Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
clearly laid-out order form with information at each stage.
TELEPHONE LADY ADVISED ME WHAT WAS BEST TO GET AND THEN VERY EASY TO ORDER ON LINE
Easy to use website and great choices of foam for what I needed. Good value too.
This is my first attempt at reupholstery but your website was very helpful and easy to follow. My foam being cut to size saves me from messing it up completely and means that I have one less thing to worry about.
Great service always deliver on time. Website easy to use
Just completed my second order on Easy Foam's website. Very easy to navigate around the site and good selection of products to choose from with clear descriptions to assist in your choice. My first order arrived very promptly and was cut exactly as requested. Excellent products and top notch service.
Much cheaper, better quality and great service than the usual stuff people use on youtube for lining VW's.
Very easy to select the correct foam for my project (replacement box cushions for conservatory chairs). It was also easy to enter measurements, and the correct options for coverings and density of foam. The whole online process was straightforward, including payment options. I was advised of a delivery date within days and was duly honoured as promised on that date. The product came securely and neatly packaged. I'm impressed by the quality of foam and how it serves my needs for my project at a very reasonable, affordable price. I can't rate Easy Foam and the courier highly enough. Many thanks. Highly appreciated and recommended.
It is very easy to order the Foam. I like the way you get a scale picture with the measurements. This is the third order for my Camper Van project. I will be back again if I do another Van.
Really good customer service. I called with a query regarding what foam I needed and the lady that took my call was very helpful.
Quick and easy to navigate the site, able to put sizes I require. Cheaper than others found online.
easy to size and order and the best price we could find
QUICK SIMPLE EASY
Excellent quality and speedy service. Thank you IM
This pick'n pluck is ideal for Airsoft gun cases, but, needs to be available in lengths of 100cm and above.
The website and ordering are easy and efficient. The different types of foam are well described and the end product is accurately cut.
Most web sites for this type of product lacked clarity precision making it difficult to understand if the product was precisely what one needed.Easy Foam was clear and universal in its application. I was slightly unclear about the underlay but as this was not important for this particular task I just ran with the pick and pluck that best suited; the underlay problem was that the generic size on other options differed in the 25mm P&P option. I will send a photo of the finished job ASAP.
Very easy website to navigate with everything required available. Will certainly recommend in the future.
Good additional advise given on the phone (if needed )which supplements an excellent website
There are many kinds of foams to choose from.
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,976 reviews