eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Great range of items, nothing could be simpler; ordering, arranging delivery and customer service are all excellent. I say this because one of my orders was ordered whilst on holiday where there was no WiFi network and the lady took my order over the phone dealing with it efficiently and so pleasantly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend eCookshop."
"Great prices and came within a few days. Packaged really well with no breakages. Nice to see the use of recycling packing too! Well done Dawsons I'm impressed, great work!"
"I received the 2 pieces of crockery I ordered in perfect condition, very well wrapped and in good time. Thank you."
"I have ordered a few things from eCookshop.co.uk and have found them to be excellent. The purchases, some of which have been glass, have been well wrapped and delivered swiftly. All in all a great experience."
"Quick and easy purchase with good delivery."
"Excellent service! Will definitely order again! Very good deals on Le Creuset, very quick and efficient delivery, everything was correct and well received. They had included a nice small surprise in the box as well (a small Le Creuset fridge magnet, in the same colour of my new pot) and I thought it was a really nice touch."
"Excellent goods received in time and in good condition all items wonderful"
"Absolutely delighted with the mixer. Love the colour, ease of use and result of the Victoria sponge my first test"
"Good prices, easy to order, prompt delivery and fast return of faulty item."
"Excellent service; very good price, excellent quality, well wrapped and delivered quickly - couldn't ask for more - would highly recommend, and I will be using again."
"Very accommodative staff, fast delivery and arrives on time"
"The plates l ordered were perfect and the service was excellent. Thank you."
"The products we wanted at a great price delivered quickly"
"Great service, really liked the extra gifts, all of which were of equal good quality to the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer. Great price and speedily delivered. Will definitely buy from eCookshop again"
"No probs 👍"
"Happy with what I ordered well packed would buy from them again"
"Extremely easy to order online - our Circulon Ultimum frying pans arrived very quickly too! Highly recommended."
"Excellent customer service, polite , efficient and an immediate understanding of what I needed."
"Excellent prompt delivery! Great prices, will definitely use again"
"I ordered my Toaster one day, and to my delight it arrived the next day. Very happy customer"
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 472 reviews