Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Steve And Hollie Wren.
Does this sound right to you? Just over two years ago I called Easigrass for a quote which I accepted. An Easigrass rep came out in an Easigrass car and I paid him in full. Twenty six months later patches of clover, several weeds and a dip have appeared so naturally I contact Easigrass, who initially suggested I use a non bleaching weedkiller. I did NOT expect to be weeding an artificial lawn.....who would? I send copies of my quote and invoice along with photos as requested. After three weeks I'm told by Angus the works were carried out by an external company so I need to contact them (no longer exist) or the rep direct who had the franchise with Easigrass up until October 2018 but has now left the company. How was I to know Easigrass use their own employers or external contractors? My invoice says Easigrass and Owlsworth. I paid the Easigrass guy but they have only given me the reps email address and for some reason his father in laws email address. So much for being told the grass lasts 10 - 15 years. Terrible service and nothing short of shoddy behaviour. Beware before making this major purchase .........naturally I feel cheated, who wouldn't?
The actual job of the grass installation etc was done to a good standard but the after care was poor as was the mess made to the grass outside where the concrete was mixed and on the roadside where the aggregate etc was delivered was unacceptable, we have a chipped paving stone and have been fobbed off for about 3 weeks with excuse after excuse and will be officially making a complaint regarding this
Shoddy workmanship leading to additional costs down the line. I had Easigrass replaced on my roof terrace in the summer of 2020. We have since found out that the installer tried to take up the existing underlay, found it too difficult and then left it as it was, only with big chunks missing, and damaging the roof underneath. As the weather turned, it has become the source of a leak into the room below, damaging a wall. I flagged this issue to the company in December, had a few people come poke around promising to remedy it and then silence. Every time I call, the Managing Director is either out of the office or out to lunch and I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would strongly suggest avoiding this company. We went with Easigrass despite is being one of the more expensive options because we thought it was a premium service and that the workmanship would be good. That is clearly not the case. So we are out several thousand pounds for the grass, and then to remedy the damage they caused from poor workmanship. AVOID.
Sadly, the efficient first impression of this company was not borne out by its subsequent poor service. Contradictory information regarding pricing did not engender confidence. This is a company where the right hand does not know what the left is doing at all stages from pricing to installation to payment. Consequently, hours are wasted chasing up personnel who either do not read the original question or fail to respond to you entirely. I relied upon a text message and email informing me that Easigrass were going to be on site on a specific date only to be later informed that this was an accidental mis text! It appears I lost an installation slot due to staff incompetence. Nobody responded to my email/telephone message/repeated telephone calls with nobody picking up. I have had to chase this company for clarity and none was forthcoming. If I could give zero stars I would do.
Every step of the process, from initial survey to completion, was first class. The installers have to be praised for their workmanship, friendliness and are for the premises. Fully recommend this compay and its product.
Super quick installation and great customer service from start to finish. Easigrass have really transformed our garden and we (and our dogs!) love it. Couldn't recommend more.
Mason, from easigrass was great, initially, once he had my deposit, gettinga response from him was next to impossible. I should have trusted my gut and pulled my business, but my wife liked the feel of their grass compared to the others. We were surprised when they turned up on the agreed date, as Mason had not responded to my requests for information. They laid the lawn in a day and when I got home I noticed there was a bulge on the 1 section of edging. I contacted Mason and he told me he would discuss thsi issue with his manager and the installer and come back to me. Fortunatly, I'm not holding my breath, otherwise I'd be dead, as 4 days on and as expected Mason has not come back to me. Avoid like the plague, let's be honest most of the companies offer very similar products and they all charge the same, so read reviews and go with a reliable company, who care about their customers. I really wish I'd gone with Lazylawn or Wonderlawn, as they couldn't have been as bad as Mason from Easigrass.
