Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
I am disgusted with the lack of communication from easi grass, when I requested a quote back in March 8th James came 2 days later and measured up. After I chased and chased 2 weeks later I finally got my quote following a date work would start. The date arrived and no one showed I then text James to which took 3 texts and 2 phone calls I got a response 2 days later advising due to high demand my garden would be pushed back another 2 weeks, 2 weeks came and went and I rang another 6 times, tried to call the office left 4 messages no response a few days later James contacted advising it would be another 2 weeks rolling due to back log which I wasn’t impressed about for a number one company along with the prices they charge I expected higher quality communication! I was then promised my date the 26th April was set in stone and would not be rolled again to which no one showed I have called, text and phoned the office over 45 times and not one message has been passed on even after I have been promised serval times. James is no where to been seen or heard of and I’m left out of pocket and an upside down garden! I am really saddened by this as after all the good reviews and the fast turn around I expected this is service that has been given!
Hi, really disappointed with the service received, it took 3 weeks for my message to be past on before anyone contacted me, then further 2 weeks before anyone came out to discuss my requirements. James then came out and took measurements, we discussed what I wanted and now am having to chase for the right quote as I keep getting sent the wrong one. I am a first time customer and tbh if I’m having this much trouble getting a correct quote of you then it doesn’t give me confidence you can do the job !! Total time taken to get a quote(which still isn’t right) so far has been 6 weeks. Expected better from a company this big especially from the prices you charge. Had 3 other companies come out within 2 days that have already given me their quotes so will now be using one of them.
Mason, from easigrass was great, initially, once he had my deposit, gettinga response from him was next to impossible. I should have trusted my gut and pulled my business, but my wife liked the feel of their grass compared to the others. We were surprised when they turned up on the agreed date, as Mason had not responded to my requests for information. They laid the lawn in a day and when I got home I noticed there was a bulge on the 1 section of edging. I contacted Mason and he told me he would discuss thsi issue with his manager and the installer and come back to me. Fortunatly, I'm not holding my breath, otherwise I'd be dead, as 4 days on and as expected Mason has not come back to me. Avoid like the plague, let's be honest most of the companies offer very similar products and they all charge the same, so read reviews and go with a reliable company, who care about their customers. I really wish I'd gone with Lazylawn or Wonderlawn, as they couldn't have been as bad as Mason from Easigrass.
Shoddy workmanship leading to additional costs down the line. I had Easigrass replaced on my roof terrace in the summer of 2020. We have since found out that the installer tried to take up the existing underlay, found it too difficult and then left it as it was, only with big chunks missing, and damaging the roof underneath. As the weather turned, it has become the source of a leak into the room below, damaging a wall. I flagged this issue to the company in December, had a few people come poke around promising to remedy it and then silence. Every time I call, the Managing Director is either out of the office or out to lunch and I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding this company. We went with Easigrass despite is being one of the more expensive options because we thought it was a premium service and that the workmanship would be good. That is clearly not the case. So we are out several thousand pounds for the grass, and then to remedy the damage they caused from poor workmanship. AVOID.
I would give this firm no stars if it was an option. I’ve had an ongoing complaint since September, been dealing with Angus who now doesn’t take calls or reply to emails. Full balance taken from my card without signed consent and damage caused to my wall whilst fitting the grass. This firm is all smiles and pleasantries and then they take your money and you’ve no chance. I feel utterly saddened by the way I’ve been treated.
Sadly, the efficient first impression of this company was not borne out by its subsequent poor service. Contradictory information regarding pricing did not engender confidence. This is a company where the right hand does not know what the left is doing at all stages from pricing to installation to payment. Consequently, hours are wasted chasing up personnel who either do not read the original question or fail to respond to you entirely. I relied upon a text message and email informing me that Easigrass were going to be on site on a specific date only to be later informed that this was an accidental mis text! It appears I lost an installation slot due to staff incompetence. Nobody responded to my email/telephone message/repeated telephone calls with nobody picking up. I have had to chase this company for clarity and none was forthcoming. If I could give zero stars I would do.
Still no follow up to any complaints that have been lodged. Wall damaged, grass not laid properly. Full money taken from card and lack of any after service.
Hi Claire, I'm so sorry no one has been in touch with you, I have sent you an email, hopefully we can resolve this as soon as possible
The grass is fine - as expected for an expensive product. However the installation process and complete lack of care taken was deeply disappointing. We would not use easigrass again or recommend anybody else to do so. The team who came to do the work had clearly not been properly briefed. We had been told by the salesman that the work could be done without our furniture being brought into the house. However, this was not correct. The condescending lead installer insisted we call the salesman who made it clear he didn’t see it as his problem but eventually agreed to talk to the gardener, who he asked to be as helpful as possible. Instead, however, they simply moved everything into our kitchen blocking access to the fridge, sink, oven, hobs and all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Despite being asked to move this, and agreeing they would, access was not restored until 5pm, following my wife’s repeated insistence. As a result we were unable to cook for our 18 month old daughter who ended up having a lunch consisting purely of toast. Fortunately we were able to order in for ourselves, though of course would have preferred not to have had to do so. We understand why the garden needed to be cleared and were surprised when (having been expressly asked) the salesman us that would not be necessary. However, having been assure the grass could be laid by moving things around the garden during the process we were unable to prepare and the resultant disruption and the gardeners attitude were extremely upsetting. Later in the day the poorly installed floor protection caused my 5 month pregnant wife to trip and fall. Finally on departing they simply piled everything (including leaving things that need to be protected from water uncovered) in the middle of the garden and left. The interior of the house needed an immediate clean as it had been left in a filthy state (despite knowing they would need to take sand through the house they had not brought a hoover or broom!). The lack of care and attention was extraordinary, and the attempt to justify it simply by reference to the gardener having previously worked at the Chelsea flower show (but seeming to tell us he had never worked on a terraced house!) was breathtaking in its arrogance and lack of consideration for customer service.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us and we are delighted to hear you’re happy with the our product. Having spoken to the surveyor and the installers that attended your garden that day it appears there was some miscommunication regarding your garden furniture, however this not an excuse so for this we can only strongly apologise. We pride ourselves on our high level of service which is why I can assure you that going forward we will be carrying out a full internal investigation. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and ensuring our rigorous internal training programmes will continue to be improved.
