Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Steve And Hollie Wren.
We had our grass installed around 3 years ago and the team that quoted and installed were great. We subsequently had an issue and our dealjngs with the maintainance team were difficult BUT eventually the MD came and visited and turned us back into happy customers. This year we had the team in to give the grass its annual spruce but the main areas have remained flattened and lifeless. We asked the maintainance team about this and again reponses have been slow and difficult. We have now been told that flattening in regulaly used areas is normal and cannot be fixed. The maintainance team have also pointed out that this is covered in the terms and conditions - so fair enough. But i feel this should be made very clear in the sales process as If i had known that despite regular maintainance the main areas of my grass would remain flat and lifeless after just 3 years im not so sure i would have spent the money.
A little bit presumptuous - had my grass installed Friday (with a few errors) and then on Monday A) charged my card unbeknownst to me B) didn’t call for permission/authorisation C) I wanted to pay my final payment on a different card. Not a great way to finalise/conclude the transaction.
Hi, we are sorry the final payment was taken without your knowledge, on the Ipad you will have signed and the invoice you will have received upon the team leaving your house it states that the final payment will be taken from the same card the deposit was taken from. we apologise if this was not communicated to you, if you wish to call our office to discuss we'd be happy to help
Grass is lovely, however service not the best. Day of fitting it rained and only updated me of the non attendance 0835 that same day. Following day, installer gave no indication of what time he would arrive, which was eventually gone 10am and had no photos, or was unaware of the ground/job he was working on. Ground team asked to borrow a shovel as they didn't bring one, I have had to contact the skip hire company myself, to get this removed. If you use this company, ensure you have plenty of time for the work and prepare for limited communications with them. All this aside, good grass.
My terrace on the 8th floor looks wonderful - so much better than weather-beaten decking. It is a pity that the after=sales service is so dismally unreliable. I had a concern after the 1st heavy rainfall , I phoned Easigrass & Angus told me the go-to team would be in touch. More than one month later I phoned again, (meanwhile the 50% balance was taken from my account, without my knowledge & no receipt sent.Dubious behaviour?) This time I was promised as Angus was on the phone & would be messaged to call me. He didn't. 2 neighbouring flats have expressed interest in the grass when they saw it... You can understand my dilemma when it comes to a Star rating. Kathleen Becker
Hi Kathleen, we are sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. I would love to help fix this issue. Please can you let me know the latest contact you've received by emailing me on mason@easigrass.com and I will do my best to help resolve this situation? Many thanks, Mason.
I was very pleased with the service before and during the fitting of our astro. However, there has been a problem which needs fixing but customer service has been very poor. I arranged for the problem to be looked at. The first viewing was cancelled due to rain and after the second appointment there was no follow up phone call. Instead, an email was sent informing it could be rectified at our cost. It was very difficult to get hold of the member of staff dealing with us to discuss it. My email to book in the work was not responded to and I called twice with a promise of call back each time - both times I had to call back again. Wish we had used another brand.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. Would you be able to send me some details of whats happened along with your postcode so I can arrange for this to be sorted out immediately? My email address is socialmedia@easigrass.com. Many thanks, Mason
gave order (and 50% deposit) to surveyor on day of survey. however, when quote arrived,it did NOT show individual rates, ( inc a plant & machinery charge? -customer pays them to use their own equipment?) only total cost. Sent message to surveyor, no response! took balance from credit card immediately after installation, not 7days after as agreed. suggest ask for quote (itemising rates) before giving an order to them.
The product I bought from easigrass (Chelsea) is great. Soft, nice to walk on, looks almost real. The installation in late 2016 was quite good, really helpful team. But the aftercare is terrible. They email you about maintenance (at £180 inc VAT a time) and then ignore your reply. I’ve had problems with my grass - great big weeds coming out of it, throughout the area - and despite my calm feedback and questions they’ve been patronising in the extreme, acting like I’m imagining it and making me wait 6 weeks for a visit. I almost don’t want to deal with them. Good product, poor follow-through, condescending treatment. It’s all about ‘easy’ sales for them.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. I would like to get this sorted as soon as we can. Would you mind emailing me at mason@easigrass.com explaining who you have spoken too? If you could also put your postcode in the email that would be great as then I can check which franchise has been dealing with you. Once again, I apologize that this has happened as this is not the experience we want our customers to have.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 236 reviews