Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Absolutely spot on. Good advice by phone. They sent me the wrong item but was immediately rectified as they sent me the correct item the following day.
Helpful and knowledgable staff, fast delivery, great products.
Would highly recommend.
I have Securistyle window locks fitted to my home, which have various mechanical failures so I searched the web for a solution and found Doorfit. I sent an email asking for advice before I purchased, but never received an answer. I took a chance on ordering an updated version of my window locks which arrived quickly, securely packaged and at a reasonable price. After some modifications and window keep repositioning I now have usable windows again. Some advice earlier on would have been helpful.
Great quality product at competitive price
My new handles arrived in a few days and we’re just what I had expected. I haven’t fitted it yet but the quality looks and feels good.
very happy with service & how quickly we received the parts
Speedy processing and delivery. Very good thanks.
We just want to say a huge thank you to John Neville for the best and most professional service we could ever have dreamt of when buying everything for our new front door in December. The knowledge, guidance and great customer service was second to none, and everything was in stock, highly appreciated. Many thanks!
Great delivery and fitted well
Excellent we thought we were going to need a new door but these sorted it and thankfully we now have a decent like new door. The hardest bit was getting old brackets off, new ones went on easily.
Great service. Product was just right. Will definitely use them again.
Spot on.
Well priced product. Standard delivery within 48 hours. No complaints!
Works as des cribed. Easy to fit
Very easy to use website and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
I haven’t received it yet, brought especially from this site to get it before Christmas as I would be away delivery lightly tapped the door I went down to see if it was the door and found a delivery slip, driver sped off didn’t ring bell didn’t wait for me to get Downstairs (it was 9am) now have to wait Another week for delivery
I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our carrier, we have raised the matter with their customer service department but they're unwilling to accept responsibility because they have tried to deliver the consignment. We hope this won't put you off using Doorfit again but acknowledge your frustration.

Robert Neil
Joint Managing Director
The retrofit espag window handles were just what I needed for the job. Good quality and price. Delivery was quick and efficient. I would certainly use Doorfit in future.
Very pleased with the service and delivery. It was easy to find what I was looking for and ordering was simple.
Doorfit arrived on time did a fabulous job ( fitted our new garage door ) no mess no fuss . Very professional. Would recommend them without hesitation.
Great service, knowledgeable and helpful staff
Excellent service