Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
customer service
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Fantastic service. Very professional, efficient and helpful. I would recommend DOMEX to anyone.
Very friendly and helpful chap.explained the repair to us ,did a great job on our oven .would strongly recommend them .
Efficient and fair service
Engineer found our burnt out element quickly & replaced it. Demonstrating after how effective. Very knowledgable. Our Lamona Oven is 10 years old and this the first time anything went wrong.
Very happy with customer service and great job done. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
My fridge was making a funny noise and the temperature seemed to be very cold indeed. I was concerned that there was a problem with it so I booked a visit by a Domex engineer. The visit was timely and the engineer polite and helpful. He checked the fridge freezer thoroughly and advised me on how to set the temperature correctly / defrost it regularly. it was worth the call out fee to know there was no problem with it.
Alex came to test a possible electrical fault with our microwave. He was extremely thorough, found the fault quite quickly and was able to rectify it. Throughout Alex was extremely polite and helpful - even to the point of organizing for a link to the instruction manual for our microwave to be sent to us. Very happy with his visit.
Very kind and helpful engineer solved dishwasher problem quickly.
On the day my oven was to be repaired Domex kept me updated as to when the engineer would arrive. Based on the flimsy information I had provided over the phone the engineer brought the spare part most likely to be required and he was right, so the repair was very quick. Great service!
Extremely satisfied job no 19390856 engineer Valadimir very polite and Curtis five stars
ENGINEER VENKO We had a phone call with time he was expected, overshoes put on before coming into the house. Explained everything and was very polite.
Excellent service as always
Your engineer VLADY arrived on time for the appointment, was very friendly and helpful.
Stan is an absolute Prince - pleasant, polite and knows his job. Will definitely use Domex and Stan again as and when required ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
Amazing service by stan, he fixed the oven that has been running off for 5 months. Great socks btw Stan!
Mo came came again to repair my hob. Came promptly and was very professional and helpful.Gave some very helpful advice.
The engineer was very prompt and very polite & very through.
Sid very very polite and explained exactly what he was doing. What was wrong with my Beko American Fridge Freezer. He showed me how to take apart and clean out the water holder. I had wanted to do it myself for fear if breaking something. He explained what he had done. Showed me the photo of the problem before and after he’d repaired it. He is a credit to your company. He called me and waited the two minutes it took me to finish the school run. Others would have said sorry can’t wait around you’ll have to rebook. Thank you Sid five star service.
Nick was fantastic, professional, and quick. He arrived exactly when he said he will. Great service.
Very efficient, very polite service delivered by very pleasant people.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 815 reviews