Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
Not received my order and no reply from customer service
Ordered the dog bed and received a confirmation email to confirm order and to say that it was ready for dispatch and the money was taken from my account. After no further contact I sent an email asking if there was a delivery date. Reply saying that they were busy and not to contact them again until we heard from them. After still not hearing anything and my dog needing the bed I sent another message. Some days later I received a message saying that the money was being refunded to my account with no explanation why. Terrible customer service. PS. Sourced the same bed elsewhere with free next day delivery.
Item arrived in no time at all and is very good quality, very happy with my purchase. Would definitely use again and recommend to friend and family
Never turned up and been weeks to get sorted. They asked me to check address which correct and still not heard anything.
Needed it for a holiday were were going on.Delivered quickly but they sent me someone elses order ,took them 6 days to answer my Emails .
Item did not turn up, and all emails chasing up the product were ignored, very poor customer service, and what is most likely just a scam company. A cheap lesson learned for me I’m afraid.
We are still waiting for the order, I have also contacted them to find out when the order will be dispatched but have had no response at all. Very poor service
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY They take your money and dont deliver the goods - be warned DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
I can’t really rate you yet, placed an order on 22/09/2021 and still waiting for it, I’m unsure of the status of my order
I’ve been ask to write a review on goods I haven’t received yet, I have been waiting since it said order dispatched which was 22/09/21 I emailed company and had no reply, it’s been 5 days. Will never buy from them again.
Not received and no response to emails. Avoid this company
Tag never turned up contacted them and have no response would not ever use again
Took about a month and several emails before the item arrived. So many excuse's will never trade with them again.
Still waiting for my order over two weeks later!
Ordered the Pet Bed for Large Dogs. Didn't feel the communication from the seller was timely in respect of dispatch. I had to chase but then the product arrived the next day! They definitely have issues around what their systems say versus the reality.
The lead I bought was unsuitable for what I wanted so returned for a refund which I received quickly. All good. :)
Can't write a review as still haven't received it!
So far, not a great experience as I have yet to receive my order placed on 20 October - when I call an automated message says to email, which I have done but no one has responded and that was 5 days ago … so watch this space.
Ordered on 20th September and still haven’t received my items. Customer service sent an automated reply saying they would get in touch in 24-48 hours. Email also told me not to email again as it would cause further delays. Still nothing.
My puppy loves it. Takes herself off to the cage for a nap in the day or at night to sleep.
Doggie Solutions is rated 4.55 based on 4,859 reviews