i can see from your job card that from receiving your unit in to us and dispatching your unit back out to you the timescale was 5 working days. If you like to discuss this further please dont hesitate to contact myself on 01773 535638.

Karen
"Karen from customer service is an absolute credit to this company."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback it is greatly appreciated, If we can offer any assistance to you in the future please don`t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
Karen
"Super and fast service good respons"
Hi Jesper

Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Kindest Regards

Karen
"I got my abs pump tested and reconditioned, back within a week and back on the road. great service."
Hi Nicola

It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.

Karen
"Over priced for what I actually know what they did now and found the whole process a bit slow. Doubt if I ll use them again."
Hi David

I have managed to search for your job in our database and at the time you sent your unit in we were quoting a 2-3 working day turnaround time. We carried out a full test and repair on the 3rd working day of having your unit here and therefore completed your unit in the specified timescale quoted. I can see that you purchased the rebuild directly through our website prior to sending your unit into us for a repair. We tested the unit based on your reported fault and this was conducive for the fault that we found and therefore a repair was successfully carried out.

Karen
"Customer service and communication with this company are like no other. Excellent, very Professional service. Fixed my faulty Audi s3 clocks first time and returned to me within days. Don’t hesitete to use them. They know there onions!!"
Hi Martin

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am pleased that you are happy with our services
Karen
"Absolutely cannot fault this company. The nailed it! Customer service is great and the speed of the service is fanstastic. Fixed the problem repaired my unit and sent back in days."
Ho Sarah,

Karen
"Great service and really quick turn around."
Kindest Regards