Direct Peptides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Peptides

2 mountpleasant drive, , newtownards

Tell us how Direct Peptides made you happy
The shipping time and service was good. But Half of the liquid was spilled in transportation. Which is not suppliers fault but not the best customer service to me
Delivery, tracking, and packaging was wonderful. I took the directed 8 sprays (4 in each nare) and saw ZERO results. I will up the dosage next time. I know the subcutaneous injection of the peptide works-I have taken it before- IT IS PHENOMENAL! The nasal spray is either weak or a poor vehichle of transporting it into the blood stream. Dissatisfied to say the least. I will up the dose and give a different review I hope, but choose SQ version (expect 4-8 hr window before it works and then BOOM).
Didn't receive any type of usage information/ instructions
My first order was great and arrived within a reasonable time, however, my second order was placed a month ago today, i paid extra for faster shipping, and it's been "pending" at the same place since Feb. 18th. I've reached out to support several times to no avail. I'm super disappointed because my first order went so smooth. Buyer beware.
I received my products in a small anonymous envelope without any certificates inside. In addition, in the 10 mg vials is impossible to mix with more 4 mg of water...considering the price I am a little disappointed.
Very poor delivery service as I am yet to receive my product after almost 3 weeks of waiting despite paying for the fastest delivery service to which had specified a delivery time no longer than 7 days, provided this is more so a qualitative review over the delivery and not the product itself not however very little description was indicated regarding how to safely administer the product or instructions nor was there any form of description concerning it's use
Hello Delivery 18 days to Latvia (€12.97 via Tracked Zone C). Dēļlux pen does not work, the injection mechanism does not move. As a result, I can’t talk about the quality of the working substance . I hope that in the shortest possible time I will get a working device for injections.
Basic packaging and poor communication from seller and vials not vacuumed sealed . Paid for quick delivery and didn’t receive for nearly a week
I bought the items assuming they would mail international parcels with DHL or fedex as advertised. However, they used Royal Mail. It’s been almost a month since I ordered my items and until now they have not arrived nor is there a way to track them. Customer service is no longer answering my inquires. Frustrating
Been taking for couple weeks - no effect and very expensive
I waited over 2 weeks to receive my international shipment, and when it arrived it was the wrong product. I'm hopeful that this will be resolved.
My dissatisfaction was that my first order arrived incomplete due to a mistake by company employees and it is taking too long to reach the rest because of the pandemic and i would like to get something discount for future purchases.(I paid for the fastest delivery) This has never happened before with internet shopping with other companies, thank you for attention best regards.
Mt2 spray does not work Vials mt2 ok work
So far not very impressed. PT 141 seemed to have no affect unlike when purchased before from elsewhere. Maybe It got knocked around a bit too much in transport ?????
Order still hasn't arrived
haven't received my products yet.
I tested and not good quality
Direct Peptides is rated 3.87 based on 380 reviews