Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
I did not receive my order as it was seized at customs. Is there a way to better conceal so they don't pick it up? Cheers
Received the peptides with Bac water. Thanks for that. However, one of the waters was broken in the bag. The wrapping was less than stellar unfortunately.
Bon service. Préparation un longue (3jours) mais produits de qualité et bien conditionnés.
Hanno 100 dei peptidi più puri sul mercato. Il prezzo è competitivo e la spedizione è rapida. Non vorrei comprare qualcosa da un'altra posizione. Sarò un cliente abituale per molto tempo.
Easy to use
Adoro i risultati che vedo dopo aver seguito il piano Pasti. Ho perso peso e la mia RA è molto meglio. Niente più gonfiore alle mani.
Tanning wise yes it works.as for sexual help did nothing for me
I don't know but they seem legit, prices are very reasonable. They answer e-mails very quickly and are very helpful. They encourage third party testing of their products so they are probably the real deal (many peptide-companies are scammers). The premixed bpc-157 I ordered from them seemed to heal my elbow very quickly. The delivery was not only on time but faster than expected.
After it seemed my order sat in the same place for 4 days, it finally got moving and I received it in 11 days from the day I ordered! Pretty good still for coming from the UK!!!
The hcg us genuine and works, it came quickly. All good.
Tres bon produit, bonne communication
Didn't have much effect on me.
Great prices, informative website, quick shipping even to the US! Only problem I’ve had is the nasal spray part doesn’t spray quiet a mist but a stream so I’ve had to basically til my head back to keep the product in but still working!
still awaiting delivery,its been 3 weeks, other than that service was good
Super quick shipping Would have been 5 * if the nasal tops would have fit the bottle
Good fast delivery. That the email offers don't go away when I re-order from you. Comes up invalid when trying to use the % off. But ok - service. A bit slow replies on mail. That's why it's 3.5 for me and not 5
Fast delivery everything went smoothly, product need a little testing
(Direct Peptides) -
Very good communication, fast delivery.
Direct Peptides is an outstanding company. I already received 2 orders and products is excellent, I will be placing 3 order soon.
The Customer care was excellent they replied to me promptly concerning my question as well as the shipment was quick as well as came within the week. Thanks can not wait to begin!
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews