eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

How would you rate eCookshop.co.uk ?

"Good value, very happy with our Le Crueset items."
"Good price and swift delivery - the free gift was a pleasant extra - I shall use site again"
"Lots of good stuff available."
"Absolutely over the moon with my new purchase. Can’t believe the price of my Kitchen Aid multi cooker. The service from Dawsons is superb as usual."
"Arrived day after ordering. Very well packaged. Great service."
PRISCILLA P
Verified Buyer
"Good price and all the china arrived safe and sound."
"Order was despatched quickly, then I was given the option to collect it from a pick-up point as I knew I wouldn't be in that day."
"They had in stock what we wanted to order and we received our stock within two days, being given the day and time of arrival which was prompt service."
OBICHUKWU O
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and well packaged"
KATHLEEN R
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication. Goods speedily dispatched."
"Great selection of goods, that arrive very well packaged, and are very competitively priced."
"I was pleased to find exactly what I wanted at such a competitive price on the website. I ordered my Kitchen Aid mixer and it arrived promptly and it was in use the same day. A stress free purchase! This is the second time I have used ecookshop and I have been very pleased with each purchase."
"Fantastic online store. Great products, great prices and quick delivery. Will definitely be shopping here again."
"Quick delivery. Well packaged. Would definitely recommend and would purchase from eCookshop again."
"Excellent service - choice, prices, packing and delivery."
"Pleased with each of my (occasional) purchases from Dawsons. Keenly priced, well-packaged, delivered quickly ... thank you !! (No connection other than as a customer)"
"Very good value and efficient delivery"
"Very fast and professional service"
TRACEY-LOUISE H
Verified Buyer
"It’s a fantastic product, will definately purpose more kitchenaid products in the future."
"Excellent prices especially on kitchenaid appliances. I love kitchen aid and have the artisan range - food processor, mixer, blender coffee machine , toast4er and multi cooker with tower stir. Great prices from e bookshop. Highly recommend. Definitely look at e bookshop"
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 327 reviews