Doggie Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doggie Solutions
Read Doggie Solutions Reviews

About Doggie Solutions:

We offer a wide range of products including, Dog beds uk made, Dog Toys, Dog Crates, Puppy Pens and Puppy Cages, training collars and Much More.

info@doggiesolutions.co.uk

Tell us how Doggie Solutions made you happy
DISGUSTED! Taken my money and still haven’t delivered my dog food.
I have left three phone messages and an email. I will be taking legal action shortly.
Hi Jo, I'm sorry you haven't received your order. We've been unable to answer the phones while we moved to our new warehouse but that issue has now been resolved. If you've still not had it yet, please give us a ring on 01273 612807 or send us an email to info@doggiesolutions.co.uk and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
I would love to write a review of my purchase from Doggie Solutions but after being debited for it 2 weeks ago I still have not received the items, the phone number on the invoice doesn’t work, and I’ve had no response to my email asking for an update.
Other than that would highly recommend....
Still waiting for delivery 2 weeks later. Emailed twice with no response
Needed to return product, no answer on the phone number provided, email address or anything. Returned the item, and has been received, but no refund. Very poor customer service, just wish I had read reviews before purchasing !!!
I ordered 2 x dog tags. I did receive some tags, but they weren't mine! I contacted Doggie Solutions and left a message on the answerphone 4 working days ago. I have still not received a reply. This morning, I answered a phone call from a lady who had been sent my tags and it turned out that I had hers. We arranged to swap them via the post, as she had also contacted the company and got no response. This cost me £6.50 for next day, signed for delivery. The tags are good quality, but the customer service is rubbish. Mistakes get made, but customers should not be ignored.
I have still not received my order despite having had an email telling me that my order was ready to dispatch 10 days ago? I have tried calling their number but just goes to answerphone and have emailed twice with no response?! Very worrying and to not even let me know when I can expect to receive my order is not satisfactory. They have taken my money though! I guess my next step is to contact my bank for advice?
Really good service. Came very quickly & quality excellent.
Good value for money.
Thank you.
Excellent service. Cage fits perfectly in to boot of VWGolf. Only flaw is cheap plastic tray. Expected similar quality to similar previously ordered cage.
Ordered my items on 25th February still not recieved and my emails not being replied too
Appalling service. Dog crate ordered on 17th February and still not received (9th March), despite chasing up twice.
I wish I could review my purchase but unfortunately two weeks in and I still haven’t received it. No one answers phone or responds to emails. Very poor experience
This IS the place for rawhide chews. Always reliable, always a great price. Pawfect!
We purchased a dog name tag as our one had fallen off and was lost somewhere on a walk. The new one from Doggie Solutions was easy to order (lots of choice), came very quickly and looked like it had a much stronger moulded top so shouldn’t fall off again quickly! I would 100% use them again.
Excellent service. Tag as described. Delivered within 2 days of ordering
No products delivered after three weeks, not answering their phone when I ring to inquire what's happened, not calling back when I leave an answerphone message. Avoid at all costs
I'm very disappointed with my dealings so far with Doggie Solutions. We placed an order 2 weeks ago and still have not received the item or any replies to answerphone messages that we have left.
I am still waiting to receive my antler chews ordered on 24febuary so no stars at all Also phone is permanently on answer phone. One very unhappy customer. Bridget Stephens
You have £122.99p of my money and I have not recieved the goods. You do not communicate with people. All you do is take money , you must know you are not going to fill the orders. How do you sleep nights.CON MEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Order still not received, placed on 23.02.21. Have been promised a refund but still waiting. I would appreciate your comments, Anne
Ordered 2 only 1 arrived, 1 call and sorted immediately