eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy
Our order arrived on time and, due to the fantastic packaging, every item was perfect.

We were first-time customers but will definitely be returning to buy more from this fabulous vendor.
Ordered some cups and plates. Fast delivery and the packaging was unbelievably good. Would definitely order from them again
We've purchased gift tokens two years running. As we do not reside in the UK it was necessary to make the purchases by telephone which was and easy process managed by friendly helpful staff. The cooking experience last year was a pleasant and memorable event deserving a second go. This year was interrupted by Covid19 so the vouchers were rolled over to next year. Given our experiences we would recommend The Mistley Kitchen.
Really quick delivery all packaged perfectly not the first time using and will continue to use this site for products needed
Purchased a kitchenaid food processor. New it would be good quality & was not disappointed. So compact & sits on bench neatly. Also to my surprise there was a 5 piece kitchenaid culinary gadget set, absolutely lovely quality. So pleased with my urchase.
Delighted with items as described, professionally packaged & delivered promptly by the delivery expert DPD. Thank you eCookshop, your service and superb customer experience is much appreciated especially during these challenging times.
Excellent prices and fantastic delivery via DPD.
Several pieces of Denby White crockery - excellently packed with masses of bubblewrap and other packaging to protect the crockery.
I have used this company before and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent customer service .. something wrong with my order & it was put right immediately without any problem or hassle
Shop competitively priced with excellent products, I’ve bought Kitchenaid products & Arthur Price cutlery ...
will always try use them if I can
This is a great website, delivering quickly and safely a great product: ( Villeroy and Boch )
Great prices & excellent service at all times
Easy website, Good price, prompt delivery, very well packaged.
Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service and a competitive price, posted as promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
This is my second order from eCookshop. This time, I was looking for some replacements for my Jamie Oliver dinner service. Found them at a really good price. Delivery of both my orders was very quick and all items very securely wrapped in bubblewrap.
Glasses arrive every promptly and each all in one piece. Glasses exactly as described.
Item arrived in excellent packaging and very promptly at a great price!
Very prompt
Excellent service, quick delivery and great price. Very happy with eCookshop and will use again!
Prompt delivery
Good price and delivery time. Product was perfect.
Great product (Kettle) and service. Thank you.
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,857 reviews