Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides
I got the goods on schedule, superb product packaging terrific client service.
RE: Shipping Charges
I have a issue with the options for shipping services. If you are going to provide customers shipping options with price reflecting delivery service levels you must provide that service. Otherwise customers are paying for services they are not receiving.
I have started using it but have no idea for dosage as nothing is mentioned on website and I have to wing it.

Am also not sure if it is doing anything at will only know after a month or two of usage. So not sure why you want a review so soon am trying to figure out if the product is real and works properly so the jury is still out....
I ordered and paid extra for express delivery 2-3 days on 5/22/2020
Received tracking details on 5/27/2020
It is now 6/03/2020 and I have not received package yet so I will update whenever I have more information. But it has been 12 days since I paid for 3 day delivery, I am not unhappy just do not understand extra delivery charge.
Waiting on my replacement 5000 iu HCG as received 2000 iu instead but I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. Charlie was helpful and assured me it was sent out last Wednesday but nothing received as of yet?
Took a while but guessing its down to slow postal service
Prima classe senza lamentele da parte mia
Spedizione in tempo e articolo ben caricato
Grazie
My first order the product leaked but they replaced straight away
Direct Peptides is rated 4.26 based on 115 reviews