Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Ellen
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 21st August 2020
Tracy Every
More Photos & Videos
Please note that I rarely write a and this is probably my first positive one. Without any doubt this was a 5 star experience.

A word that crops up many times in the reviews I read beforehand was ‘professionalism’ so was happy to get Easigrass to quote on the work on my back garden. Dave arrived as scheduled and measured up etc. But also gave lots of advice about the work to be done and the various options i had, including recommending their tree surgery partners (10 stumps to be removed) and how to handle the drop in height from one side of the garden to the other.

The following day a competitor arrived to quote his response was that he wouldn’t even bother to give me a price as I would need a landscaper to level the ground and all the stumps removed before they would contemplate taking the job on. Concerned at the level of work detailed I wondered if Dave had underestimated the extent of work required, so I called him. He talked me through the process and put my mind at rest. So I gave Easigrass the job.

The tree surgery team of 2 turned up as scheduled. Within half a day all stumps were gone (it had taken me that long to remove 1 stump before deciding I needed help). They left the garden space clean and tidy.

The following day (Saturday) the ground preparation team of 3 arrived. Within 2 days they had levelled the ground, built a sleeper retaining wall and filled and compacted the area to be lawned. Again the site was left immaculately clean and tidy.

Finally the lawn laying team of 3 arrive, sadly overnight a fox or similar had decided to dig several holes in the prepared area, not a problem, all filled recompacted and ready to go within a couple of hours. The lawn was completed by mid afternoon.

To say I’m happy with the end result is an understatement. The whole experience from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. The teams are all fantastic, friendly, hard working and totally professional. Easigrass are a proper firm and I would have no hesitation in recommendIng them to anyone reading this review.
after a visit from (sam) in her grass car,we were immediately very impressed by her knowledge and advise on artificial grass.She gave us a quotation after measuring the area and the availability of an installation which we accecpted.Two men arrived at 9am on the arranged day of the installation and proceeded straight away with the work.they were very pleasant and worked tirelessly and very effeceintly till they finished at 2pm,even hosing down our drive thus leaving no mess what so ever.we are so pleased with the work which has transformed a previously decked area into a neat and useable back garden in which to relax with no grass to MOW.Brilliant job and money well spent.Abig thankyou to easigrass
I cannot fault the service, they were efficient, tidy, you wouldn't have known they were here except my lawn now looks immaculate. Thank you Nitii and assistant.
I had today my annual maintenance visit from the Easigrass team. Abdul did a great job, he is very friendly and professional. Four years after the installation of the grass in my garden it looks new and very natural. I highly recommend Easigrass
Just had Easigrass fitted in Bromley, Kent. I have never seen such a hard working team. Four Brazilian men who worked non stop on what was one of the hottest days of the year. We have no side access so everything has to be brought the house. Nothing was any trouble with these guys and job was completed same day when I really thought it would take around 2 to 3 days. The garden looks absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Thank you to Abdul who left our grass and garden looking immaculate this morning. Abdul clearly takes a lot of pride in the work that he does and our grass looks as good as new! Thanks again Abdul.
A huge ‘thank you’ to Lez and Michael who worked tirelessly all day to lay our artificial grass, it looks amazing! Very professional job and the garden was left so clean and tidy. We love it! Gateshead area.
Would give 0 stars if possible. Absolutely useless company, 100% would never use again - they were meant to fix a patch of grass for us over a month ago. Not only did no one show up to do it but they never told us it wasn't done. We are one day before completing on selling the house and the grass still has not been repaired. They have been so unhelpful throughout, always saying they are going to call you back and then never do. I have probably sent 5/6 emails to every one response. Has been a complete disaster from start to finish. Would not recommend to anyone. Exceptionally poor customer service - they don't even seem to care.
Nice job by a competent team but forget about getting a reply if you have an issue, arrogant rude owner manager. Newcastle area.
Excellent and throughly professional outfit
Completed the job to such a high standard and the finish was amazing
Garden was left spotless and all the surplus materials all taken away. No messs. We love it as does our dog. Recommend easigrass without any hesitation and Suraj was very knowledgable and advised on the various qualities and suggested the perfect one for us.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020
We had the pleasure of Easigrass who travelled a distance to come and fit our artificial grass. Firstly, the lads were fantastic. Really hard working, jolly and nothing was too much trouble. The end result is absolutely amazing. It has completely transformed our small garden. It looks neat, tidy and fresh. The dog loves it too and we've had great feedback from our friends and neighbours. I was previously not too sure about artificial grass but now we have it, I wish we'd had it years ago. Brilliant job Easigrass - thanks so much!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Reading so many positive reviews, it is clear how important good customer service is to Easigrass. After being let down by another company, I went to your Potters Bar showroom. Mason had such a lovely manner and was the perfect salesperson in terms of providing clear information, supporting with advice and having patience while I tried to make a decision about which grass to go for! Dave, who brought the grass to us was helpfulness personified! Thank you.
Veronica
Excellent service from these guys and 2 lovely lads installed the grass in our back garden. We love it and would highly recommend easigrass
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 21st August 2020
I have been contacting easigrass for the past month,I've sent several emails and have made countless phone calls,no one has had the common courtesy to reply back which is very rude.They keep saying they will call back which they dont,i have left numerous messages for Angus and Anthony which have lead to dead ends.WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE,OR SHALL I SAY LACK OF IT.Very disappointed.Will not be recommending you to anyone.
Had a maintenance call today with Abdul. He was very professional, helpful and the grass looks completely regenerated. Very pleased with the service.
We had our easigrass artificial grass installed a month ago - the service was excellent, starting from Robert who came to provide us with a quote, but foremost by Louis and his team who were super professional, hard-working, and left us with artificial grass for which we are now getting compliments day after day from neighbours and friends. Thank you very much easigrass for job well done!
Nitii and his colleague did a amazing job ion taking out the old grass and soil, and installing the beautiful easi-grass lawn. Professional and tidy, down quickly and efficiently all in one day. Really impressed. Great service. Kids were playing on it as soon as it was ready! Its like having an extra room you can use all year round.....
They stepped in at short notice after another company let us down, did an amazing job in super quick time , thoroughly professional and friendly, tenants are super happy too. And we have a warranty on the work, all great, cheers .
Grass is lovely, however service not the best. Day of fitting it rained and only updated me of the non attendance 0835 that same day. Following day, installer gave no indication of what time he would arrive, which was eventually gone 10am and had no photos, or was unaware of the ground/job he was working on. Ground team asked to borrow a shovel as they didn't bring one, I have had to contact the skip hire company myself, to get this removed. If you use this company, ensure you have plenty of time for the work and prepare for limited communications with them. All this aside, good grass.
The whole process from purchase to installation was first class. I'm very impressed with the quality of the lawn and of the installation itself. Would highly recommend EasiGrass. My dogs love the new grass. Chigwell
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 162 reviews