Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
One star is too good - Absolutely atrocious, from the beginning, too many issues to list - ignoring complaint letters, not solving problems the grass smells awful and has done from the week after installation, no guarantee certificate, months of emails and letters and no reply’s, no help from the company either local or head office.
Hi there, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We will use this feedback to make us better and to ensure it does not happen again and we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at ellie@easigrass.com Thank you so much! Ellie (Easigrass)
bad after service client support, called several times for advice and emailed 3 times they didn't have the curtsey to email me back
Hey there, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at millie@easigrass.com? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Thank you so much! Millie (Easigrass)
It took me 3 months to get a quote and then when the guy came out to measure up I had to chase him for the actual quote . Then the quotes turned out to be for 3 different customers and the guy said he had lost my measurements - first impressions really bad, avoid and go with companies more local to where you live that value customers
Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Millie (Easigrass)
Very poor customer service. Took ages to reply to emails, messages, phone calls etc. Booked in a date to have grass installed, months in advance. However on the day was booked in they didn't turn up but when called to ask where they were they stated I had the date wrong and it was actually the next day it was booked in and I was wrong. Even though I had the date on a text message. So they were wrong not me. I was informed they would arrive at 10am, however on the day they did the grass they banged on my door so hard that I thought the door would break and constantly rang the bell at 7.30am to 'drop their stuff off. Never replied to email afterwards. The final job was good, not amazing but ok. But all communication before and after was appalling. Wouldn't recommend.
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations, this is an uncommon instance. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach me anytime at millie@easigrass.com. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Again, thank you for your feedback! Have a lovely day Millie (Easigrass)
Probably one of the worst customer experiences. Have refused to send me samples because they havent been able to contact me by phone (typo in number). Accused me of deliberately providing a wrong number and therefore likely a wrong address. Ridiculous. Not very accommodating nor flexible with communicating via email - except to make accusations and rudely state they are not going to complete my order. I am dumbfounded at the lack of professionalism and basic communication skills. If you have challenges with accessibility this is not the company for you. This may be a high profile company selling quality pruducts, it certainly isnt run by quality staff
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at millie@easigrass.com. Again, thank you for your feedback! I hope you have a lovely day ☺️ Millie (Easigrass)
I called up for some Advice about artificial grass installation the guy on the phone was Extremely rude to me, he made me feel stupid for asking questions that I was unsure of, and told me to do my homework before I called up. 😣 I called up again to speak with the manager as I felt really disappointed with the way the guy spoke to me and manager sounded rude too, I explained I didn’t have any knowledge about garden stuff and called up for advice and that I didn’t feel satisfied with the way they handled customer service and she replied we have lots of satisfied customers thanks And put the phone down.
Hi there Ninii, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. You may reach me anytime at millie@easigrass.com. We work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Again, thank you for your feedback! I hope you have a lovely day Millie (Easigrass)
Booked a survey...chap arrived as promised...then...nothing !! No quotation, no phone call, no email ..nothing ! After approx 4 weeks I contacted the Wetherby office and was told they were a bit behind..perhaps I would get it next week . In the meantime I have had a quote from another company..received after 3 days . Not exactly the kind of service I was expecting !
Hey there Richard! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. I hope you have a great day Millie (Easigrass)
Initial contact great and survey very efficient Unfortunately I have not received a quote seven days later I was promised a quote within two days I chased the surveyor but still no quote
Hey there Tim, thank you for your feedback! I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. I hope you're having a lovely day! Millie (Easigrass)
Why does this company think it is acceptable to leave materials all over the road causing an obstruction
I am disgusted with the lack of communication from easi grass, when I requested a quote back in March 8th James came 2 days later and measured up. After I chased and chased 2 weeks later I finally got my quote following a date work would start. The date arrived and no one showed I then text James to which took 3 texts and 2 phone calls I got a response 2 days later advising due to high demand my garden would be pushed back another 2 weeks, 2 weeks came and went and I rang another 6 times, tried to call the office left 4 messages no response a few days later James contacted advising it would be another 2 weeks rolling due to back log which I wasn’t impressed about for a number one company along with the prices they charge I expected higher quality communication! I was then promised my date the 26th April was set in stone and would not be rolled again to which no one showed I have called, text and phoned the office over 45 times and not one message has been passed on even after I have been promised serval times. James is no where to been seen or heard of and I’m left out of pocket and an upside down garden! I am really saddened by this as after all the good reviews and the fast turn around I expected this is service that has been given!
Hi, really disappointed with the service received, it took 3 weeks for my message to be past on before anyone contacted me, then further 2 weeks before anyone came out to discuss my requirements. James then came out and took measurements, we discussed what I wanted and now am having to chase for the right quote as I keep getting sent the wrong one. I am a first time customer and tbh if I’m having this much trouble getting a correct quote of you then it doesn’t give me confidence you can do the job !! Total time taken to get a quote(which still isn’t right) so far has been 6 weeks. Expected better from a company this big especially from the prices you charge. Had 3 other companies come out within 2 days that have already given me their quotes so will now be using one of them.
Mason, from easigrass was great, initially, once he had my deposit, gettinga response from him was next to impossible. I should have trusted my gut and pulled my business, but my wife liked the feel of their grass compared to the others. We were surprised when they turned up on the agreed date, as Mason had not responded to my requests for information. They laid the lawn in a day and when I got home I noticed there was a bulge on the 1 section of edging. I contacted Mason and he told me he would discuss thsi issue with his manager and the installer and come back to me. Fortunatly, I'm not holding my breath, otherwise I'd be dead, as 4 days on and as expected Mason has not come back to me. Avoid like the plague, let's be honest most of the companies offer very similar products and they all charge the same, so read reviews and go with a reliable company, who care about their customers. I really wish I'd gone with Lazylawn or Wonderlawn, as they couldn't have been as bad as Mason from Easigrass.
