Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
The first transaction went well with great communication and quick responses. However, for my second transaction, responses have taken a long time, payment was not as smooth, and I'm still waiting on confirmation and shipment. Perhaps the time difference and weekends are hard to work through?
Customer service, delivery/shipping and general handling was all good. Ordered twice from them now for a total of 5 different products and unfortunately none of them had any effect. Might have been a bad batch or that I just didn't react to it, but makes me question the quality of the product.
Je n'ai pas reçu ma commande
it was only bac.
Unfortunately my package with peptides didnt arrive, the bacteriostatic water Was delivered though. Both packages had the same adress. Waiting for my refund now. Chris was always helpful so far by mail.
Bad experience 50 euros customs fees long live the brexit
Have not received my order yet. Can't comment.
It never made it
Due to Covid, after 2 weeks still no product in the mailbox, sad :(
Sending package was in time. Phone and e-mail was not anserwed. It is not polite to give the options to call and e-mail but ignore them. It is not about little money.
Apparently super fast delivery straight to customs. Was aware of the risk, no biggie.
I still have not received my order. I'll update my review once I've received the product and had a chance to use it.
Order placed november 26 2020 with premium shipping charges (2-4days). Sent november 27 2020, received December 21 2020. Shipping stars 0, It's not Direct Peptides who make the carrier, but it's Direct Peptides who choose the carrier. I think they need to change carrier. I put 3 stars because their Peptides are good.
Extremely annoying to pay. You have to make an international wire transfer through your bank or pay with bitcoin. You cant pay through paypal or with your card like a normal site. That alone is a bit suspicious. I dont have bitcoin so it was a real hassle. The product (bpc157 premixed pen) arrived pretty fast and worked I think, but who knows maybe it was just water and a placebo effect? I dont have a lab at home for chemical analysis. Would be great if someone could actually analyze their peptides to see if they are the real deal.
Unhappy with the shippingnservices. Made two orders in the span of 24 hours. The dirst one came last thursday with tracked shipping and the second order with premium shipping did not arrive friday, actually it did not arrive to this day. For what did i pay a extra of 8 pounds?
It’s been 11 days and I still don’t have the order Slowest shipping I’ve encountered
I received everything quickly, even international which was great. However I was hoping to have information come with the peptide, not have to go back online to remember. Also nothing about combining the peptides and dosing. What was considered normal.
No review to place yet as I still haven’t received my item. Unsure of how long it will take to get to Australia
Peptide nach 1 Woche erhalten. Die waren nicht gekühlt. Es bleibt abzuwarten, ob sie wirken. Deswegen auch Melanotan bestellt.
I got the goods on schedule, superb product packaging terrific client service.
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews