eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

How would you rate eCookshop.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great product, great price,speedy delivery."
"I ordered 5 kilner jars of various sizes. Nothing wrong with the jars - but I am appalled by the excessive packaging. My order arrived in 3 large boxes ( they would have fitted in 1), and each jar was wrapped in metre upon metre of bubble wrap and additional polystyrene type packaging. The volume of packaging is quite unlike anything I have ever experienced in an online purchase and way in excess of what was required to safely package the jars. My description does not do justice to the scale of the waste, but sadly this review column will not allow me to paste in a picture. It will take a trip to our local refuse centre to dispose of it - for 5 kilner jars! I deeply resent the environmental destruction my transaction has created. Customers concerned with the environment - please do challenge this company to do better!"
"Good prices and speedy delivery"
"Quick satifactory service and competive price"
MICHELLE B
Verified Buyer
"Great price and fast delivery. Would happily do business with you again."
"Great prices, easy transaction. Will definitely order from you again!"
"Great service"
"Needed some extra mugs and plates for a James Martin dinner service that we purchased from the Denby Shop they were a lot cheaper than Denby good service and arrived within the specified time."
"Prompt service from Dawson's"
"Fast and efficient service. Unfortunately what I ordered was not the size I wanted - difficult to tell from pictures and cm size NOT round as I expected, but oblong. A world of difference!"
"Excellent choice, easy website, swift delivery of goods in excellent condition"
"Easy to order,quick delivery & goods exactly as shown on line"
CHRYSTINE W
"Prompt efficient service."
"descriptions spot on, pictures very clear and very competitive prices I am always pleased with my purchase. delivered very quickly and wrapped really well."
CLIFFORD W
Verified Buyer
"Seamless and quick service, very pleased with products. Thankyou"
Christine P
Verified Buyer
"I bought a coffee maker from eCookshop at a better price than Amazon and other online retailers. It arrived quickly, was well packed and exactly what I wanted."
"Great item, reasonable priced and good delivery."
"The best price available and great service - delivery as promised and so easy to purchase"
"excellent service well wrapped prompt service and communication highly recommended"
"Very pleased with my purchases."
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 297 reviews