eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Purchased a kitchenaid food processor. New it would be good quality & was not disappointed. So compact & sits on bench neatly. Also to my surprise there was a 5 piece kitchenaid culinary gadget set, absolutely lovely quality. So pleased with my urchase.
Delighted with items as described, professionally packaged & delivered promptly by the delivery expert DPD. Thank you eCookshop, your service and superb customer experience is much appreciated especially during these challenging times.
Excellent prices and fantastic delivery via DPD.
Several pieces of Denby White crockery - excellently packed with masses of bubblewrap and other packaging to protect the crockery.
I have used this company before and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent customer service .. something wrong with my order & it was put right immediately without any problem or hassle
Shop competitively priced with excellent products, I’ve bought Kitchenaid products & Arthur Price cutlery ...
will always try use them if I can
This is a great website, delivering quickly and safely a great product: ( Villeroy and Boch )
Great prices & excellent service at all times
Easy website, Good price, prompt delivery, very well packaged.
Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent service and a competitive price, posted as promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
This is my second order from eCookshop. This time, I was looking for some replacements for my Jamie Oliver dinner service. Found them at a really good price. Delivery of both my orders was very quick and all items very securely wrapped in bubblewrap.
Glasses arrive every promptly and each all in one piece. Glasses exactly as described.
Item arrived in excellent packaging and very promptly at a great price!
Very prompt
Excellent service, quick delivery and great price. Very happy with eCookshop and will use again!
Prompt delivery
Good price and delivery time. Product was perfect.
Great product (Kettle) and service. Thank you.
Excellent quality items. Great prices. Speedy delivery. Would definitely purchase from again and recommend.
My Dualit toaster arrived 4 days after I ordered it. You could track your parcel every step of the way. The price was fantastic, cheaper than anywhere else. So Well Done eCookshop. Will definitely use you again. Thank you
Quality goods at excellent price delivered promptly
Perfect
The kettle I ordered turned up on the day it was supposed to. It was beautifully packed so the goods arrived in perfect condition.
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,853 reviews