eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy
Great service excellent fast delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
My wife has now got her mixer, has not used it yet but looks the business. All good
Quick delivery. Very happy with purchase
Excellent Service. Fast delivery, extremely well packed.
Excellent service
Had been browsing for a while and this site offered the best prices I could find, simple ordering procedure and delivered the next day, fantastic service.
Purchased new mugs to replace old ones, decent prices and choice and quick delivery.
They had just what I needed and it arrived very quickly It arrived well packed and in good condition. Postage was good value. I would use this company again
Good products. Excellent service. Would definitely use again!
I was very impressed with the whole process. All items were breakable including wine glasses and were extremely well packaged and arrived safely.
I ordered a mug to replace a broken one from a set. This was the best price I could find on the internet. It arrived quickly and was superbly packaged. Great service!
Having had our kitchen extended & refitted we wanted to invest in some new small appliances. I looked a reviews of toasters and kettles and this Dualit model scored quite high. eCookshop had good prices with prompt and free delivery. Whilst we haven’t used the appliances yet they will fit in very well with my new kitchen and I’m looking forward to using them.
Fabulous service from this company. Very knowledgeable and helpful. They coped very efficiently and cheerfully with me messing them around and refunded my erroneous purchase extremely promptly. When I finally got it right the goods arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you.
Efficient and quick service
It all went very well, so quickly once I bought the Kettle, would recommend Dawson Department Store, came in two days, well done
Would highly recommend this company. Well package items, very fast delivery. Great communications and Extremely polite and friendly staff. Would definitely purchase again. A*****
There was a small issue with the coffee grinder I ordered. Within 2 days, eCookshop had delivered a new one and picked up the old one. All this took was one phone call and the person who handled the call was friendly and efficient. How a company deals with an issue is great indicator of how good that company is. I will definitely use eCookshop again.
Fabulous service. Fabulous contact and updates.
I found the staff to be helpful and efficient
Very good price and speedy delivery. My order arrived safely. Will use again.
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 4,828 reviews