Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
quick delivery easy to order.
great product,all under one roof,purchased adhesive spray,saving me the hassle.not yet revived product sure it will be perfect.
Website super easy to use and the phone lines were very helpful when needed for additional advice. Foam? Easy! - Easyfoam.co.uk - does what it says over the door - couldn't ask for more.
Very pleasantly surprised by the prices and especially the FREE delivery! Keep it up!
The online process is very easy and gives you plenty of choice as well as recommending the best foam for your requirement. So easy even I could do it !
I cannot fault the experience of shopping on line with Easy Foam. It was indeed, easy. I found what I thought I needed and the easy to understand specifications confirmed my thinking....so the order was placed without further ado. Hopefully, the delivery process will be as good (this review has been written before the goods have been received) but I have no doubt that the product will live up to my expectations.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I have bought foam from Easy Foam several times. The foam is always exactly as I have ordered and sometimes they have had to cut out unusual shapes for me! They are always very friendly, helpful and trustworthy. Will always buy foam from Easy Foam.
Easy and clear options, great advice on suitable foam for projects and fast delivery. Have used many times. Well recommended.
Simple site to navigate. Appreciated when you are of advanced years
It was easy shopping, good value for money and items arrived quickly.
I have used easy foam many times, as I have a soft furnishings business. They are fast, efficient And always helpful on the phone. The prices are very good and the quality is great.
Ordering my bespoke size packaging foam couldn't have been cheaper or easier. Easy Foam.co.uk, great for cushioning my wallet and my travel case.
Such an easy way to order ! Thank you Easy Foam.
Website looks a bit primitive but works well. I wasn't entirely sure as to what would meet my needs but the website made choosing easy. Saved to favourites for future use.
Clear product ranges and transparent pricing make easyfoam a valuable partner in designing and testing new packaging and setting up small scale production. I have used easyfoam to buy in bulk and cut to size foam inserts and each time my requirements have been met.
Very easy site to negotiate around!
Easy Foam Customer service and selection and quality of products available are far superior than competitors websites. P&P is always done well and pricing is fair. Regular customer and find that speaks volumes the fact that they always deliver on product and service..
Great service! I was unsure of what product I would need and the lady on the phone was very helpful. Would I use them again...................Yes I would
Great delivery time and excactly what I ordered !
First class