Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides
Very fast shipping = happy clients
Ordering was straight forward, reasonable price, but shipping takes to long. I can't totally blame Direct Peptides for this, seeing how things are currently.
Fast and easy good products
+ Fast delivery
Professional shop
Good peptides
Good value for money

- BA water vials top, could be of better material. Top almost got ripped off the vial when I removed the coverlit. I managed to not completely break off the top, but a few more cents worth of quality, I'd pay for, for not having same issue again.

All in all good site that I will use again.
tog lite längre men antar att det har att göra med Covid situationen
Seems like direct peptides are back on board. could pay with card, got a tracking number, received quickly. Last time I paid with bitcoin they never even acknowledged payment so I never got my item. Is they stay like they are now I will continue to purchase
Utilizo CJC-1295 con DAC y GHRP-6. Esta mezcla específica me parece genial.
Order arrived quick
Alles bestens mal schauen wie dieser Stoff wirkt.
Spot on delivery and products. Will order again
excellent understanding and I'm extremely impressed by the group about the most recent released research study, their items, finest practices, and so on, however paired with their determination to easily share this with others so that consumers are educated programs me how enthusiastic they are. I've never ever seen a business with a lot honesty.
Direct Peptides is rated 4.26 based on 109 reviews