Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
We had a small rooftop terrace that we had Easigrass install an amazing and very real feeling artificial grass. All the people we dealt with from Easigrass did an amazing job and made the whole experience very easy and professional. Would highly recommend Easigrass for their products, installation and after sales service.
Very well done. Easigrass Steve’s team delivered brilliant work at my patio installation of Belgravia grass. From start to finish team has professionally kept me updated with minute steps they were progressing & finally cleaned up without any spots (as if no soil work was ever done).
Very pleased with our new Easigrass Belgravia installation today! Steve and David made a great team - professional, easy-going, and most importantly, hard-working, despite the 30 degree heat! Looks great, expertly laid out, and we've already had a picnic on it. Happy with the service and the product - highly recommended.
well done Easigrass....the guys done an excellent job, the grass looks great( better than i expected ) they arrived on time and were easy to work with....they were polite and hard working (in 30+ temp) please say thankyou to lucian and he`s mate, they are a credit to your company........they deserve a bonus. i would be happy to recommend your company to anyone.
Very poor customer service. Took ages to reply to emails, messages, phone calls etc. Booked in a date to have grass installed, months in advance. However on the day was booked in they didn't turn up but when called to ask where they were they stated I had the date wrong and it was actually the next day it was booked in and I was wrong. Even though I had the date on a text message. So they were wrong not me. I was informed they would arrive at 10am, however on the day they did the grass they banged on my door so hard that I thought the door would break and constantly rang the bell at 7.30am to 'drop their stuff off. Never replied to email afterwards. The final job was good, not amazing but ok. But all communication before and after was appalling. Wouldn't recommend.
5* great service
Easigrass is an amazing company with an excellent product and staff. They arrived on time and did a superb job installing my new lawn. It looks great and I’m delighted with it! Highly recommend Easigrass!
Grass looks amazing and I would give 5 stars, but the aftercare is appalling
Probably one of the worst customer experiences. Have refused to send me samples because they havent been able to contact me by phone (typo in number). Accused me of deliberately providing a wrong number and therefore likely a wrong address. Ridiculous. Not very accommodating nor flexible with communicating via email - except to make accusations and rudely state they are not going to complete my order. I am dumbfounded at the lack of professionalism and basic communication skills. If you have challenges with accessibility this is not the company for you. This may be a high profile company selling quality pruducts, it certainly isnt run by quality staff
The way to go! I bit of confusion with the first suggested installation date for May/June. Was then extended to August as the original slot had been filled elsewhere. However, the good news came that an earlier slot was available for the beginning of July, which we accepted.........On both days of fitting the guys were punctual, polite and efficient. The grass looks amazing, and we are exceptionally pleased. Would definitely recommend and have already done so.
Very pleased with our new grass. Efficient service from first call to Jennifer in the office until John and Sean cleaned up and left. Very professional.
Not always so responsive on the email in the preparation but excellent end product. Really good labourers on site. Looks fantastic.
I called up for some Advice about artificial grass installation the guy on the phone was Extremely rude to me, he made me feel stupid for asking questions that I was unsure of, and told me to do my homework before I called up. 😣 I called up again to speak with the manager as I felt really disappointed with the way the guy spoke to me and manager sounded rude too, I explained I didn’t have any knowledge about garden stuff and called up for advice and that I didn’t feel satisfied with the way they handled customer service and she replied we have lots of satisfied customers thanks And put the phone down.
Booked a survey...chap arrived as promised...then...nothing !! No quotation, no phone call, no email ..nothing ! After approx 4 weeks I contacted the Wetherby office and was told they were a bit behind..perhaps I would get it next week . In the meantime I have had a quote from another company..received after 3 days . Not exactly the kind of service I was expecting !
We are so happy with our new grass, it looks fantastic, our experience with Easigrass has been brilliant from start to finish, the guys who installed/fitted the artificial lawn worked so hard and had it finished in a day and left everything tidy, swept and washed down. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thank you Easigrass, big thumbs up from a very happy customer.
Initial contact great and survey very efficient Unfortunately I have not received a quote seven days later I was promised a quote within two days I chased the surveyor but still no quote
I had a maintenance visit today and Ahmed did a very good job, was polite and pleasant. Many thanks!
Would like to thank the Easigrass team for our new front grassed area. Out with the old and in with the new. Nitti and his colleague did a great job preparing and laying the Chelsea grass. Looks great.
Abdul was punctual, polite, quick and efficient and the grass looks great, despite never having been done before.
Easigrass have just finished fitting out grass today and I am no jmpressed with how it looks! The guys were so friendly, professional and on time and helped answer any questions I had! Can't wait to no longer have muddy paw prints all over the house and never worry about cutting the grass again! Thank you!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 267 reviews