Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Iolanthe Rodman
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Tom
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2020
They have done both my rental properties and i couldnt be more happy with there service. There work is to a high standard with a fair price, 100% recommend
An Excellent company, with helpful staff that provide an excellent standard of professionalism and a high quality of Grass.

Would definitely recommend!
Very efficient installation done in 6 hours for 56 square metres very professional and tidy. I would not hesitate in recommending Easigrass
Just had my easigrass fitted to provide a playground space for my children. Very pleased with the result - the guys worked REALLY hard in the freezing cold, and I cannot believe got it done in 4 hours. They even put some leftover beams around my old tree to fit the grass under and it looks much better than before - I wasn't expecting that so very pleasantly surprised. Would recommend.
The service provided by Mason at Easigrass was extremely professional and the entire process was very easy.
We talked through the requirements on the phone and Mason asked for photos to be sent via WhatsApp. Following this, a quote was sent to my by email, once confirmed we paid 50% deposit and a site surveyor was booked in to review the job. The surveyor turned up and took 10 minutes to talk through the process, he was not late like many other gardeners we have had in the past.
The Easigrass product is easily among the best on the market, we are very happy to have chosen Easigrass over cheaper options that you can buy online. Though once you add up buying the grass and an independent installer, Easigrass's price was very competitive which is why we chose them.
We needed 50sq/m to be laid, which would have cost £3,000 inc VAT, however we needed our base to be built up so require additional sand.

The only negative point to make is that the installers put the join (4m + 1m) close to our path, when the site surveyor had said the join would be made on the far left side as there is less traffic there. By the time we had noticed, the installers had already cut the grass and it was too late. They then said that they would not normally join close to the path but didn't realise - though the path way was already laid, so that was a silly mistake they made.

We are happy with the finished product and would recommend this service and provider to other customers.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 6th January 2021
I just had artificial grass installed in my front and back garden by easigrass. I couldn't be more pleased with the job. Nitii and his team worked so hard all week. They did an excellent job, tidied up afterwards and left no mess. Excellent fitters would thoroughly recommend.
I recently had my lawn installed by Easigrass in London and I am so pleased with it!

We dealt with their surveyor called Ben and he explained the full process in detail and we felt comfortable handing our deposit over to a company with such heritage in London.

The installation team were fantastic, we had a chap called Junior who was very diligent throughout our whole project.

We went for Mayfair and it was the best decision we've made. Thank you Easigrass!
I would give this firm no stars if it was an option. I’ve had an ongoing complaint since September, been dealing with Angus who now doesn’t take calls or reply to emails. Full balance taken from my card without signed consent and damage caused to my wall whilst fitting the grass. This firm is all smiles and pleasantries and then they take your money and you’ve no chance. I feel utterly saddened by the way I’ve been treated.
If you are using Easigrass Glasgow approach with care!! Dont get me wrong there workmanship is not in question. However had an argument with them regarding the amount of Harvest Gold chips required to complete the job. Their surveyor said 2 tons and I signed and agreed to that. However once on sight and by their own admission, they said they had underestimated and one extra ton of chips would be required to complete the job. However i was being asked to pay for the extra chips and i assume the labour costs as well. I didn't prepare the contract merely signed on what the surveyor recommended.
Why should I be responsible for their mistake. Received a call from their Gordon who does not agree that they made a mistake even if they had already said so in an e mail to me.
I told him that his intransigence had cost him a 60 metre putting lawn contract to which he replied" so be it" . We are talking here about a £60 bag of chips! The contract price for the putting green would have been in the region of £6000 . Doesn't make any good business sense to me. Pity as their staff were good to work with but my principles of honesty , integrity and putting something right when you make a mistake doesn't apply to Gordon and Easigrass Glasgow
Totally recommend Easigrass Solihull. In a couple of visits I went from a sea of mud (new build house) to a stunning start to my garden. The only company that showed up with samples of astro turf, they kept me in the loop with skip delivery/collection, start times - clean and tidy workers and given everything had to come through my home in wet weather, they were so respectful of it. End result is perfection.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Great customer service and really easy one stop fix!
Grass is excellent, really pleased with the end product.
Wish we’d done it earlier!!
Grass looks great. Fully met our expectations. Fitting process went very smoothly. Everything left clean and tidy
Sadly, the efficient first impression of this company was not borne out by its subsequent poor service. Contradictory information regarding pricing did not engender confidence. This is a company where the right hand does not know what the left is doing at all stages from pricing to installation to payment. Consequently, hours are wasted chasing up personnel who either do not read the original question or fail to respond to you entirely.
I relied upon a text message and email informing me that Easigrass were going to be on site on a specific date only to be later informed that this was an accidental mis text! It appears I lost an installation slot due to staff incompetence. Nobody responded to my email/telephone message/repeated telephone calls with nobody picking up. I have had to chase this company for clarity and none was forthcoming. If I could give zero stars I would do.
Absolutely delighted with my artificial grass installation. Sterling job from start to finish and very clean and tidy as you would have never known the workers had been there! Thank you x
Hoberta and his two assistants were brilliant,arrived on time and worked non stop.We can't praise them enough. They left everything slick & span.We were over the moon with our gardens front & back.
A lot of research went into finding Easigrass but it was well worth it. Absolutely delighted with our new lawn (albeit very small). Very clean and tidy workmanship, would highly recommend.
From start to finish I felt comfortable with all team and a great job completed. Lady on telephone friendly and helpful as was Steve who done quote being very honest answering my questions.Les &Michael nice guys with good teamwork.Old turf had to be taken through my kitchen/diner in wheelbarrows, flooring was covered with thick heavy duty foam, minimal mess. My kitchen back patio and drive were left clean & tidy,nice touch leaving artificial grass mats at my back doors,which was excess. I would highly recommend and price was cheaper than I thought.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
I am happy with the quality of the grass and the day it was laid it was a quick and professional service. The ease of the grass is wonderful and we have many compliments.
I have a small awkward shaped garden with two young Children and a dog. I chose a dog friendly solution and I’m not as happy with it as I could be. We have to naturalise it weekly, making sure during the dry months it’s hosed down daily or we get a foul odour. I know I’m very particular about cleanliness so others might not feel the need to do so, but I don’t believe that should be happening.
Additionally the communication post money being taken has been shocking. I’ve had battles to try to get the edging lowered and the odour issue resolved. The company should be more careful about this in future.
Overall, I would recommend the product, but the advice and aftercare needs to improve.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and the installation of our grass.

We are sorry to hear you are having some problems with the smell, because our product is ultimately an outdoor carpet there will be some sort of smell if your dog is doing its business on it frequently, but it shouldn't be overpowering.

We do offer products and services to reduce the smell so I have sent you an email in hope that we can come to some sort of resolution over this.
Excellent service from start to finish. Changed our lives! Can’t think of a better option for an urban garden.
Hi,
thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review, were so glad our product has changed your lives!
Great service and product. Helped us get through the spring lockdown with a great looking lawn!
Hi, thank you so much for your review and for choosing easigrass to transform your lawn!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 209 reviews