Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
After it seemed my order sat in the same place for 4 days, it finally got moving and I received it in 11 days from the day I ordered! Pretty good still for coming from the UK!!!
The hcg us genuine and works, it came quickly. All good.
Tres bon produit, bonne communication
Didn't have much effect on me.
Great prices, informative website, quick shipping even to the US! Only problem I’ve had is the nasal spray part doesn’t spray quiet a mist but a stream so I’ve had to basically til my head back to keep the product in but still working!
still awaiting delivery,its been 3 weeks, other than that service was good
Super quick shipping
Would have been 5 * if the nasal tops would have fit the bottle
Good fast delivery. That the email offers don't go away when I re-order from you. Comes up invalid when trying to use the % off. But ok - service. A bit slow replies on mail. That's why it's 3.5 for me and not 5
Fast delivery everything went smoothly, product need a little testing
(Direct Peptides) -
Very good communication, fast delivery.
Direct Peptides is an outstanding company. I already received 2 orders and products is excellent, I will be placing 3 order soon.
The Customer care was excellent they replied to me promptly concerning my question as well as the shipment was quick as well as came within the week.
Thanks can not wait to begin!
Very fast shipping = happy clients
Ordering was straight forward, reasonable price, but shipping takes to long. I can't totally blame Direct Peptides for this, seeing how things are currently.
Fast and easy good products
+ Fast delivery
Professional shop
Good peptides
Good value for money

- BA water vials top, could be of better material. Top almost got ripped off the vial when I removed the coverlit. I managed to not completely break off the top, but a few more cents worth of quality, I'd pay for, for not having same issue again.

All in all good site that I will use again.
tog lite längre men antar att det har att göra med Covid situationen
Seems like direct peptides are back on board. could pay with card, got a tracking number, received quickly. Last time I paid with bitcoin they never even acknowledged payment so I never got my item. Is they stay like they are now I will continue to purchase
Utilizo CJC-1295 con DAC y GHRP-6. Esta mezcla específica me parece genial.
Order arrived quick