Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Steve And Hollie Wren.
The actual job of the grass installation etc was done to a good standard but the after care was poor as was the mess made to the grass outside where the concrete was mixed and on the roadside where the aggregate etc was delivered was unacceptable, we have a chipped paving stone and have been fobbed off for about 3 weeks with excuse after excuse and will be officially making a complaint regarding this
If you are using Easigrass Glasgow approach with care!! Dont get me wrong there workmanship is not in question. However had an argument with them regarding the amount of Harvest Gold chips required to complete the job. Their surveyor said 2 tons and I signed and agreed to that. However once on sight and by their own admission, they said they had underestimated and one extra ton of chips would be required to complete the job. However i was being asked to pay for the extra chips and i assume the labour costs as well. I didn't prepare the contract merely signed on what the surveyor recommended. Why should I be responsible for their mistake. Received a call from their Gordon who does not agree that they made a mistake even if they had already said so in an e mail to me. I told him that his intransigence had cost him a 60 metre putting lawn contract to which he replied" so be it" . We are talking here about a £60 bag of chips! The contract price for the putting green would have been in the region of £6000 . Doesn't make any good business sense to me. Pity as their staff were good to work with but my principles of honesty , integrity and putting something right when you make a mistake doesn't apply to Gordon and Easigrass Glasgow
I am happy with the quality of the grass and the day it was laid it was a quick and professional service. The ease of the grass is wonderful and we have many compliments. I have a small awkward shaped garden with two young Children and a dog. I chose a dog friendly solution and I’m not as happy with it as I could be. We have to naturalise it weekly, making sure during the dry months it’s hosed down daily or we get a foul odour. I know I’m very particular about cleanliness so others might not feel the need to do so, but I don’t believe that should be happening. Additionally the communication post money being taken has been shocking. I’ve had battles to try to get the edging lowered and the odour issue resolved. The company should be more careful about this in future. Overall, I would recommend the product, but the advice and aftercare needs to improve.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and the installation of our grass. We are sorry to hear you are having some problems with the smell, because our product is ultimately an outdoor carpet there will be some sort of smell if your dog is doing its business on it frequently, but it shouldn't be overpowering. We do offer products and services to reduce the smell so I have sent you an email in hope that we can come to some sort of resolution over this.
We are happy, but have one problem which I emailed Ben about 2 days ago and had absolutely no response! So I would say your after care is a bit poor
Hi Alice, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I’m so sorry you’ve had a problem getting hold of us, I’ve spoken to Ben and he has confirmed he will be in touch with you by the end of the day today.
Hi Alice, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are pleased that you are happy with your garden! Ben had been out of office for a few days, he has assured me he has now been in touch with you, apology’s for the delay!
Grass finally fitted correctly and now looks good. However if you have a problem, don’t expect great after service, this spoils what could have been a great experience.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass garden. I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with aftercare. Should you have further problems please do contact me directly on buffy@easigrass.com if you need any more help.
Hello, I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass final product. I am so sorry to hear you had an issue and you felt it was not handled in our usual high standard way. Should you ever have any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me on buffy@easigrass.com and I would be more than happy to assist you. Kind regards, Buffy Grindrod
From initial contact to finished lawn I had every confidence in Sanj and his team. The groundwork preparation was very thorough and they worked around existing borders to make a lovely garden
We choose the Mayfair grass which looks fantastic. WARNING though, 21 degree sunshine today and the grass is boiling, too hot for bare feet. Something very much to consider if you have children. We were not warned of this prior to purchase.
The grass looks great but unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired so I cannot give more than 3 stars. The people who installed the grass left the garden and surrounding area in a filthy state with a trail of sand. Our brand new BBQ, bike shed and windows were left covered in a layer of debris and I had to clean up after them and arrange a window cleaner. There were also nails left in one of the flowerbeds. I've informed the company and given them ample opportunity to respond but they have failed to do so, having chased a few times. I didn't want to write this review and wanted to give an opportunity to make things right but they have left me no choice with their lack of response. Furthermore, I appreciate that we're in unprecedented times during COVID-19 but nobody called to tell me that my installation was cancelled due to lockdown, or when indeed they were operating "business as usual" and able to start installations again. I had to chase to find out both pieces of information and rearrange installation. Having already paid a 50% deposit upfront it felt a bit like they thought they were doing me a favour! Lastly, there was no handover or information about how to care for the grass. Having spent £3k+ on what is sold as a premium product I find this really disappointing.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 236 reviews