eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk
4.9
Based on 7,430 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy
A very comprehensive range of cookware. I was able to find a particular item of Le Creuset cookware for my son which was delivered in good time for his birthday. A great eshop backed up by great service and delivery with excellent communication throughout the entire process.
Arrived very quickly. Items well packaged and as described.
I wanted a mixer as a present for my son and daughter. I’m in the USA and Kitchen Aid is much cheaper here. I found Ecookshop and the price was much better than direct. I ordered and the next day received notification of shipment and it arrived the next day with them. Not been used yet so I can’t speak about the product yet but so far they’ve been perfect. Thank you
To much packaging. The delivered should be more careful, and cut back on plastic and cardboard.
Very pleased, ordering on line was very easy and delivery was within the stated times. The knives are an excellent addition to our Arthur Price canteen of cutlery.
Superb. Bought 4 glasses, arrived quickly and very well wrapped with bubble-wrap and air bags. Very happy.
I battled to find a dinner service in Spode - Strawberry Thief originally by William Morris. ECookshop found it for me and it is superb. Great service, efficient delivery, fabulous communication, easy to use website and frankly, I am thrilled!
I love my new glasses and the service was brilliant 🤩 will definitely use again…….
Beautiful Spode items arrived extremely well packed and in perfect condition. From moment of ordering to delivery took only three days. I love Blue Italian Spode and these items did not disappoint and were very competitively priced. Dawsons is a brilliant online store, I have bought from them many times, including their Just Linens department, and will continue to do so and can highly recommend.
Fantastic price and swift delivery. Very happy customer, thank you!
Super fast next day delivery even ordering after 1pm. Item new and as described. Would use again.
25% cheaper and 50% faster than Amazon and John Lewis
Prompt delivery. I bought the items for a birthday present, they were on the suggestion list so she is sure to like them
Purchased additional Le Creuset products at a good discounted rate, and they arrived well packed within a couple of days :) Great Service from this retailer as always, will certainly use them again. Thanks
I saw these two La Crueset condiment holders on another website and they were almost double the price! Thought I would take the chance on company I never used before and to my surprise they arrived very well packaged two days later.
eCookshop.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Amazing service and great prices! I treated myself to some Le Crueset items and they arrived on my doorstep less than 24 hours later!
I am delighted with my purchase of crockery which was all discontinued. The service was quick and everything arrived promptly and was packed carefully.
Quick delivery, very good price.
Quick postage. Cheap price very happy
Great shop. I ordered lots of Le Creuset items at a discounted price from their store. All were shipped quickly and in perfect condition. I already have items in my online basket for another purchase.
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 7,430 reviews