Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
First rate repair by your engineer of a Samsung fridge-freezer. Prompt and efficient service, correctly diagnosed and quickly fixed a mechanical problem.. Clearly knew his stuff. Very impressed.
Company responded very quickly and repair to my washing machine carried out within a couple of days. Shiraz was an excellent mechanic, polite and friendly, would certainly recommend the service
Many thanks to the engineer Gabrier and his manager who carried out a repair to my BeKo cooker main oven, the fan needed to be replaced and now works perfectly.
To whom it may concern.
We just want to give great appreciation to the engineer Daniel whom you send to us on the 07.05.2020, Job reference no is 20180715. He operated within the regulations of Covid 19. He had time to listen to us without rushing us, basically he is kind, polite and is a good listener. The job was well done.
As a first timer, very happy with response and service.
The engineer Plamen, was so friendly and my dog loved him
They responded quickly, guaranteed a fixed / reasonable price, had spare parts in the van, fixed the problem in one visit, didn't overcharge for parts, friendly engineer
A prompt and efficient service. A surprise call this morning to let me know an engineer could fix my dishwasher today and Cātālin the engineer called to say when he would be arriving, I am very impressed with the service given by the company and engineer. Thank you
We've had to use Domex on two separate occasions and have been impressed with the level of service offered. From speaking to the professional and helpful staff, booking the relevant services (shout out to Jessie) , to the service carried out by the engineers. They were thorough everything was resolved (given there was a time consuming issue with fitting the washing machine) and ensured everything was in its place - I admired that they really made sure the unit door was attached back properly and aligned absolutely perfectly, small detail but it really was appreciated.

Excellent competitive rates if compared with others, what Domex charged overall I was quoted from competitors as an hourly rate and as two engineers were required I'd have to pay that figure twice!
Very easy to arrange an appointment - Venko, the engineer, was very professional and had the right part to fix the problem right away. Very impressed with level of service.
Great communication with Domex, professional engineer. Excellent service, would recommend.
Very fast service, and engineer found problem immediately and fixed it. Very helpful. Thanks
Domex efficient & fabulous as always. Martin the engineer did a fantastic job today - big thank you
I have used Domex several times for different appliances and their service is always prompt and competent. My default choice when something breaks down in the house.
Very quick and efficient service and reasonable price. The engineer was very professional and respected social distance rules at all times.
We booked our freezer repair via Grundig. Domex offered earlier appointment than scheduled which was much appreciated. The engineer called Pavel informed me of his arrival 20 min before. He wore a mask and over shoes and I find it very professional in current times. As our freezer needed a part replacement he organised it all and we had a call from Domex to make 2and appointment within couple of days. Efficient work. Very pleased and can wholeheartedly recommend Domex.
Paul in Marylebone. From start (booking an appointment) to finish (repair completed), the service was faultless. The engineer (Boris) was cheerful and friendly and exuded an air of confidence. He carried out the repair very quickly and without fuss. I have no hesitation in recommending Domex and particularly Boris to anyone.
The engineer called Stan turned up on time, I was able to check his arrival time online which was really useful, he wore full PPE & was extremely respectful, polite and curteous.
He was very knowledgable!
He replaced the heating element on my Beko fan assisted oven in less than an hour & did a full check of the oven to make sure it was back to full working order. I was able to pay via debit card which was really convenient. He even sent me an email receipt. The cost of the repair was reasonably priced & very competitive! What a great company, I would highly recommend Domex to friends & family. Stans' melon print socks definitely raised a smile. 😁
Victor arrived promptly , observed all
Rules re social distancing and was pleasant and speedy resolved the issue
Great
Thanks
Victor was amazing and far superior to previous engineers from Bosch/Neff.I will be using Domex in future.Victor was polite, showed ID, wore shoe covers and took great care in my kitchen not to damage anything whilst removing my dishwasher.He went above and beyond and was efficient and polite and caring.Fantastic company !
Fast service, clear pricing, polite engineer and worked in a clean and tidy manner.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 941 reviews