eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Delighted with the service from Dawson. Packaging of the Le Creuset Cafetiere I received recently was excellent as was the speed of dispatch and the delivery. I also like the website. Very tempting."
"Excellent customer service My order arrived very quickly Great price on my new Sage food processor It was bought to replace an Artisan Kitchen Aid food processor that was a nightmare breaking down and the most awful customer service from HQ in Belgium Not purchased from Dawson's Now I have discovered the e cook shop It will be my go to site for all things cooking Thank You"
"Amazing service. I forgot an item after ordering, telephoned and it was immediately added to the order with all the necessary emails confirmations sent. Customer service was excellent. My good arrived today, packed superbly. Given the carelessness of many couriers with a tendency to 'drop and dash', I was a little worried. I needn't have been. Beautifully packaged and protected goods arrived safely. This is my 'go to' website for great value on cooking related goods. The range is impressive and it's a great website to navigate too. Will definitely use Dawson's ecookshop again, as sadly, I'm at the other end of the country to their stores."
"Bought a Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer at a fab price and the freebies that came with it were fantastic. I was sceptical at first after reading reviews elsewhere but there was no need. I chose to pay for next day delivery and was kept informed all the way right until it arrived. The mixer arrived well packaged and in perfect order. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and would have no hesitation ordering again."
"Excellent service again, quick delivery and always the best prices"
"Good website lots of good products keenly priced well packaged and quick delivery"
"Extremely poor and unprofessional service. My goods arrived broken/damaged! When speaking to Adam from customer service he adviced that he will send 2 replacement glasses and take out the broken glass pieces and put the replacement ones back in the boxes that had the broken glass pieces and segments in. This is absurd, how I can present these as gifts and also the safety aspect of this. Well I’m sorry! I’ve arranged a return and a full refund. I will never shop or recommend this company to anyone and I suggest others to shop elsewhere..."
"Ordered a KitchenAid before Christmas. Having done some research on line, this was the best offer (plus freebies!). Paid a bit extra for next day delivery, but was kept up to date with delivery information as well as order information. Would recommend and use again, thank you."
"Excellent prices. Quick delivery. Highly recommended"
"Great product! No doubt! Reasonable price that I could find."
"Best price available on the internet and fast delivery"
"Fantastic service. I ordered the Le Creuset 36cm Gratin Dish for my daughter - in - law for Christmas. You are always assured of great quality from this manufacturer. The dish was a great price, there was no postage to pay and it arrived really quickly, great experience."
"Good value against other online suppliers, arrived promptly and well packaged. Will shop there again."
"Very pleased with the experience of eCookshop.co.uk. The items were as advertised and delivery was very quick. Would recommend."
"Good service items arrive beautifully packed and secure top marks"
"Very easy website to use and quick delivery of which everything is always packed to the highest standard. Would use more often if finances allowed! Marvellous sales which happen frequently so this is when I make the most of eCookshop.co."
"Came very quickly and very good price"
"Great prices, fast & reliable delivery service and I'm super happy with my purchase."
"Excellent service once again. Have purchased from eCookshop before and every time the price has been the best and the delivery prompt. They have become my “go to” store for quality kitchen products."
"Excellent efficient service, many thanks"
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 397 reviews