Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy
Prompt delivery, workers early , just got on with job in hand. Looks amazing so clean and tidy. The workers left my place immaculate they we’re very hard working. Absolutely love my new grass sorry we didn’t do it years ago. I can very highly recommend easigrass not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
I can only echo the good reviews already posted on this site. From beginning to end the customer service was wonderful, friendly and efficient. The team carrying out the work were very professional, very hard working, polite and respectful with not a moment wasted. They worked cleanly and left the place spotless - even washing the road where they had parked. They were kind enough to help remove some garden waste. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm.
It was a very professional installation by four very hard working men, who at all stages took the time to explain what they were doing and why. On completion, apart from a new lawn you would not of known they had been there. The pathways and driveway were spotless despite the inclement weather all traces of mud and debris were cleared away leaving the place pristine. To say I am pleased is an understatement. I first watched the video before placing my order and found that it had not overstated what they do " you get what it says on the tin " but better. You cannot go wrong with this company.
Excellent customer care with Abid followed by hard working, respectful fitters. Fantastic job! Many thanks. Caroline
The whole experience from start to finish was seamless - like the finished lawn! The team arrived early as requested, were friendly and professional, and did a thorough, expert job, taking pride in the final product. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner.
Excellent service from Easigrass. Abdul did a fantastic job. We're thrilled.
Fantastic service from Abdul. He is timely, polite and efficient every year when he comes to maintain our lawn. Looks like new. Thank you.
Can't believe how quickly my back garden was transformed from a muddy shambles into a gorgeous, lush green space that will be a joy to use. Nitii and team worked really hard and fast - cleared all the debris and left the garden clean and tidy. Highly recommend.
amazing Help in the Office
The whole fitting process is very professional. Nitii and his helper were fantastic: Polite, nothing too much trouble, left our white, interior access neat and clean at the end of each day and WOW what workers, they didn’t stop from arrival to departure on any day: all round brilliant.
Amazing service from start to finish! Everyone I dealt with was charming and efficient. A really great service and I'm delighted with the result!
Brilliant service from Abdul yesterday - thanks Lawn looks amazing Cheers Mark Carter N10
Abdul arrived today to maintain our 7 year old lawn. It was shampooed, levelled where there were dips and new stakes were put in. The surface was power washed and listed. Abdul did an exemplary job cleaning everything and leaving the garden looking perfect. Scout the dog soon put paid to that!
I give one star because I can’t give less. The assurance on the quote that you will only be charged once the consent is given through signing of the completion form - means nothing. We did not sign the form and we raised issues to three different Easigrass employees. Yet no one has addressed that and we found out that our card was charged manually without authorisation. No communication what’s so ever. We have been let down , this is not the service I was expecting. Utterly disappointed! I would not recommend this company.
It's a cliche to say it was Easy, but it actually was. I phoned, they sent a man who did a quote, I paid the money, they turned up exactly when the said they would and did a great job very efficiently. I am unable to find anything but praise.
Could not be happier. From quote to instalment, so professional. The garden looks amazing and no mess at all. The Men worked so hard and fast could barely get them to stop for a coffee. I can not recommend them highly enough !!
Huge thank you to Dave who helped me with the delivery today. A really lovely guy and very accommodating. After some issues with the delivery (note that you have to help carry the grass and bags into your own garden, and they are very heavy!) I'm delighted to have our grass now. Quality is excellent and service has been good. Would recommend easigrass to others.
I love my grass. The men who fitted it were very efficient, very polite and very hardworking. A miraculous transformation of my garden.
Great service from initial meeting and quote, right up to our grass being put down....product looks great!
The sales rep was a friendly guy and gave good advice. I was very impressed with the team who came to fit the grass too. They worked extremely hard and were very pleasant. I was so impressed with how much they achieved in a days work. The end result is fantastic!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 89 reviews