Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
Great customer service. Had a issue and they fixed it very quickly. Thank you
My new favorite place to get peptides and supplies - Charlie is absolutely the best!
Customer service, delivery/shipping and general handling was all good. Ordered twice from them now for a total of 5 different products and unfortunately none of them had any effect. Might have been a bad batch or that I just didn't react to it, but makes me question the quality of the product.
Scum and fake company All their contact details and addresses are fake Report them to your law enforcements or consumer protection organisation
Received the peptides with Bac water. Thanks for that. However, one of the waters was broken in the bag. The wrapping was less than stellar unfortunately.
After a massive heart attack my ef was 30% .Now after one year and 4.nasal spray Tb500 my left ventricle is 45% and I feel much better!Thanks for peptides
Bon service. Préparation un longue (3jours) mais produits de qualité et bien conditionnés.
Legit, thank you
I bought totally 80 syringe, but they're only delievered my 40 syringe. I also paid 2x shipping price. They said we shipped them together but i only received 40x syringe. They said "i will talk about this with my manager" it is been 10 days they still have not respond my messages. I also received my shipping nearly a month later.
Terable, still have not received my peptides after 5 weeks going to the 6 week now, I will put another review in after. if I get them
Great products and prices, has a vast variety of different peptides at lower prices than previous companies I used. I recommend this company
Ordered Friday arrived today on Monday by royal mail tracked delivery. Not sure on quality yet as only just arrived but fast delivery. Will use again if bpc and Tb work as they should.
Service is terrific. Quick shipping, which is awesome. And then str8 forwards no bs. Even great products love the amount of knowledge given for each of them. Helps u make it easy to pick
Hanno 100 dei peptidi più puri sul mercato. Il prezzo è competitivo e la spedizione è rapida. Non vorrei comprare qualcosa da un'altra posizione. Sarò un cliente abituale per molto tempo.
Great service to the consumer. I was confused about how to pay for a wire transfer, but when I emailed them, they were really sensitive and helpful. The product game is incredibly fast and very fair compared to other websites. Will be buying it again! Thank you very much
Gnìomhachas mòr, a dhuine. Tha e air òrdachadh ceithir tursan bho seo. Tha peptides de chàileachd àrd. Tha an luingearachd luath agus tèarainte. Tha grunn roghainnean pàighidh eadar-dhealaichte rim faighinn cuideachd.
Easy to use
My first order was great and arrived within a reasonable time, however, my second order was placed a month ago today, i paid extra for faster shipping, and it's been "pending" at the same place since Feb. 18th. I've reached out to support several times to no avail. I'm super disappointed because my first order went so smooth. Buyer beware.
Love! Totally worth the price! The immune booster makes me feel protected during this epidemic!
Adoro i risultati che vedo dopo aver seguito il piano Pasti. Ho perso peso e la mia RA è molto meglio. Niente più gonfiore alle mani.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews