Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Steve And Hollie Wren.
The actual job of the grass installation etc was done to a good standard but the after care was poor as was the mess made to the grass outside where the concrete was mixed and on the roadside where the aggregate etc was delivered was unacceptable, we have a chipped paving stone and have been fobbed off for about 3 weeks with excuse after excuse and will be officially making a complaint regarding this
Choosing Easigrass was the easiest decision ever. After watching the promo video on the website it was clear that the customer was their priority. Jason visited to assess the area and followed up promptly with a quote. On the day I was so impressed how slick the operation was. The Easigrass team worked solidly fitting over 65sq metres in one day. The final result is draw dropping. We feel like we have a show garden now! I would not hesitate to recommend Easigrass.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Your garden looks amazing! Thank you for the photos and amazing review. Enjoy a kick about in your new space! The easigrass team.
I highly recommend Easigrass to anyone thinking of getting artificial grass. The job was completed in less than a day and a half. Colin and Nathan hardly stopped the whole time they were here. Very friendly guys and very professional. I am highly delighted with my back garden and my 2 dogs love it too. Also a huge thank you to Jackie for her correspondence and great customer service. And not forgetting Steve who worked out our quote to our budget. Thank you Easigrass. 😁
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Thank you so much for the review and photos they are amazing! We are so glad you love your new space. The Easigrass Team.
We have been very pleased with the grass installed, it is super soft and luxurious. Our dog loves it too! The team who installed it were excellent, doing a thorough job: they were considerate and meticulous, leaving the house neat and tidy at the end of the job too. Thanks so much for transforming our garden!
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy you and your dog is happy with their new grass! The Easigrass Team.
Abdul was very friendly and professional. He did a fantastic job cleaning the grass and made sure everything was neat and tidy when he left. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind words, we are so pleased you have your lawn nice and clean ready for Summer! Enjoy!
Outstanding costumer service and fantastic job. They transformed our garden following our idea/design but giving us the right advise. Very tidy and clean way of working. Gordon and his team are very professional. Now our little puppy is happier than ever playing around keeping his paws mud free. We will recommend them 100%.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased you and your pup are loving your new grass and there are no more mucky paws! Constance at the Easigrass Team.
I was very impressed by the quality of service on the day the easigrass was installed in my garden. The guys turned up promptly just before 9am, were courteous and calm and carried out the whole installation with minimum mess and fuss and impressively quickly. They did a very professional job and explained the upkeep clearly. We are really happy with the grass and the service. Thank you.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Thank you so much for your kind words and pictures! We are so pleased you and your dog are loving your new grass, it looks amazing. Constance at the Easigrass Team.
I would highly recommend Easigrass to anyone. From when Gordon came to measure and Jennifer quoting, I received a totally professional service. The installation happened a lot quicker than we had anticipated, which was great and completed in just over a day and a half. The two young workers Jack and Sean were incredibly professional and polite and spoke to us during the process to double check we were happy with everything. Tremendous job. Thank you.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Mason, from easigrass was great, initially, once he had my deposit, gettinga response from him was next to impossible. I should have trusted my gut and pulled my business, but my wife liked the feel of their grass compared to the others. We were surprised when they turned up on the agreed date, as Mason had not responded to my requests for information. They laid the lawn in a day and when I got home I noticed there was a bulge on the 1 section of edging. I contacted Mason and he told me he would discuss thsi issue with his manager and the installer and come back to me. Fortunatly, I'm not holding my breath, otherwise I'd be dead, as 4 days on and as expected Mason has not come back to me. Avoid like the plague, let's be honest most of the companies offer very similar products and they all charge the same, so read reviews and go with a reliable company, who care about their customers. I really wish I'd gone with Lazylawn or Wonderlawn, as they couldn't have been as bad as Mason from Easigrass.
Took me years to make the decision to use Easigrass but really happy with the results. The team were fantastic. Friendly and efficient. They were considerate to our neighbours and removed all rubbish.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
We can honestly say how pleased we was with the service we were given from David Christie, when he visited to give us a quote for the job, right down to the guys who came and laid our grass, they were on time and very professional with the way they carried out their work. They cleaned up after leaving us very pleased. 5We will definitely recommend Easigrass to anybody who needs a job done.
Recently had our garden artificially turfed by the easigrass team from Brentwood. The whole team did an amazing job from start to finish. Would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a professional job. Workers were very clean and tidy and attention to detail was fantastic. Would also like to complement Dave the sales executive. Thankyou easigrass team,
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 13th March 2021
We had our artificial lawn installed by Easigrass Putney, so the comments are related to that office. They have been very easy to deal with and very helpful. The initial survey was straightforward and answered most of our questions, and the team was available for further queries over the next few days. The installation itself took 1.5 days and the workers were very considerate and professional, with minimal mess and cleaning everything at the end. The lawn is looking great and we couldn't be happier with it!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Start to finish the service has been exceptional. Great price, great experience, great product.
Thanks for saving my garden :)
Niti and his team did a professional job and the finish is excellent. It's the second time I've used Easigrass and would highly recommend them.
Shoddy workmanship leading to additional costs down the line. I had Easigrass replaced on my roof terrace in the summer of 2020. We have since found out that the installer tried to take up the existing underlay, found it too difficult and then left it as it was, only with big chunks missing, and damaging the roof underneath. As the weather turned, it has become the source of a leak into the room below, damaging a wall. I flagged this issue to the company in December, had a few people come poke around promising to remedy it and then silence. Every time I call, the Managing Director is either out of the office or out to lunch and I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding this company. We went with Easigrass despite is being one of the more expensive options because we thought it was a premium service and that the workmanship would be good. That is clearly not the case. So we are out several thousand pounds for the grass, and then to remedy the damage they caused from poor workmanship. AVOID.
Excellent service , friendly staff and a brilliant job . Can't praise them enough.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th February 2021 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th February 2021
What a wonderful company. Garden measured on Wednesday and lawn installed on Thursday. From our initial enquiry on the telephone right through from measuring to fitting the service was first class all carried out by very polite, extremely efficient staff. Cannot thank you enough.
The Easigrass guys were very clean and thorough and the finished result is spectacular. Great choice of grades and the sample service is very handy. Was particularly impressed with the groundwork preparation, that’s why we chose them and have not been disappointed. Great job*****
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 231 reviews