If you are using Easigrass Glasgow approach with care!! Dont get me wrong there workmanship is not in question. However had an argument with them regarding the amount of Harvest Gold chips required to complete the job. Their surveyor said 2 tons and I signed and agreed to that. However once on sight and by their own admission, they said they had underestimated and one extra ton of chips would be required to complete the job. However i was being asked to pay for the extra chips and i assume the labour costs as well. I didn't prepare the contract merely signed on what the surveyor recommended. Why should I be responsible for their mistake. Received a call from their Gordon who does not agree that they made a mistake even if they had already said so in an e mail to me. I told him that his intransigence had cost him a 60 metre putting lawn contract to which he replied" so be it" . We are talking here about a £60 bag of chips! The contract price for the putting green would have been in the region of £6000 . Doesn't make any good business sense to me. Pity as their staff were good to work with but my principles of honesty , integrity and putting something right when you make a mistake doesn't apply to Gordon and Easigrass Glasgow
Absolutely delighted with my artificial grass installation. Sterling job from start to finish and very clean and tidy as you would have never known the workers had been there! Thank you x
Please note that I rarely write a and this is probably my first positive one. Without any doubt this was a 5 star experience. A word that crops up many times in the reviews I read beforehand was ‘professionalism’ so was happy to get Easigrass to quote on the work on my back garden. Dave arrived as scheduled and measured up etc. But also gave lots of advice about the work to be done and the various options i had, including recommending their tree surgery partners (10 stumps to be removed) and how to handle the drop in height from one side of the garden to the other. The following day a competitor arrived to quote his response was that he wouldn’t even bother to give me a price as I would need a landscaper to level the ground and all the stumps removed before they would contemplate taking the job on. Concerned at the level of work detailed I wondered if Dave had underestimated the extent of work required, so I called him. He talked me through the process and put my mind at rest. So I gave Easigrass the job. The tree surgery team of 2 turned up as scheduled. Within half a day all stumps were gone (it had taken me that long to remove 1 stump before deciding I needed help). They left the garden space clean and tidy. The following day (Saturday) the ground preparation team of 3 arrived. Within 2 days they had levelled the ground, built a sleeper retaining wall and filled and compacted the area to be lawned. Again the site was left immaculately clean and tidy. Finally the lawn laying team of 3 arrive, sadly overnight a fox or similar had decided to dig several holes in the prepared area, not a problem, all filled recompacted and ready to go within a couple of hours. The lawn was completed by mid afternoon. To say I’m happy with the end result is an understatement. The whole experience from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. The teams are all fantastic, friendly, hard working and totally professional. Easigrass are a proper firm and I would have no hesitation in recommendIng them to anyone reading this review.
Hello Martin, What lovely feedback to receive from you in regards to your Easigrass experience, we are so pleased to hear you had a great professional experience with Dave and our team, I shall pass your comments on to them, which I am sure they will hugely appreciate. We are very happy you chose Easigrass to transform your garden!
after a visit from (sam) in her grass car,we were immediately very impressed by her knowledge and advise on artificial grass.She gave us a quotation after measuring the area and the availability of an installation which we accecpted.Two men arrived at 9am on the arranged day of the installation and proceeded straight away with the work.they were very pleasant and worked tirelessly and very effeceintly till they finished at 2pm,even hosing down our drive thus leaving no mess what so ever.we are so pleased with the work which has transformed a previously decked area into a neat and useable back garden in which to relax with no grass to MOW.Brilliant job and money well spent.Abig thankyou to easigrass
Hello Mr & Mrs Inckle, Thank you so much for your lovely comments about your experience with your Easigrass installation. I shall pass on your kind words to Sam and the team that transformed your garden and kept your property clean and tidy, which I'm sure they will be pleased to hear!
From start to finish I am a very happy customer. Due to these unprecedented times I am considered extremely vulnerable and live in isolation so I thought a lawn on my patio would keep my gardening skills and need for green alive. The company could not have been (a) more accommodating to my particular set of needs (😷) and circumstances or been more caring and considerate. Never mind that but the finished product is magnificent. I have nothing but praise and thanks. It is a transformation well worth the expense. Thank you. NLC SW18 London.
Very professional grass layers - quick, professional, did not waste any time at all. Carried out all that was originally agreed with the rep & were explaining issues when asked. The finished product looked very neat, professional & satisfying.
The whole fitting process is very professional. Nitii and his helper were fantastic: Polite, nothing too much trouble, left our white, interior access neat and clean at the end of each day and WOW what workers, they didn’t stop from arrival to departure on any day: all round brilliant.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2019
We're absolutely amazed at the transformation to our lawn and garden. The fitters were polite, hardworking and respectful of our property, a credit to Easigrass. Many thanks to all involved
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
During our building project we have dealt with many suppliers. EasiGrass has been one of easiest to deal with. Jason was fantastic, he was informative and contactable when we had questions. He even managed to bring forward the installation date. The installers were extremely careful given they had to get materials through the house and cleaned up properly after themselves. Thanks Team EasiGrass, definitely recommend them!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 7th July 2019
Looks amazing!! Great work done by Nitii he took pride in his work and was extremely tidy .. We went for dog friendly grass but the dogs are slowly getting used to it ... it’s to nice to do their business on .. we’re getting there !!
Wonderful service and will to help you sort ur garden out to get what's best for you and when they start the work they don't stop to make it the best for and your familyno matter how big or small the job is and this staff are really freindly and hard working would be recommending to friends and family
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 236 reviews