www.ecutesting.com Reviews

roger@ecutesting.com

Unit 7 Slack Lane

Andrew Sparkes
Verified Buyer

Very quick turn around, & exceptional communication throughout! Would highly recommend. Saved over £200 compared with buying a new unit! Lifetime warranty, what more could you ask for?
BAILEYS ARC LTD BAILEY
Verified Buyer

This is a very helpful place we have used you several times now and are very happy with the service many thanks
Steve Wolstenholme
Verified Buyer

very happy great communication quick turn around
Gordon Rice
Verified Buyer

very helpful and got the job done
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the quick turnaround time and the service provided. From leaving us by post to return by courier was 4 days. Unit was re-installed in vehicle and worked first time. So far no problems with the repaired unit. One minor comment however, it would have been good to get some feedback on what was wrong with the faulty unit and what was done to repair it. Would recommend this service.
Neil Large

very good service
John Crotty
Verified Buyer

Rework was completed quickly and successfully. Module installed, tested and confirmed to be working great. No need to clear any codes after installation. Also no need to program the module since it is the original unit from the vehicle. Just a few minutes driving and testing and the lights cleared themselves. Return shipping was very fast for international delivery.
Craig Wood
Verified Buyer

My ECU was returned back to me fixed within three days. They kept me upto date every day. Pleasure to do business these guys. Thankyou.
BEN REMBLANCE
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, Our company uses them regularly and have no real complaints. They do get very busy so can take a while but I guess that is a sign of a good business.
Glenn Dufton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, kept me informed through the whole process, I would definately recommend ECU testing.
Verified Buyer

ABS module perfectly working, everything done within 3 days.
Verified Buyer

My ecu gear box has been repaired. Amazing
Verified Buyer

very easy to follow step by step updates, at each stage of the process. when needing to telephone to arrange payment and rearrange delivery. all round great service.
Verified Buyer

We had a very poorly ECU repaired, which had been submerged in water for some time. We were worried that it could not be repaired, but ECU Testing repaired it for a very reasonable price and time frame.
Sivanesan Ramamoorthy
Verified Buyer

Very professional guys and did a great job on my unit for a very reasonable price. Also kept me informed throughout the process.
Carl Oldham
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish when my dashpod was sent for repair
Gerard Meenan

Quick and efficient service
Brian Lindsell
Verified Buyer

Kept to time and budget estimates, really good communications (Sent postal tracking emails etc). Only small glitch was that (as an engineer myself) I asked for a technical report on the work carried out and didn't get one. That was the only problem with an otherwise perfect service.
Nigel Carpenter
Verified Buyer

Everything as promised, kept up to date with progress and quick turn around

very fast service