www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

Tell us how www.ecutesting.com made you happy

"they keep you intouch will text when it arrives and when its done,and give good back up at no cost,have used them for years,have tried the rest but I think they are the best"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I cannot praise ECU testing enough. I was having fuel pump priming issues on my motorcycle and a friend suspected the ECU was faulty. Initially I feared the worst as Ducati quoted nigh on £1500 for a new unit. I was recommended ECU testing, and although there was little indication that they could test and repair Bike units, they took the job on board, managed to obtain the software, diagnosed a fault and repaired it. Not only that but given me a lifelong guarantee. My bike is now starting and running as of old. The best £248 I have spent in years. Many Thanks to ECU testing for there excellent stage by stage service. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Could not ask for better service and great cost. Would highly recommend to anyone, we have used many times before and will continue to do so."
"Professionalità a 5 stelle. Il team è preparatissimo, la qualità dei loro lavori è sorprendente!!Ogni dettaglio è stato curato e realizzato con precisione. Tempi di consegna velocissimi!!Consigliato senza ombra di dubbio. Un grazie particolare ad Antonio Farino!!! Paziente, disponibile ,oltre ad essere un consulente professionale e fidato!!"
"Excellent service from the word go..Constant updated on progress of unit being repaired..Fast turnaround and returned...Customers vehicle now passed mot...Very fair price..Would certainly recommend and we will have no hesitation in using them again...John [ prop ] JHMVS."
Hi JHMVS
Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, our customer service is key and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Karen
"Great service and communication,extremely recommended company,service as described"
Hi Stanley
Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.
Kindest Regards
Karen
"I have used Ecu testing for a number of years now and have never been disappointed with the end result. Even when the part has been returned with no fault found you can trust that result and look elsewhere for the fault with confidence. Would thoroughly recommend this company for a professional repair."
Hi Ushers Garage

Karen
"They are the best in the business"
Hi West Coast Transmission

Karen
"Quick turn around on my repair brilliant at keeping you updated on progress"
Hi Oliver
Thank you for leaving us a positive review :¬)
Best Wishes
Karen
"Excellent service always a fast turnaround"
Hi Burntwood MOT

Karen
"Ecu Testing repaired the instrument cluster for my Volvo V70 saving me over £500 on main dealer prices. Collection from home and delivery by ĎHL was on time and hassle free. ECU Testing kept me informed of progress."
Hi Stephen
Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review, it’s always refreshing to hear our customer’s feedback.

Karen
"Excellent service repaired my abs Pump at fraction of the cost of a new one with lifetime warranty had it back in less than a week, well worth letting them have a go at repairing will be using again for certain if I need to."
Hi Thomas
Thank you so much for your kind review, I am pleased that you are happy with our services
Karen
"Excellent service, definitely recommend 5*"
Hi Gary Tucks Workshops
Kindest Regards
Karen
"One of the smoothest online experiences I've had. If you have any doubts about your ECU, arrange for it to be collected and tested with ecutesting.com and save yourself time and money. I had intermittent starting problems with my 2006 Honda Accord which ecutesting has fixed. The unit was collected the day after booking it in, tested and repaired a few days later, and returned on next day shipping sealed and securely packaged with warranty."
Hi Mark
It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.
Karen
"verry polite and helpfull when phone to decuss how things worked (post collect, form filling etc as was not sure what to do) prompt collection, web site also let you no what was happening with item. plus a bonus of text as well at sertan points in repair. and even a phone call. also let you no what was wrong with item and cost of repair before going ahead. very well kept up to date with progress, and a call to let you no item was repaird and being dispatched. quick friendly and honest, will definatly use again and recomend to others thanks ecu testing!"
Hi There

We appreciate the feedback which you have left us; it’s always nice to hear feedback from our customers.
Warmest Regards
Karen
"Only company we have worked with in the past 5 years, every experience we’ve had been as good as other, great customer service, quick response and communication, professional repairs carried out on all units we have sent so far. I’ve always recommend ECU testing to other garages and customers who had problems with any electrical and control units on their vehicles, their prices have always been cheaper than other companies who provide similar service. Great job ECU Testing 👍"
Hi Fernando Motors

Hi There
I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

Karen
"I found ECU Testing you be very informative with excellent customer care and have not hesitation in recommending their first class service."
Hi BFW Ltd
Karen
"Great service with fast turnaround, can’t recommend them highly enough"
Hi Hendrie

Karen
"Fantastic professional service. Part was received and immediately they kept me up to date through message and email. When the part was examined it needed fixed I was notified and it was fixed and dispatched that day. Put the part in and light went out straight away. New would have been over 1k and this was a mere fraction of this with a lifetime warranty. Couldn't recommend more."
Hi David