Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Still waiting for delivery after 2 weeks including replacement goods. Far from impressed
This was ordered about two weeks ago and gas not been received so I have cancelled the order .
Extremely disappointed that you were unable to ship to my location in NIreland after being told by a lovely lady that payment was processed and it would be dispatched the following day however then to be emailed 4days later to be told NO!!! So still out of pocket waiting on refund!!!!
The Bubble blaster didn't work. The fan went round but it's just not powerful enough to send out any bubbles. It went in the bin.
package was damaged . so product was all in the Jiffy bag. Dog Solution did not help when i emailed. reply i got was issue is with carrier not them. Emailed again and no reply Poor customer service
Whilst I'm certain the product itself would have been excellent, unfortunately I never found out as the company wanted additional money to deliver to me in the city of Inverness which is part of the UK mainland last time I checked!!!
It would be nice if we had them?? where are my goods.
Took my money but haven't delivered
I ordered a dog tag on 7th January but have still not received it. (Now 20th Jan) Bearing in mind it is a legal requirement for a dog to wear a tag I am not impressed.
Dear Deanne Thanks a lot for your review and bringing this issue to our attention. We're extremely sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us. We can confirm that the dog tag was posted out to you the next day with Royal Mail and it appears to have been lost in transit. Therefore, we shall arrange for a replacement dog tag to be sent out for you today. Should the original dog tag arrive as well, as a gesture of goodwill please keep this as a spare for future use. Kind regards Team Doggie Solutions
We received a package which was nothing like what we ordered. My email to this effect sent on 9 Jan 2021 had no response and there are no details provided for return.
Unfortunately my dog won't touch them. 🙁
Still have not received. Ordered on the 31/12/20.
I have bought these sort of beds for manny years. The last one was recently. However the box I received was taped down and had some spacer bits missing from the screws packet. Doggie solutions insist they are no longer needed but frame doesn’t fit together securely without them . The screws packet was folded over and stapled. They have still not put this right after several weeks. I shall be sending the whole thing back and will expect a full refund. I will not shop from them again.
I ordered this item two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I have sent an email asking for progress, no reply received. Not impressed at this stage.
Goods not arrived..requested a refund
Can't really write a review as I haven't received the Nobbly Wobbly star. Very disappointed.
If you can buy the product elsewhere do. I have been online shopping for over a decade and never in that time have I experienced such a lack of professionalism or customer care. I am a firm believer that if you can't say anything good say nothing but when you have to quote trading standards to get a company to deal with things I am making an exception.
Never received told out of stock and won’t be renewing waste of time
Only some lights work
I would love to write a review on the engraved dog tag that I ordered however, it left the depot on the 16th November and as of today (30th November) it still hasn't arrived.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.59 based on 4,621 reviews