www.ecutesting.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.ecutesting.com

+441773535638

roger@ecutesting.com

Delves Road

How would you rate www.ecutesting.com ?

"Great service, turnaround time as promised. Refurbished part works perfectly."
"ECU repaired in record time and Defender is running smooter than ever. Communication was perfect, I always was informed about the steps to come. Delivery back with a reliable and rapid partner. Have already recommenden you to others! Thank you for your service!"
"Took 10 days for return"
"Karen from customer service is an absolute credit to this company."
Thank you so much for your kind feedback it is greatly appreciated, If we can offer any assistance to you in the future please don`t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
Karen
"Super and fast service good respons"
Hi Jesper

Thank you so much for your positive review, your feedback is extremely important to us.

Karen
"I got my abs pump tested and reconditioned, back within a week and back on the road. great service."
Hi Nicola

It’s a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services, Thank you so much for submitting a review.

Karen
"Over priced for what I actually know what they did now and found the whole process a bit slow. Doubt if I ll use them again."
Hi David

I have managed to search for your job in our database and at the time you sent your unit in we were quoting a 2-3 working day turnaround time. We carried out a full test and repair on the 3rd working day of having your unit here and therefore completed your unit in the specified timescale quoted. I can see that you purchased the rebuild directly through our website prior to sending your unit into us for a repair. We tested the unit based on your reported fault and this was conducive for the fault that we found and therefore a repair was successfully carried out.

Karen
"Customer service and communication with this company are like no other. Excellent, very Professional service. Fixed my faulty Audi s3 clocks first time and returned to me within days. Don’t hesitete to use them. They know there onions!!"
Hi Martin

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am pleased that you are happy with our services
Karen
"Absolutely cannot fault this company. The nailed it! Customer service is great and the speed of the service is fanstastic. Fixed the problem repaired my unit and sent back in days."
Ho Sarah,
I am thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services, our customers are really important to us and our customer service has always been our number one priority.

Karen
"Great service and really quick turn around."
Karen
"Damaged unit received back form this company who refused to acknowledge any responsibility. Avoid if you want to use a company with a conscience."
Hi There

Thank you for your feedback, I have found the job in which you have raised your concerns and i can see that we have replaced the fascia for you.

Karen
"Great service, good quality repairs. Always keep you well informed and a prompt turnaround. Highly recommend!"
Karen
"Great service & communications with regards to Corsa ABS unit..... sent, repaired, returned in 4 working days. Unit fully repaired and a happy 18 year old son back on the road at a fraction of the cost of the main dealer quotes! Many thanks ECU Testing!"
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services.

Karen
"I was very pleased that ECU Testing were able to repair my ECU as my garage said it wasn't repairable, and would need to be replaced with a very costly OEM part. The website is superb and it was easy to find a description of the fault I'd been experiencing with my Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec. It was also easy to find my ECU listed on the website, which gave me confidence that ECU Testing could repair it. The only problem I had was removing the ECU. It is behind the front wheel arch lining on the passenger side. I had to remove the wheel and lining, then attack four security bolts with a 'Dremel'-like tool! Only then was I able to remove the ECU from its protective box and see the model number. Thanks Ford!"
Hi David,
Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review, it’s always refreshing to hear our customer’s feedback.

"very very good"
Karen
"From my initial contact and being talked through the process, to sending and receiving back my repaired DSC / ABS unit the service was great! Highly recommended!"
Hi Tim,

Karen
"I would recommend this company to anyone with a problem with an ABS module. Everything that they said they would do from receiving the part, to checking this, informing us of the problem then repairing it and sending it back to us was first class. I would not hesitate to use them again."
Hi J,
Karen
"Sent an ABS unit for repair. Communication letting me know progress was excellent. Item was repaired and returned promptly. The unit has since been installed on my car and the fault cured. Overall an excellent service which I can recommend."
Hello David,

Karen
"ECU Testing is our 'go to' company for testing. They have a solid system in place which works every time. Prices are competetive and the turn around times are reasonable. They are a company you can rely on which is our priority."
Hello to everyone at Dolans Garage,
Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, our customer service is key and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Best Regards
Karen
"great service fixed a knackered meriva ECU worked again first time :)"
www.ecutesting.com is rated 4.81 based on 1,266 reviews