Shoddy workmanship leading to additional costs down the line. I had Easigrass replaced on my roof terrace in the summer of 2020. We have since found out that the installer tried to take up the existing underlay, found it too difficult and then left it as it was, only with big chunks missing, and damaging the roof underneath. As the weather turned, it has become the source of a leak into the room below, damaging a wall. I flagged this issue to the company in December, had a few people come poke around promising to remedy it and then silence. Every time I call, the Managing Director is either out of the office or out to lunch and I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding this company. We went with Easigrass despite is being one of the more expensive options because we thought it was a premium service and that the workmanship would be good. That is clearly not the case. So we are out several thousand pounds for the grass, and then to remedy the damage they caused from poor workmanship. AVOID.
I would give this firm no stars if it was an option. I’ve had an ongoing complaint since September, been dealing with Angus who now doesn’t take calls or reply to emails. Full balance taken from my card without signed consent and damage caused to my wall whilst fitting the grass. This firm is all smiles and pleasantries and then they take your money and you’ve no chance. I feel utterly saddened by the way I’ve been treated.
Sadly, the efficient first impression of this company was not borne out by its subsequent poor service. Contradictory information regarding pricing did not engender confidence. This is a company where the right hand does not know what the left is doing at all stages from pricing to installation to payment. Consequently, hours are wasted chasing up personnel who either do not read the original question or fail to respond to you entirely. I relied upon a text message and email informing me that Easigrass were going to be on site on a specific date only to be later informed that this was an accidental mis text! It appears I lost an installation slot due to staff incompetence. Nobody responded to my email/telephone message/repeated telephone calls with nobody picking up. I have had to chase this company for clarity and none was forthcoming. If I could give zero stars I would do.
Still no follow up to any complaints that have been lodged. Wall damaged, grass not laid properly. Full money taken from card and lack of any after service.
Hi Claire, I'm so sorry no one has been in touch with you, I have sent you an email, hopefully we can resolve this as soon as possible
The grass is fine - as expected for an expensive product. However the installation process and complete lack of care taken was deeply disappointing. We would not use easigrass again or recommend anybody else to do so. The team who came to do the work had clearly not been properly briefed. We had been told by the salesman that the work could be done without our furniture being brought into the house. However, this was not correct. The condescending lead installer insisted we call the salesman who made it clear he didn’t see it as his problem but eventually agreed to talk to the gardener, who he asked to be as helpful as possible. Instead, however, they simply moved everything into our kitchen blocking access to the fridge, sink, oven, hobs and all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Despite being asked to move this, and agreeing they would, access was not restored until 5pm, following my wife’s repeated insistence. As a result we were unable to cook for our 18 month old daughter who ended up having a lunch consisting purely of toast. Fortunately we were able to order in for ourselves, though of course would have preferred not to have had to do so. We understand why the garden needed to be cleared and were surprised when (having been expressly asked) the salesman us that would not be necessary. However, having been assure the grass could be laid by moving things around the garden during the process we were unable to prepare and the resultant disruption and the gardeners attitude were extremely upsetting. Later in the day the poorly installed floor protection caused my 5 month pregnant wife to trip and fall. Finally on departing they simply piled everything (including leaving things that need to be protected from water uncovered) in the middle of the garden and left. The interior of the house needed an immediate clean as it had been left in a filthy state (despite knowing they would need to take sand through the house they had not brought a hoover or broom!). The lack of care and attention was extraordinary, and the attempt to justify it simply by reference to the gardener having previously worked at the Chelsea flower show (but seeming to tell us he had never worked on a terraced house!) was breathtaking in its arrogance and lack of consideration for customer service.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us and we are delighted to hear you’re happy with the our product. Having spoken to the surveyor and the installers that attended your garden that day it appears there was some miscommunication regarding your garden furniture, however this not an excuse so for this we can only strongly apologise. We pride ourselves on our high level of service which is why I can assure you that going forward we will be carrying out a full internal investigation. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and ensuring our rigorous internal training programmes will continue to be improved.
Would give 0 stars if possible. Absolutely useless company, 100% would never use again - they were meant to fix a patch of grass for us over a month ago. Not only did no one show up to do it but they never told us it wasn't done. We are one day before completing on selling the house and the grass still has not been repaired. They have been so unhelpful throughout, always saying they are going to call you back and then never do. I have probably sent 5/6 emails to every one response. Has been a complete disaster from start to finish. Would not recommend to anyone. Exceptionally poor customer service - they don't even seem to care.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Easigrass, this is of course disappointing and not the type of reviews we like to receive and are used to. I would really appreciate speaking to your further about your experience and rectify this for you. If you could kindly send me an email to discuss this further to boutique@easigrass.com I would really appreciate it and will personally look into this for you. Kind regards, Buffy
I have been contacting easigrass for the past month,I've sent several emails and have made countless phone calls,no one has had the common courtesy to reply back which is very rude.They keep saying they will call back which they dont,i have left numerous messages for Angus and Anthony which have lead to dead ends.WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE,OR SHALL I SAY LACK OF IT.Very disappointed.Will not be recommending you to anyone.
Absolutely dreadful. Corners cut on installation, had to spend even more money with easi-grass to fix which has made it look even worse. Oil left all over the grass. Worst of all still no reply from anyone at easigrass when these points were raised. Trying to get my money back. Do not use - these people do not care about customers. Such a shame as the Easi-wall product and installation was very good.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 315 reviews