www.ecutesting.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Northern Motors
Verified Buyer
"Fixed component & returned quickly"
"Diesel pump ecu failed on my car, Vauxhall quoted £1200+ vat for parts + a programme fee. ECU testing repaired my existing pump ecu and gave it a lifetime unlimited mileage warranty for £250 +vat in super quick time of 3 days from receiving the unit. Excellent service that has saved me from having to consign the car to the scrap yard."
James Nock
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fix, speedy service and very professional. Lifetime guarantee adds confidence. I would use again if I ever have a problem. Highly recommended."
"QUICK AND FAST SERVICE NEVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THEM"
Tjsbritishautos
Verified Buyer
"Very professional from start to finish.costing not expensive. We use ecutesting from spain it works out that we get a proper job done.many thanks."
Scott Reading
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very professional and extremely efficient, my part was back with me within 3 days fully re built. Great value for money!!"
"Customer Service was excellent, information was very prompt, telephone queries were handled very well, It was a no-brainer to use ECU testing over the prohibitive cost of a new module. Saved 1900 euro over the cost of a new unit in Ireland. Overnight delivery as well..... Well Done ECU."
Kevin Laughton
Verified Buyer
"Fast repair and return, kept informed of situation throughout."
Michael Collins
Verified Buyer
"saved oved 2000 pounds and service was perfect"
"Brilliant service,very easy process,text updates,no up-front costs,got me back on the road within the week,really can't fault them"
"By doing exactly what they said, and saved me a great deal of money. They issued a certificate for a lifetime warranty (for as long as you keep the car). A brand new ABS pump would only come with 12 months Warranty. They kept me fully informed all the way through the process."
Welcome Auto Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Commitment Cooperation Make me happy"
YEOMANS TOYOTA
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient and a pleasure to deal with."
Hi There

Thankyou for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.

Tanvic Group Ltd
"good fast service"

Karen
"Great service, quick turn around time"
Hi There
We appreciate the feedback which you have left us; it’s always nice to hear feedback from our customers.

Warmest Regards
CJS AUTOS LTD
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service definitely deal with again."
Hello There
Thank you for leaving us a positive review :¬)
Best Wishes
MOT Supercentre
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, Great communication and always expert repairs!!"
Hi There
It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.
"EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS"

Mrs Jen Potter
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the process for repairing the part was faultless. I was informed each step of the way by email and text as to how the repair was progressing and it was very quick. I wish more companies were this efficient. It meant I was back on the road in days. Well done to ECU testing."
Hi There

I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

DUFFRYN GARAGE
"Excellent service"
Hi There
Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Kindest Regards