Would give 0 stars if possible. Absolutely useless company, 100% would never use again - they were meant to fix a patch of grass for us over a month ago. Not only did no one show up to do it but they never told us it wasn't done. We are one day before completing on selling the house and the grass still has not been repaired. They have been so unhelpful throughout, always saying they are going to call you back and then never do. I have probably sent 5/6 emails to every one response. Has been a complete disaster from start to finish. Would not recommend to anyone. Exceptionally poor customer service - they don't even seem to care.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Easigrass, this is of course disappointing and not the type of reviews we like to receive and are used to. I would really appreciate speaking to your further about your experience and rectify this for you. If you could kindly send me an email to discuss this further to boutique@easigrass.com I would really appreciate it and will personally look into this for you. Kind regards, Buffy
I have been contacting easigrass for the past month,I've sent several emails and have made countless phone calls,no one has had the common courtesy to reply back which is very rude.They keep saying they will call back which they dont,i have left numerous messages for Angus and Anthony which have lead to dead ends.WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE,OR SHALL I SAY LACK OF IT.Very disappointed.Will not be recommending you to anyone.
Absolutely dreadful. Corners cut on installation, had to spend even more money with easi-grass to fix which has made it look even worse. Oil left all over the grass. Worst of all still no reply from anyone at easigrass when these points were raised. Trying to get my money back. Do not use - these people do not care about customers. Such a shame as the Easi-wall product and installation was very good.
Disappointed that I have had no response to my emails and texts following installation of easigrass and that I am having to write a review in order to get some acknowledgement of the issue raised first 17th June 2020. The customer care following installation is non-existent; having paid 1/2 the costs before installation, there was no courtesy call to ask if I was happy with the job and that the remainder of the money would be taken out of my account pretty much immediately. The lack of communication meant I discovered this when I couldn't pay for shopping, leaving me without the shopping, overdrawn, and with a penalty charge. The two men who installed the grass really didn't communicate much; asked I signed an iPad but couldn't explain what this meant - got distressed when I initially refused to do so, and then left without saying good bye. Given how friendly everything was when I confirmed and paid for the booking, I am genuinely perplexed at the complete lack of professionalism and basic customer service. I was told that the company had a very long history which in effect was it's guarantee of service & quality - but it seems it only applies during the sales pitch.
We went to Easigrass Surrey who at first were really impressive and professional. We had to wait for 4 weeks before installing which was fine. Yesterday the two installers turned up Late ,cleared the old lawn of chairs table etc and then we noticed they had disappeared from the back garden. When I went to investigate they had driven off and left my garage door open , no communication. The office said there was some problem with access even though the estimator had surveyed the property and taken photos ? Very bizarre situation and we will now be taking our business elsewhere.
Terrible communication, I have been promised 2 quotes, call backs and absolutely nothing. I have called several times to be told someone will contact me. Very disappointed as I’m ready to install and have the funds in place.
I give one star because I can’t give less. The assurance on the quote that you will only be charged once the consent is given through signing of the completion form - means nothing. We did not sign the form and we raised issues to three different Easigrass employees. Yet no one has addressed that and we found out that our card was charged manually without authorisation. No communication what’s so ever. We have been let down , this is not the service I was expecting. Utterly disappointed! I would not recommend this company.
Does this sound right to you? Just over two years ago I called Easigrass for a quote which I accepted. An Easigrass rep came out in an Easigrass car and I paid him in full. Twenty six months later patches of clover, several weeds and a dip have appeared so naturally I contact Easigrass, who initially suggested I use a non bleaching weedkiller. I did NOT expect to be weeding an artificial lawn.....who would? I send copies of my quote and invoice along with photos as requested. After three weeks I'm told by Angus the works were carried out by an external company so I need to contact them (no longer exist) or the rep direct who had the franchise with Easigrass up until October 2018 but has now left the company. How was I to know Easigrass use their own employers or external contractors? My invoice says Easigrass and Owlsworth. I paid the Easigrass guy but they have only given me the reps email address and for some reason his father in laws email address. So much for being told the grass lasts 10 - 15 years. Terrible service and nothing short of shoddy behaviour. Beware before making this major purchase .........naturally I feel cheated, who wouldn't?
Finally made contact a week after initial enquiry. Promised to contact me a week later to survey and quote. Heard nothing since.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Easigrass. Please, can you send me an email on socialmedia@easigrass.com explaining the situation as this is definitely not the service we want to be offering to our customers? Many thanks, Mason
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 238 reviews