eCookshop.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend eCookshop.co.uk

Tell us how eCookshop.co.uk made you happy

"Really pleased. Great prices, delivered within the one hour allotted time slot. Will definitely use again & also recommend. Thank-you."
"I have made an order during Black Friday. Unfortunately, my order was cancelled and I was not aware of this until now as the messages about changes related to the order went into Gmail Spam folder. The money is still frozen. I am really sorry that I chose this vendor - had to just go for Amazon as deals were similar. Not recommended."
"Excellent service, my order was delivered really quickly, given reliable one hour time slot by courier, fantastic KitchenAid mixer, very competitive price. Would definitely use Dawsons again. Thank you."
"I would like to thank all the team and say that I am very pleased with my purchase. The buying process was extremely easy, great price, the delivery team was very efficient and spot on on time, and the item arrived in an excellent condition. Thank you for the amazing service provided!"
"Easy to use website and goods delivered on time"
"Prices superb PLUS free gifts and very quick delivery. Excellent company to do business with."
"Prompt efficient service, no hassles, no stress"
"Not only was the KitchenAid kettle I purchased at least £40 cheaper than anywhere else, the delivery was prompt. A bonus was receiving excellent quality Dartington wine glasses, which I needed and is actually the same make as the rest of my glassware. Fabulous company to deal with."
"Many thanks very quick delivery 5*."
"Good selection and prices. Quick delivery. As described."
"We ordered a leCreuset wok at an competitive price and it arrived the following day. Excellent service"
"Probably the best value for these Spode Blue Italian mats. I looked around and this company offered outstanding value."
"Seems a good company with competitive trading principles."
"The website is well set out and easy to follow. The prices are very competitive and ordering is straightforward. I am very pleased with the quality of service and the speed of delivery."
"I cant fault anything with this service. It was delivered spot on and really well packed ."
"My Le Creuset casserole dish is lovely - fabulous colour!"
"Fantastic prices and a fast and very efficient service!"
"Delighted to get a replacement plate. Packed if it was gold dust - super. If I have another breakage I know where to call. Thank you."
"Quality was good price great delivery and packaging supurb"
"everything excellent but a mountain of plastic bubblewrap was so unneccesary!!!"
eCookshop.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 354 reviews