Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Ordered on the 27/11, we are 08/12 and still nothing !!!!!!!!!!!
Extremely annoying to pay. You have to make an international wire transfer through your bank or pay with bitcoin. You cant pay through paypal or with your card like a normal site. That alone is a bit suspicious. I dont have bitcoin so it was a real hassle. The product (bpc157 premixed pen) arrived pretty fast and worked I think, but who knows maybe it was just water and a placebo effect? I dont have a lab at home for chemical analysis. Would be great if someone could actually analyze their peptides to see if they are the real deal.
I paid for fast delivery zone0 and my package wasn’t even shipped out yet with no tracking number I tried reaching them at there email and no response my order number is 102991 this is ridiculous I don’t even know what to do next
Horrible experience
always a pleasure to order from this website! Definitely needed!
El producto llegó envasado de manera muy deficiente , ya que el pulverizador incluido no encaja en el bote , y el péptido no da ningún resultado ni efecto secundario , es simplemente placebo. Además no hay control de calidad de ningún tipo , ni fecha de envasado ni de caducidad ni número de lote .
Starting in 2019 I have ordered several different items from Direct Peptides, mainly vials. Each time the service was correct and the shipping was fast. I am very satisfied and will continue to order from Direct Peptides in the future.
Unhappy with the shippingnservices. Made two orders in the span of 24 hours. The dirst one came last thursday with tracked shipping and the second order with premium shipping did not arrive friday, actually it did not arrive to this day. For what did i pay a extra of 8 pounds?
Best peptide ever. Mixes well and tastes great with out adding anything.
Good protein. I'm happy that it is clean. I would buy this again without hesitation.
Har bara använt detta ett par veckor så för tidigt att säga om jag har märkt mycket förbättring av konsistens i huden. Det absorberar mycket lite klibbighet i huden.
Fantastic product. Keeps your skin wonderfully hydrated.
Questo è un ottimo prodotto che fornisce alcuni risultati evidenti dopo averlo utilizzato in modo coerente.
Quick delivery, Great products and competitive Prices. They are also quick in answering emails and in solving issues. Will for sure continue to shop. Thanks Guys! Greetings from Spain
The hcg us genuine and works, it came quickly. All good.
Nice website fast delivery would use again
Never worked
Great product.
Basic packaging and poor communication from seller and vials not vacuumed sealed .
Paid for quick delivery and didn’t receive for nearly a week
Great customer service!