Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
The shipping time and service was good. But Half of the liquid was spilled in transportation. Which is not suppliers fault but not the best customer service to me
Good communication and fast delivery of products from UK to Europe; I was provided with a tracking number for my products and when they arrived, they were packaged securely. No problems at all.
Your customer service has been horrible, you sent me mislabeled products and now you want me to inject a “mislabeled” product into my body? Where is my confidence that this product is actually anything you claim it to be? What if you accidentally put something harmful into the vials by accident? I have zero confidence in your company at this point. I can’t put faith into a company that sends out mis-labeled products. I am completely disgusted at this point.
fraud, never received items and dont reply my last mails
Great service
Great goods, great delevery. Thumbs up !
Great goods, great delevery. Thumbs up !
Outstanding service, they really care about getting you, your package. Start with a small order to see if it gets through then go crazy. Great experience.
Great. Fast.
Great quality products, great customer service and the prices were much better than other websites.
Fantastic service, excellent product. For sure I will use it and recommend it as well!
Quality product, quality service, prompt delivery even in the midst of a pandemic. Will purchase again.
Good company and products.
No positive effect from the peptide. Only a negative effect meaning red colour of my face with warm sensation but no positive effect on sexuality. But perhaps it is only my proper reaction and experience.
Excellent service
Product arrived on time, had questions and had quick and help responses from their email. Will be ordering again.
Product doesn’t do anything. Probably fake
Excellent products, excellent customer service! Would highly recommend
Have not got it yet not happy lost my money
First order took multiple weeks and many emails ‘list in customs etc” all clearly untrue. Second order (I thought they deserved another chance...) - ‘card system not working, can’t find your bank transfer’ Really want to support this company but I’m starting to think it’s a bunch of college kids working out of someone’s garage. The peptide market is getting huge, with many competitors. Get it right or move over.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews