eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The teflon pan is lsited as dishwasher safe and on the Le Creuseut site even goes as far as to say 'can use with metal utensils'... But just placing it in the dishwasher has result in scratched to the non stick surface and its pretty much a write off."
"Joseph kitchen knives. Please be aware that Joseph zjoseph kitchen knives lose their coating. The company say that they only have a limited guarantee. I used mine for about 2 years and they say that losing the coating is down to wear and tear. I will not be buying any more Joseph products. Mrs S Hutchinson"
"The service I have received was fantastic. 1 out of 2 items initially received has a slight defect, probably from when item was fired during manufacture. I Didn’t expect company to then open the box to double check prior to sending as this wouldn’t be feasible for all products. So no complaints regarding the item being defective. However, customer service was fantastic. Claire arranged a replacement item to be delivered in a timely fashion and they took the old item away. This was done very quickly and easily with great communication from the company. I would certainly recommend this company on their customer service alone. Initial price of item was also good. Keep up the good work."
"Fantastic service really happy with my cutlery Set Thankyou"
"Quick delivery and all products excellent and intact. One concern is that the Denby large rectangular dish was poorly wrapped with side rims exposed and could easily have knocked against the other items. They were loosely packed in a large box which should have been filled with extra packaging to avoid movement. These are heavy items requiring substantial packing. Thankfully no damage occurred but it would be advisable to improve your packing procedure."
"Quality products and prompt service. Would recommend ordering from eCookshop."
"Fast delivery, good packaging, good quality of product and most importantly I can find the right bargain"
"Very easy to order and quick delivery, the item was well packaged."
"Well packaged swift delivery. Thank you"
"My whole order was excellently wrapped and delivered as arranged. Love the whole Wrendale range. Thank you"
"Everything I have percussed from cook-shop I've been over the moon with service and packaging is excellent"
"Excellent service, price and delivery. Really nothing better to add."
"Well packaged and quick delivery. Great service!"
"Delighted with the service from Dawson. Packaging of the Le Creuset Cafetiere I received recently was excellent as was the speed of dispatch and the delivery. I also like the website. Very tempting."
"Excellent customer service My order arrived very quickly Great price on my new Sage food processor It was bought to replace an Artisan Kitchen Aid food processor that was a nightmare breaking down and the most awful customer service from HQ in Belgium Not purchased from Dawson's Now I have discovered the e cook shop It will be my go to site for all things cooking Thank You"
"Amazing service. I forgot an item after ordering, telephoned and it was immediately added to the order with all the necessary emails confirmations sent. Customer service was excellent. My good arrived today, packed superbly. Given the carelessness of many couriers with a tendency to 'drop and dash', I was a little worried. I needn't have been. Beautifully packaged and protected goods arrived safely. This is my 'go to' website for great value on cooking related goods. The range is impressive and it's a great website to navigate too. Will definitely use Dawson's ecookshop again, as sadly, I'm at the other end of the country to their stores."
"Bought a Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer at a fab price and the freebies that came with it were fantastic. I was sceptical at first after reading reviews elsewhere but there was no need. I chose to pay for next day delivery and was kept informed all the way right until it arrived. The mixer arrived well packaged and in perfect order. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and would have no hesitation ordering again."
"Excellent service again, quick delivery and always the best prices"
"Good website lots of good products keenly priced well packaged and quick delivery"
"Extremely poor and unprofessional service. My goods arrived broken/damaged! When speaking to Adam from customer service he adviced that he will send 2 replacement glasses and take out the broken glass pieces and put the replacement ones back in the boxes that had the broken glass pieces and segments in. This is absurd, how I can present these as gifts and also the safety aspect of this. Well I’m sorry! I’ve arranged a return and a full refund. I will never shop or recommend this company to anyone and I suggest others to shop elsewhere..."
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 410 reviews