Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy
Hired a wonderful easigrass unicorn for my birthday party. It was a very smooth process to hire and a fabulous feature. The unicorn was delivered and collect to and from the house and all at a very reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.
Although it was pricey - the team were so professional and efficient. Hardly any disruption and did a great job. Really pleased I chose this company and happy to recommend. I was so impressed by the installers who worked tirelessly and tidily! I don’t usually bother to write reviews - but they were exceptional! Was worried our dog wouldn’t like it- but she is like a puppy playing in the garden now- and enjoys rubbing her back on the grass. No more muddy paws inside the house- my only regret is that I didn’t do this years ago.
I've had my Easigrass lawn for over a year and I still love it! Dog friendly and always looking wonderfully green! Today Abdul from Easigrass came and did a service clean and I couldn't be more pleased. He arrived on time, did a great job and it looks as good as it did the day it was installed.
A very reliable and professional company. Had most of the rear garden laid with Mayfair artificial turf which has transformed it and is thoroughly enjoyed by us and our dog. From the survey and estimate by Phil right through to his team that prepared and laid the turf and overcame some difficulties reliable and reasonable cost. Would Recommend.
Can’t praise the service highly enough. From the organising of a quote, communication about options and process of the work, the work itself and follow up the whole process was smooth, well organised and efficient. Stuart and his team all did exactly what they said they were going to with no fuss or hassle. Left the site clean and tidy and even did the job in a day less than expected. Would thoroughly recommend them
I had my lawn cleaned this morning and it looks like brand new! Abdul was fast and efficient in his work and even jet-sprayed my patio! The garden looks refreshed and clean. Thank you Abdul! Catherine
The company were quick to respond to my initial enquiry. They came and did an assessment of the awkward patch of lawn under a tree and in a very short time there were people on site laying the grass. The grass laying day followed heavy rain so there was a lot of mud. They were quick and efficient and took care not to make any more muddy mess than necessary. Thank you.
Easigrass were very helpful offering advice as to type of grass to use. The installation process was easy to book and very efficient and we are very pleased with the result. In fact, we have already had several compliments on our new-look garden!
Every step of the process, from initial survey to completion, was first class. The installers have to be praised for their workmanship, friendliness and are for the premises. Fully recommend this compay and its product.
My terrace on the 8th floor looks wonderful - so much better than weather-beaten decking. It is a pity that the after=sales service is so dismally unreliable. I had a concern after the 1st heavy rainfall , I phoned Easigrass & Angus told me the go-to team would be in touch. More than one month later I phoned again, (meanwhile the 50% balance was taken from my account, without my knowledge & no receipt sent.Dubious behaviour?) This time I was promised as Angus was on the phone & would be messaged to call me. He didn't. 2 neighbouring flats have expressed interest in the grass when they saw it... You can understand my dilemma when it comes to a Star rating. Kathleen Becker
Hi Kathleen, we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. I would love to help fix this issue. Please can you let me know the latest contact you've received by emailing me on mason@easigrass.com and I will do my best to help resolve this situation? Many thanks, Mason.
the Easigrass Maintenance team came today to do my first annual maintenance service, the team of 4 workman did a fantastic job they worked quickly and efficiently and carried out a first class job leaving my artificial grass looking brand new like the day it was first laid, the team were very friendly and polite, I couldn’t recommend their services highly enough.
Excellent service from start to finish and the result is stunning !!! Should have done this long time ago
Amazed at how quick the whole Process took, gone has the dreadful real grass and now superb easy grass. Looks fantastic 👌
I put a review on site which had a response from Easigrass and a gentleman called Steve Kiernan came out to look at our problem. The problem has now been resolved and i must thank Steve for his swift response.
Very professional grass layers - quick, professional, did not waste any time at all. Carried out all that was originally agreed with the rep & were explaining issues when asked. The finished product looked very neat, professional & satisfying.
Always a pleasure dealing with everyone at Easigrass. The job always get's done with the highest standards and all of their crew always go the extra mile in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Excellent service. Abdul was caring of my home and has finished the work, leaving the grass looking like it did the very first day it was placed! Thank you
Professional and friendly service with good final results. Satisfied customer.
I was very pleased with the service before and during the fitting of our astro. However, there has been a problem which needs fixing but customer service has been very poor. I arranged for the problem to be looked at. The first viewing was cancelled due to rain and after the second appointment there was no follow up phone call. Instead, an email was sent informing it could be rectified at our cost. It was very difficult to get hold of the member of staff dealing with us to discuss it. My email to book in the work was not responded to and I called twice with a promise of call back each time - both times I had to call back again. Wish we had used another brand.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. Would you be able to send me some details of whats happened along with your postcode so I can arrange for this to be sorted out immediately? My email address is socialmedia@easigrass.com. Many thanks, Mason
Prompt delivery, workers early , just got on with job in hand. Looks amazing so clean and tidy. The workers left my place immaculate they we’re very hard working. Absolutely love my new grass sorry we didn’t do it years ago. I can very highly recommend easigrass not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 108 reviews